PDA

View Full Version : I am so in love with...

goldustsongbird
12-23-2006, 08:22 PM
M*A*S*H. The series, not the movie.

That is all.

michelle2677
12-23-2006, 08:26 PM
Me too. I used to love that show. I had the biggest crush on hawkeye. Mmmhmmm :nod:

goldustsongbird
12-23-2006, 08:29 PM
Me too. I used to love that show. I had the biggest crush on hawkeye. Mmmhmmm :nod:

Hahah, same! Alan was hot. I had a soft spot for Trapper, too. :wavey:

ontheEdgeof17
12-23-2006, 08:40 PM
I'm so in love with.....

my ex boyfriend. :eek:

goldustsongbird
12-23-2006, 08:44 PM
I'm so in love with.....

I'm in love with him, too. No, wait...

:distress: :shocked:

ontheEdgeof17
12-23-2006, 08:45 PM
I'm in love with him, too. No, wait...

:distress: :shocked:

It wouldnt surprise me. He gets around nowadays. Not saying you are a ho or anything.....:cool:

goldustsongbird
12-23-2006, 08:54 PM
It wouldnt surprise me. He gets around nowadays. Not saying you are a ho or anything.....:cool:

:lol: Bop's the only fish in my sea, you should know that! Besides, I don't normally go for guys... :angel:

Rickypt
12-23-2006, 09:58 PM
I'm so in love with.....

Ex?

Sorry to hear that.:distress:

carrie721
12-23-2006, 10:38 PM
I'm so in love with.....

oh ****te! interesting turn of events ...

BlackWidow
12-24-2006, 12:52 AM
As The Thread Turns...

goldustsongbird
12-24-2006, 12:54 AM
As The Thread Turns...

:lol:

Yeah... I suck for being an insensitive wench and trying to make a joke out of it. Sorry, Curtie!

Hawkeye
12-24-2006, 12:56 AM

Well Thank you Michelle, but I've never even posted a picture of myself here :laugh:

michelle2677
12-24-2006, 01:15 AM
Well Thank you Michelle, but I've never even posted a picture of myself here :laugh:
:laugh: i saw your username on this thread and thought "how appropriate". i dont need a pic. I'll just keep imagining you resembling AA. unless you look like kevin costner...? Chris noth? Heh heh ;)

SuzeQuze
12-24-2006, 09:49 AM
:lol:

Yeah... I suck for being an insensitive wench and trying to make a joke out of it. Sorry, Curtie!

Are you kidding? That's how he rolls! :lol: He's the king of quips.

I never got MASH. Although I was really young when it was on and would probably like it now.

goldustsongbird
12-24-2006, 08:26 PM
Are you kidding? That's how he rolls! :lol: He's the king of quips.

I never got MASH. Although I was really young when it was on and would probably like it now.

:laugh: Yeah, but everyone else was all serious and ****, and I'm there like... :p

MASH is really good, srsly. Mostly the first 5 seasons. I used to be absolutely obsessed with it. Not so much anymore, but I still get the urge to watch certain episodes every so often.

ontheEdgeof17
12-24-2006, 09:28 PM
:laugh: Yeah, but everyone else was all serious and ****, and I'm there like... :p

Way to ruin my life.

HomerMcvie
12-25-2006, 12:51 AM

MASH is really good, srsly. Mostly the first 5 seasons. I used to be absolutely obsessed with it. Not so much anymore, but I still get the urge to watch certain episodes every so often.
I get DVD's of it, from the library, nearly every week. It was a great show!

irishgrl
12-25-2006, 05:19 PM
I am so in love with....Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow! Hubba Hubba!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v129/daftanddemented/cjs/gallery1/JackSparrowPotC1_58.jpg

goldustsongbird
12-26-2006, 12:22 AM
Way to ruin my life.

If I give you some booze and gingerbread, will you forgive me? Tis the season... :angel:

I get DVD's of it, from the library, nearly every week. It was a great show!

Holla! It was... up until Hawkeye monopolized the whole end of every show with a "war is bad, mmkay?" speech. It didn't bug me the first time around, but after I started re-watching the later eps, I was like... Okay, Alan, we gotcha.

I am so in love with....Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow! Hubba Hubba!

At least you're not an Orlando lover! :blob1:

irishgrl
12-26-2006, 07:05 AM
Orlando? I liked him better in LOTR.

Depp RULES!

danax6
12-26-2006, 07:27 AM
I'm so in love with.....

my ex boyfriend. :eek:What?? Uuh, that's not good. :distress:

But I feel your pain. :nod:

skcin
12-26-2006, 11:18 AM
Poor Curty. I am sad for you. Sorry your ex is a whore. :distress: Perhaps he started hanging out with Carrie's mom....

Pirates. I like Bloom OK. Depp is way too fem in that movie to do anything for me. :sorry:

M*A*S*H. A coworker loves it. She's debating buying the complete collecter's edition DVD set (all 11 seasons, the movie, and a documentary.) It's $179.

SuzeQuze
12-26-2006, 12:00 PM
Poor Curty. I am sad for you. Sorry your ex is a whore. :distress: Perhaps he started hanging out with Carrie's mom....

Pirates. I like Bloom OK. Depp is way too fem in that movie to do anything for me. :sorry:

M*A*S*H. A coworker loves it. She's debating buying the complete collecter's edition DVD set (all 11 seasons, the movie, and a documentary.) It's $179.

I'm sorry too Curt, I didn't realize how serious you were. :(

Depp is to filthy in Pirates to do it for me. But I love him otherwise.