PDA

View Full Version : La Fin Du Monde (Chico CA)

irishgrl
12-13-2006, 09:21 AM
my son in law is in a local band here, and I recently received a MySpace email from them that they are going to the studio to record in January and they expect to have a CD out in March! Cool eh?

They are pretty popular in Chico, always make the "best of" lists, and I must say Im proud of them!

here is a link to their MySpace site with music clips and such:

La Fin Du Monde (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=23981057)

I just heard a live improv, and I like it!

EDIT: I actually really like all the clips they posted, they bring to mind some of the classic CURE...........

irishgrl
12-13-2006, 03:51 PM
10 views and no comments? did anyone listen to the clips? any thoughts?

DrummerDeanna
12-13-2006, 03:59 PM
Very cool! They're all so cute...which one is your son in law? I like their sound - they're different, and I like that....I only listened to one song though..can't listen a lot here at work...but I poked around their MySpace a bit....

irishgrl
12-13-2006, 10:10 PM
Very cool! They're all so cute...which one is your son in law? I like their sound - they're different, and I like that....I only listened to one song though..can't listen a lot here at work...but I poked around their MySpace a bit....
Deanna! :xoxo: I might have known you'd be the one to looksee!

My son in law is Mike, the Bass player. He's tall with crew cut hair and blue eyes and I swear! pink cheeks! He's so shy he reminds me of Dopey, but there he'll be up on stage in front of all those people! He's played at OZZFEST in Sac and other places north and south in the State....anyway, check yer PM's.

DrummerDeanna
12-13-2006, 10:18 PM
Wow! They look like they're moving up in the world...I like their sound a lot...:nod: