PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone think this was worth mentioning?

Für Elise
12-12-2006, 12:05 PM
sorry I've been told I only post to cause trouble but I really wanted to ask (plus I only really got angry when someone made a racist comment to me)

I haven't had a tv for a while and don't bother sorting thru intrenet news so the only news I've seen has been around here. I had no idea that pinochet had died! seems kind of important to me buit we're talking about some girl smoking pot and being arrested. anyway I just thought it was worth mentioning such an important figure in history and also wondered why it wasn't mentioned here. I shouldn't rely on this place for news but come on, every detail about celebrities lives and not a mention? seems weird.

maybe someone posted and I missed it so :sorry: if i did.

gldstwmn
12-12-2006, 12:09 PM
sorry I've been told I only post to cause trouble but I really wanted to ask (plus I only really got angry when someone made a racist comment to me)

Could you send me a pm about this please?

gldstwmn
12-12-2006, 12:10 PM
I haven't had a tv for a while and don't bother sorting thru intrenet news so the only news I've seen has been around here. I had no idea that pinochet had died! seems kind of important to me buit we're talking about some girl smoking pot and being arrested. anyway I just thought it was worth mentioning such an important figure in history and also wondered why it wasn't mentioned here. I shouldn't rely on this place for news but come on, every detail about celebrities lives and not a mention? seems weird.

maybe someone posted and I missed it so :sorry: if i did.

He's dead. Good riddance.

hayley
12-12-2006, 12:15 PM
I hadn't read that in the news yet. Instead of perhaps wondering why other people haven't posted it yet and whining about that, why don't you just post an article yourself?

I didn't realize the Ledge was supposed to be one's onestop source for all things current in the news.

Für Elise
12-12-2006, 12:23 PM
I hadn't read that in the news yet. Instead of perhaps wondering why other people haven't posted it yet and whining about that, why don't you just post an article yourself?

I didn't realize the Ledge was supposed to be one's onestop source for all things current in the news.its not meant to be. as I said I was without tv but was reading around here and it seemed just a general interest thread. I just thought it was weird that such a significant death was not even worth a mention.

its old news now anyway, 3 days old. an article doesn't prove move, just that he definately did died. I was just surprised I hadn't read it here.

Für Elise
12-12-2006, 12:26 PM
He's dead. Good riddance.
yeah I agree

irishgrl
12-12-2006, 10:04 PM

I didn't realize the Ledge was supposed to be one's onestop source for all things current in the news.
Its where I go :D many of us DO post the news here, so it just seems natural to me that I can get news here, or post news here....:shrug: