PDA

View Full Version : Do You Like or Dislike President Bush

Musicman408
05-20-2007, 10:43 AM
Quite possible the most contraversial president of the U.S ever. You either love him or hate him.

I think the whole administration is highly messed up. Iraq? You've got to be kidding me. It is the stupidest war we have ever been in. What are we currently trying to accomplish?

Share your thoughts,
Ethan

GODDESS6
05-20-2007, 12:18 PM
how come 1 of the choices isn't "LOATHE"...:laugh: ~
I FREAKING LOATHE THE MAN!!!~

ryan8472
05-20-2007, 12:32 PM
Well I don't know him personally, so I can't say. But I hate the decisions he makes.

seeker007nmss
05-20-2007, 12:50 PM
I don't like most politicians. Bush is no worse than most, just in the popular to dislike - current fad person right now. They hated Carter in his time, Ford, Nixon..... Then as time goes by, memory fades, what good they might have done softens the public memory. The system stinks - and the problems are longer in coming than any one administration - the current president is always the focus - for good or bad. Bush is just the current poster-boy, emotions take over, and he will be the current anti-Christ till the next comes along. You can make a grocery store list of the bad judgments, stupid moves, perceived "crimes" of every administration since George Washington. They are human beings and none are perfect. They don't percieve their descissions as being necessarily evil. History has seen far worse leaders.

And now....An awwww kitty picture.
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a88/Dreamtimezzz/2004-10-10004.jpg

estranged4life
05-20-2007, 01:19 PM
Decisions...Decisions...decisions....

Tsk, tsk, tsk...

Rickypt
05-20-2007, 02:07 PM
Is this poll for real?:laugh: :laugh:

77Rumours77
05-20-2007, 02:25 PM
.......hmmmm.......

How do i say this......

****ING HATE THAT MAN.

Damn rednecks!

xdreamsunwindx
05-20-2007, 02:38 PM
Well I'll be damned if this ain't a big ol' can of worms.

Musicman408
05-20-2007, 02:49 PM
I don't like most politicians. Bush is no worse than most, just in the popular to dislike - current fad person right now. They hated Carter in his time, Ford, Nixon..... Then as time goes by, memory fades, what good they might have done softens the public memory. The system stinks - and the problems are longer in coming than any one administration - the current president is always the focus - for good or bad. Bush is just the current poster-boy, emotions take over, and he will be the current anti-Christ till the next comes along. You can make a grocery store list of the bad judgments, stupid moves, perceived "crimes" of every administration since George Washington. They are human beings and none are perfect. They don't percieve their descissions as being necessarily evil. History has seen far worse leaders.

And now....An awwww kitty picture.
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a88/Dreamtimezzz/2004-10-10004.jpg

Those cats are freaking adorable!!! :nod:

mylittledemon
05-20-2007, 03:06 PM
I would say i like him. I bet he's a great guy to hang out with. you know, for a laugh. Ultimately, he gets the blame for everything that goes ill in the country. This war will always overshadow his presidency. I can only hope that 5-10 years from now we'll see that the decisions he made were ultimately the best ones.

Same goes for Bill C...Clinton gets the credit for a lot of things he had nothing to do with. I disliked slick Willy as a Pres...but probably a great dude to hang out with. Same with Bush.

BlackWidow
05-20-2007, 03:09 PM
I would say i like him. I bet he's a great guy to hang out with. you know, for a laugh. Ultimately, he gets the blame for everything that goes ill in the country. This war will always overshadow his presidency. I can only hope that 5-10 years from now we'll see that the decisions he made were ultimately the best ones.

Same goes for Bill C...Clinton gets the credit for a lot of things he had nothing to do with. I disliked slick Willy as a Pres...but probably a great dude to hang out with. Same with Bush.

I have officially lost all respect for you....:laugh:

Rickypt
05-20-2007, 03:22 PM
I can only hope that 5-10 years from now we'll see that the decisions he made were ultimately the best ones.

Not a chance.

mylittledemon
05-20-2007, 05:23 PM
Not a chance.

Whoa! I wasnt aware you knew it all, and could tell the future!

BlackWidow
05-20-2007, 08:14 PM
Whoa! I wasnt aware you knew it all, and could tell the future!

You are out of your mind! Get out of our country!:eek: :laugh:

mylittledemon
05-20-2007, 09:34 PM
You are out of your mind! Get out of our country!:eek: :laugh:

HA! I guess it came from living in New Zealand for a year. Must've been something in the water.

I'm not really all that surprised that I'm the only one who voted "yes"...

GateandGarden
05-20-2007, 09:35 PM
I hate everything he stands for. But I hate the Bush Administration more than Bush himself. He is by no means the only culprit here. In some ways, the American people are to blame for this mess as well. Many saw fit to put him back in office--a completely moronic move.

foxyluva
05-20-2007, 09:36 PM
HA! I guess it came from living in New Zealand for a year. Must've been something in the water.

What are you trying to say :mad: :laugh:

seeker007nmss
05-20-2007, 09:44 PM
I voted Like because he keeps comedians in work. The Daily Show wouldn't be the same without him. :wavey:

SuzeQuze
05-21-2007, 09:51 AM
Not a chance.

Agreed. 5 to 10 years from now we will only know more clearly how abominable his policies and actions were.

BlackWidow
05-21-2007, 09:54 AM
Agreed. 5 to 10 years from now we will only know more clearly how abominable his policies and actions were.

You got that **** right!:nod:

Musicman408
05-21-2007, 04:44 PM
I hate everything he stands for. But I hate the Bush Administration more than Bush himself. He is by no means the only culprit here. In some ways, the American people are to blame for this mess as well. Many saw fit to put him back in office--a completely moronic move.

Yeah, I agree. That's a good point. :nod:

mylittledemon
05-22-2007, 10:39 AM
What are you trying to say :mad: :laugh:

Nuffin! New Zealand is always gonna be my 2nd home.

ELIUD
05-22-2007, 10:57 AM
You don't like most politicians but this one ain't so bad? Just out of curiosity - which politicians are far worse and which don't you like?

danax6
05-22-2007, 11:07 AM
Agreed. 5 to 10 years from now we will only know more clearly how abominable his policies and actions were.It's already as clear as a whistle to me. :shrug:

I had to endure 30 minutes of Bush and a Dutch politician traipsing around his ranch on the news yesterday. They apparantly went mountain biking together and had nice candlelit dinners. I was waiting for them to share which one of them bottomed. :rolleyes:

I doubt he even knows where the Netherlands is.

ELIUD
05-22-2007, 11:11 AM
... Ultimately, he gets the blame for everything that goes ill in the country. This war will always overshadow his presidency.
I kinda think he deserves the blame for this war that he started and refused to end. But as far as overshadowing his presidency, let's not forget all his ridiculously unqualified appointments and shameless cronyism.

I can only hope that 5-10 years from now we'll see that the decisions he made were ultimately the best ones.
We should still be in the middle of our nuclear winter then so I say not.

mikeschmike
05-22-2007, 11:17 AM
I doubt he even knows where the Netherlands is.

I guarantee he would point to his crotch if someone were to ask where the Netherlands was. Seriously.

Hate Bush, hate his policies, hate his cronies. The whole administration is just an embarrassment.

chiliD
05-22-2007, 11:26 AM
I cannot honestly answer in this thread without risking alerting the Secret Service, FBI & CIA.

I'll limit my comments to:

I believe Dick Cheney, Karl Rove & George Bush are the complete incarnation of "evil". I believe this country is not being run by legally elected officials; that we are, and have been since 2000, under Facist rule.

gldstwmn
05-22-2007, 02:38 PM
Are you ****ting me? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

DavidMn
05-22-2007, 02:54 PM
Are you ****ting me? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:((((SHHHHHSHHHHH)))) closet hardcore republican that you are.....:lol: :xoxo:

DavidMn
05-22-2007, 02:55 PM
I cannot honestly answer in this thread without risking alerting the Secret Service, FBI & CIA.
Dude, I'll be surprised if youre not in Guantanamo in a couple days!:laugh:

seeker007nmss
05-22-2007, 03:24 PM
You don't like most politicians but this one ain't so bad? Just out of curiosity - which politicians are far worse and which don't you like?

I am not saying he isn't bad, just no Worse than many. I think Johnson was worse. I also dislike Clinton immensly. I think all presidents have made both good and bad descisions.

seeker007nmss
05-22-2007, 03:26 PM
Nuffin! New Zealand is always gonna be my 2nd home.

Besides, New Zealand brought us Lucy Lawless. :) That gives them extra bonus points just for that.

Ghost_Tracker
05-22-2007, 08:05 PM
I love him. 'cause Christians and Nicksians are supposed to love unconditionally. YOU know - like Stevie's song "Unconditional Love?"

Even people who are total hopeless pathetic morons... :shocked:

(Actually i don't REALLY think he's a "moron" - but I think he's a bad leader and a bad President and that he somehow doesn't understand things well enough to lead the United States successfully through a war.)

CelticGypsy
05-22-2007, 10:09 PM
He's not my favorite President at all. I think his father did a much better job as President.