PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have an iPod Shuffle?

SuzeQuze
04-17-2007, 09:06 AM
I just got one for my birthday and was wondering if anyone has one and if so what the pros/cons they've found are. Also, can I just copy my MP3s onto it as though from one disk drive to another? It is still charging so I'm not sure yet and am feeling impating. :) Thanks in advance for any info.

BTFLCHLD
04-17-2007, 09:56 AM
I just got one for my birthday and was wondering if anyone has one and if so what the pros/cons they've found are. Also, can I just copy my MP3s onto it as though from one disk drive to another? It is still charging so I'm not sure yet and am feeling impating. :) Thanks in advance for any info. hey suze...my sister has one and, for her, the only con is that the songs shuffle - there is no choosing what song you want to play. She has had no problems transferring her music from cd's and drives - she did use iTunes to perform those actions.

JazmenFlowers
04-17-2007, 11:03 AM
^^^
that's what I was gonna say. shuffles are good for those who never care about what song is next.

SuzeQuze
04-17-2007, 06:39 PM
Thanks guys. I got my songs on it and it's perfect for the gym! :)

JazmenFlowers
04-17-2007, 08:14 PM
Thanks guys. I got my songs on it and it's perfect for the gym! :)
just fyi, there is a shuffle feature on the regular iPods. that's what I use when I'm at work or exercising.

SuzeQuze
04-18-2007, 07:19 AM
I like how tiny the shuffles are.

Yeah, and it has a built-in clip, my friend got me the hot pink one. :D