PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone.............

seeker007nmss
03-27-2007, 04:36 PM
Does anyone do online gaming in any form? Star Wars? World of Warcraft? Everquest? Halo? Day of defeat? Anyone? anyone? Ferris? Anyone?

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a88/Dreamtimezzz/ferris.jpg

DrummerDeanna
03-27-2007, 04:41 PM
I used to play a game called acrophobia or something. It was online...and very fun.

And I don't do any actual gaming aside from the Yahoo! Game type thing...Text Twist, Jewel Quest etc :laugh:

Sarah
03-27-2007, 04:55 PM
consoles only. right now, i'm a 360 girl.. but i do still have all the video game systems i've ever had.

i wish some decent games would come out. there really isn't anything i want to play right now.. other than stuff i've already played.

the hitman series is my favorite. i'm hot for agent 47. mrowr.

other than that, i mostly like shooters. fps or 3rd person, whichever really. i especially like far cry instincts predator, because i know several people from various map making communities.. so we get some really dank maps and ultra competitive, serious, no spawn rape, no glitch, no bs filled games. i don't play halo2 anymore cuz of the kids. and, after quitting original graw, i don't know if i'll pick up graw2.

my xbox live gt: sociopath sarah

sasja
03-27-2007, 05:09 PM
used to everquest, on the Firiona Vie server.

life changed when Quinlan was born of course :D and now that kian joined him.
now we World of Warcraft an hour a night or so, on the Silverhand server.

danax6
03-27-2007, 05:19 PM
I used to play a game called acrophobia or something. It was online...and very fun.
Oh my, me too. I think it was on Uproar or something.

I don't play any games usually, aside from puzzles or word games or very occassionaly an adventure game (anyone remember the old days of King's Quest and Leisure Suit Larry? :D ). I like things that require me to use my brains. Otherwise don't bother.

DrummerDeanna
03-27-2007, 05:39 PM
Oh my, me too. I think it was on Uproar or something.

I don't play any games usually, aside from puzzles or word games or very occassionaly an adventure game (anyone remember the old days of King's Quest and Leisure Suit Larry? :D ). I like things that require me to use my brains. Otherwise don't bother.

Yes..Uproar..that sounds familiar. I was way hooked on that game, though I wasn't great at it. My sister was really good at it though.

seeker007nmss
03-27-2007, 07:02 PM
used to everquest, on the Firiona Vie server.

life changed when Quinlan was born of course :D and now that kian joined him.
now we World of Warcraft an hour a night or so, on the Silverhand server.

I was on that server on EQ a few years back! :eek: I was Kleo Patchra a cleric. I dabble with WoW. Started about 3 weeks ago.

GODDESS6
03-27-2007, 07:29 PM
my hubby plays texas hold 'em online~