PDA

View Full Version : anyone like to play practical jokes??

michelle2677
12-28-2006, 07:55 PM
or impractical??

I love it! Nothing gives me greater pleasure.

so here are a few that I didn't do, but I will post some of mine later. They are longer. and probably boring :laugh:

1. let me start by saying my favorite so far, is one my brother told me over the holidays. His friend (in michigan) owns a house-$250,000, has a pool, nice nice etc. His other friend put it in the sunday paper with friend number 1's phone number along with it. For sale by owner. $35,000. How f*cking brilliant is that? I love it. Must find my first victim.

2. I guess the reason that even got brought up was because of THIS one played on me. At the time I was 14, lived with my dad and loved to sleep. My brother was visiting. Like the good sister I am, I let him have my bed. I slept on the couch pull out bed thing. 5:00 in the morning ( I have no idea how early it was... the fact that I was still asleep is the important thing) I hear out in the back of my mind, little whispers. Then all of a sudden the bed flies out from underneath me. They FOLD me in the F*CKING couch, close it up, put the cushions on and SIT on the damn thing!! I could have KILLED them. I think I almost did.

yeah. that one gets brought up at all the family get togethers.

Of course I did neither of those, but I'll let you guys post some and then I'll add some more later :D

BlackWidow
12-28-2006, 08:01 PM
Oh HELL YES!
I love to scare the **** out of Tom all the time. I will hide and jump out..I love it when he screams..I got him good in the shower..he thought he was home alone and I snuck in..screamed and pressed my head into the glass..HE FREAKED!!

DrummerDeanna
12-28-2006, 08:14 PM
Actually I HATE practical jokes :shrug: I used to enjoy them, don't know what happened....but mostly I'm not a big fan.

My favorite - I HATED my band director. HATED. So one day I went into his office, put some hairspray on the wall - and then proceeded to powder the walls with powdered Tempra paint.

So it IS washable...but when water is added it first turns into paint :laugh:

HUGE mess.

----

A really stupid one - but it brought us tons of joy - a couple of friends and I made hundreds of 1inch copies of a photo of our assistant principal....this is her (I found it online, I don't have her picture readily available):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v703/DeannaRG/Admin20002.jpg

Ok anyway - hundreds of small little copies....then we skipped class and pasted them ALL OVER The hallways, lockers, bathrooms etc...:laugh: People were talking about it for weeks....I mean they were everywhere...I still don't know how we didn't get caught.....

goldustsongbird
12-28-2006, 08:48 PM
A really stupid one - but it brought us tons of joy - a couple of friends and I made hundreds of 1inch copies of a photo of our assistant principal....this is her (I found it online, I don't have her picture readily available):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v703/DeannaRG/Admin20002.jpg

Ok anyway - hundreds of small little copies....then we skipped class and pasted them ALL OVER The hallways, lockers, bathrooms etc...:laugh: People were talking about it for weeks....I mean they were everywhere...I still don't know how we didn't get caught.....

lmao, what? That is so weird. :laugh:

DrummerDeanna
12-28-2006, 08:58 PM
lmao, what? That is so weird. :laugh:

It really was....and she was pissed...was taking them down, picking them up :laugh: No one knew who did it...years later I was talking to a good friend and told her about it, her reply was, "that was YOU!?!" She said she got a kick out of it.....

Now the poor woman was the brunt of many a joke - which was why we chose her specifically to target....high school kids are evil :laugh:

Nixxxed
12-28-2006, 09:03 PM
Very simple joke if your kitchen sink has a separate sprayer nozzle: tape down the nozzle button/lever, and point it towards the counter edge. The really funny part about it is that most people will turn on the faucet more than once to figure out what the problem is, and why their entire front side is suddely wet.

One of my college roommates used to get me with that one monthly. He'd somehow instinctively know when I stopped checking the sprayer. I still compulsively check spray nozzles, or turn them towards the wall if I'm in an unfamiliar kitchen. :laugh:

Johnny Stew
12-30-2006, 03:37 PM
Very simple joke if your kitchen sink has a separate sprayer nozzle: tape down the nozzle button/lever, and point it towards the counter edge. The really funny part about it is that most people will turn on the faucet more than once to figure out what the problem is, and why their entire front side is suddely wet.That's happened quite a few times in our house -- though never on purpose. If you turn off the water before you let go of the lever on our sprayer-nozzle, water will shoot out at full force the next time you turn on the faucet.
I've been drenched many times because of that!

GODDESS6
12-30-2006, 04:11 PM
Very simple joke if your kitchen sink has a separate sprayer nozzle: tape down the nozzle button/lever, and point it towards the counter edge. The really funny part about it is that most people will turn on the faucet more than once to figure out what the problem is, and why their entire front side is suddely wet.

i just saw this happen on "america's funniest home videos", a chick did this to her hubby & he freaked on her, then she did it again...man i loved it, the fool kept falling for it & then having a temper tantrum!!!~

DavidMn
12-30-2006, 05:46 PM
their entire front side is suddely wet.Talk about an incontinence problem!:lol: