PDA

View Full Version : Do you doodle??

Gypsy-Rhiannon
05-22-2007, 08:11 AM
I do all the time... usually when I'm on the phone or watching something on the computer. I usually draw boxes, flowers or stars

Find out what your doodles mean...

http://drawsketch.about.com/cs/tipsandideas/a/doodle_2.htm

estranged4life
05-22-2007, 08:26 AM
I do all the time... usually when I'm on the phone or watching something on the computer. I usually draw boxes, flowers or stars

Sure I do, I still do it when I have a piece of paper/pen within arms reach as I yap on the phone - Just a relaxing habit.

MacMan
05-22-2007, 09:06 AM

Weird... I do exactly that!... Mostly on the phone, except it's just boxes, and triangles but they are all together, touching one another, then I'll shade them in, some light.. some dark - kind of abstract like. I used to draw flames, like a log fire... just the flames.

JazmenFlowers
05-22-2007, 09:20 AM
I doodle all.the.time.

I mostly draw boxes and then make smaller boxes inside them and color in every other box...does that make sense?

danax6
05-22-2007, 09:30 AM
I do all the time... usually when I'm on the phone or watching something on the computer.Same here.

Yesterday while I was watching a show I was drawing 3D-boxes, no idea where that came from, cause that's a first. I usually do what MacMan does.

Though sometimes I find myself writing down my signature 100 times in a row, which is just a big jumble of letters and twirls. :shrug:

JazmenFlowers
05-22-2007, 09:33 AM
^^^
oh god, I just thought about this...the other thing I do a lot is write various celebs signatures. of course, I always start with Stevie, but one day I had like Garth Brooks and kd lang and **** on my paper...:laugh:

carrie721
05-22-2007, 09:38 AM
^^^
oh god, I just thought about this...the other thing I do a lot is write various celebs signatures. of course, I always start with Stevie, but one day I had like Garth Brooks and kd lang and **** on my paper...:laugh:

paahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

thanks for my morning laugh!!!!

when i'm on the phone i write random words that the other person is saying, and then i trace over the words over and over. :shrug:

estranged4life
05-22-2007, 10:11 AM
According to a 'reliable' source, when I used to write 'love letters' (Ya know, back in the ol' pre-INTERNET days when we did indeed used paper, pencil & snail mail to communicate) I would doodle on those letters...

nickay
05-22-2007, 10:20 AM
;) It depends on the subject beinging talked about and if I get upset or not .

estranged4life
05-22-2007, 10:22 AM
;) It depends on the subject beinging talked about and if I get upset or not .

I still do that all-the-time...Depending on subject matter being used.

Brian "Enter sarcasm" j.

Gypsy-Rhiannon
05-22-2007, 10:31 AM
I doodle all.the.time.

I mostly draw boxes and then make smaller boxes inside them and color in every other box...does that make sense?

That sounds like what I do!

Gypsy-Rhiannon
05-22-2007, 10:32 AM
Weird... I do exactly that!... Mostly on the phone, except it's just boxes, and triangles but they are all together, touching one another, then I'll shade them in, some light.. some dark - kind of abstract like. I used to draw flames, like a log fire... just the flames.

Yep.... I do the shading!

Gypsy-Rhiannon
05-22-2007, 10:33 AM
I also write words...any words... maybe the names of the show I'm watching or my name. But I do them in bubble writing, then that gets shaded and made all fancy. :D

carrie721
05-22-2007, 10:37 AM
I also write words...any words... maybe the names of the show I'm watching or my name. But I do them in bubble writing, then that gets shaded and made all fancy. :D

you're much more artistic about it than i am - i just trace over and over and over :laugh:

estranged4life
05-22-2007, 10:46 AM
I tend to visualize who I am talking to and doodle 'em...

Ah man, that sounded like a sexual innuendo :shrug:

:lol:

DrummerDeanna
05-22-2007, 12:54 PM
I am such the doodler. Like on everything. There's usually a little cartoon cow that I draw all the time...it's very cute and it always says "moo" Or a cartoon penguin I also enjoy....and I draw little people....and usually boxes and arrows...sometimes swirls and sometimes I just doodle free-form.

If someone gives me a press release they need back - it's usually covered in doodles by the time they get it back :o

danax6
05-22-2007, 01:01 PM
when i'm on the phone i write random words that the other person is saying, and then i trace over the words over and over. :shrug:Ho****, that's what I do also. Sometimes I am writing down information and trace over the words over and over making it completely illegible, which then forces me to call back and ask for the information again. :o

michelle2677
05-25-2007, 12:35 AM
omg..i have SO been talking about this.....:shocked:

I doodle every time I'm on the phone.

the person's name I'm talking to, phone numbers, various words they use. flowers, whatever. but I scribble over top of it a few times. then move on to something else.

michelle2677
05-25-2007, 12:36 AM
when i'm on the phone i write random words that the other person is saying, and then i trace over the words over and over. :shrug:

o.k. so I just saw this-read my previous post.

freeeeaaak-eeeyyyy....

but yes-i do the exact same thing