PDA

View Full Version : The Absolute Weirdest Dream Ever.... I Need Help Evaluating It

Musicman408
12-09-2006, 09:36 AM
Ok, So I had this dream last night. IT was like I had ZERO control over my left leg. I would get these really bad muscle spasms and it would just go crazy. And it would happen all the time....... What could this mean? Is it a bad omen for my upcoming surgery???? I need help on this one.

Much Love,
Ethan

PsychCat
12-09-2006, 09:40 AM
I found this for starters:

To dream about your own body, signifies your level of self-worth and self-esteem. Often times, these qualities are dependent on your physical appearance or how your perceive yourself. The dream body also reflects your conscious identity. The body is also representative of your state of health. :wavey:

bretonbanquet
12-09-2006, 09:49 AM
It might mean nothing more than a bit of (maybe subconscous) worry about your surgery coming up. Sometimes I find that feelings you have in the back of your mind become huge feelings in dreams - and dreams don't necessarily signify anything connected with real life of course. Definitely don't worry about it though, and good luck with everything :nod:

Für Elise
12-09-2006, 09:58 AM
It might mean nothing more than a bit of (maybe subconscous) worry about your surgery coming up. Sometimes I find that feelings you have in the back of your mind become huge feelings in dreams - and dreams don't necessarily signify anything connected with real life of course. Definitely don't worry about it though, and good luck with everything :nod:yeah dreams dont predict the future they just tell you what your worried about happening in the future. It just means your worried dont start thinking it will come true cause you dreamt it.

michelle2677
12-09-2006, 10:02 AM
Are you sure you weren't actually.... Having a muscle spasm? :sorry: because i would so do that :laugh:

Für Elise
12-09-2006, 10:06 AM
all your threads seem to be about the best thing or the worst thing or the most amazing thing or the strangest thing EVER. for starters my average dreams are people turning into animals and objects and always being stabbed by faceless people with knives while I'm completely paralysed. its pretty average though most people would have dreams equally as weird as mine frequently too.

just saying that you might end up the boy who cried wolf. its cool to talk about things but you dont need to be the one with the most dramatic life on here to get people to talk with you

Musicman408
12-09-2006, 10:16 AM
all your threads seem to be about the best thing or the worst thing or the most amazing thing or the strangest thing EVER. for starters my average dreams are people turning into animals and objects and always being stabbed by faceless people with knives while I'm completely paralysed. its pretty average though most people would have dreams equally as weird as mine frequently too.

just saying that you might end up the boy who cried wolf. its cool to talk about things but you dont need to be the one with the most dramatic life on here to get people to talk with you

I am sorry. For me though, It was the absolite weirdest dream that I have ever had.... It was intense:sorry:

Miss Vicky
12-09-2006, 11:42 AM
Yeah...

Last night I dreamt that I was trapped in a meat packing factory and that there were anacondas slithering about the place and dead birds (but not chickens/turkeys/what you would expect) everywhere. :laugh:

I wouldn't read too much into dreams, kid.

DavidMn
12-09-2006, 11:43 AM

just saying that you might end up the boy who cried wolf. its cool to talk about things but you dont need to be the one with the most dramatic life on here to get people to talk with youI think you might be onto something.

goldustsongbird
12-09-2006, 03:33 PM
I had a dream last night that I went shopping with Stevie, Lindsey, Stevie's assistant and Britney Spears. No joke. And Lindsey chatted with me and flirted while Stevie was too busy checking out clothes to even notice me.

:confused:

DrummerDeanna
12-09-2006, 03:37 PM
I had a dream last night that I went shopping with Stevie, Lindsey, Stevie's assistant and Britney Spears. No joke. And Lindsey chatted with me and flirted while Stevie was too busy checking out clothes to even notice me.

:confused:

were you all wearing underwear?? :p

And as for the "best ever" "worst ever" stuff....he's 16....and I think a bit of melodrama comes along with that....why is it so hard for you all to just ignore this kid if he bugs you so much? It boggles the mind...

goldustsongbird
12-09-2006, 03:39 PM

:lol: Well, I don't know about Lindsey... You know how he is.

Für Elise
12-10-2006, 02:20 AM

And as for the "best ever" "worst ever" stuff....he's 16....and I think a bit of melodrama comes along with that....why is it so hard for you all to just ignore this kid if he bugs you so much? It boggles the mind...he doesn't bug me that much. I just read here alot and have seen alot of his posts and only said something now about what I thought. it seems like you like going around feeling mature about not making an observation about him. I don't know what was so strange about what I said.

Musicman408
12-10-2006, 08:17 AM
Come on you all. Let's not bicker over me.... If you don't like what I say, don't drag other people into it.....:nod:

Much Love,
Ethan

irishgrl
12-10-2006, 08:51 PM

And as for the "best ever" "worst ever" stuff....he's 16....and I think a bit of melodrama comes along with that....why is it so hard for you all to just ignore this kid if he bugs you so much? It boggles the mind...
Underwear! too too funny!

irishgrl
12-10-2006, 08:53 PM

I didnt get that impression from his posts :shrug: Im surprised you did.....

Für Elise
12-10-2006, 09:49 PM
you find that surprising?I find that surprising. I've never seen such an attention seeking poster.

HomerMcvie
12-11-2006, 12:57 AM
you find that surprising?I find that surprising. I've never seen such an attention seeking poster.
Me,Me,Me, HEY! It's all about ME!
EVERYTHING, relates to ME!:lol: :sorry:

irishgrl
12-11-2006, 04:13 AM
Me,Me,Me, HEY! It's all about ME!
EVERYTHING, relates to ME!:lol: :sorry:
in the main, isnt that pretty typical for a teenager?

HomerMcvie
12-11-2006, 04:29 AM
in the main, isnt that pretty typical for a teenager?

In a sense, I guess it is. That's why Seven Dunders was PERFECT for him. It's too bad that didn't work out.

Much wine for everyone,:sorry:
Home Dude

irishgrl
12-11-2006, 04:54 AM
In a sense, I guess it is. That's why Seven Dunders was PERFECT for him. It's too bad that didn't work out.

Much wine for everyone,:sorry:
Home Dude
awww Homie, I dont do wine :lol: cantcha sub in something else?

sasja
12-11-2006, 07:41 AM
It's frappant that again, Ethan, you are causing the same splitting here..... And then you come in saying "come on people, let's not fight over me"
L'histoire se repete.
It's so funny!!! :lol:

Sasja

irishgrl
12-11-2006, 08:19 AM
It's frappant that again, Ethan, you are causing the same splitting here..... And then you come in saying "come on people, let's not fight over me"
L'histoire se repete.
It's so funny!!! :lol:

Sasja
please, what is "frappant"??

I wish I spoke a second language....

sasja
12-11-2006, 10:01 AM
Amazing :D but stronger.

Sasja