PDA

View Full Version : Dreams you wish were real.........

irishgrl
12-03-2006, 10:02 PM
had my very own Ashton Kutchner, yes I did. And then I woke up. Aint that a bitch?

Musicman408
12-03-2006, 10:03 PM
My Stevie dreams.... And whenever I have feelings for someone, my dreams about them....... But since I am single in that sense, it doesn't matter.:distress:

Much Love,
Ethan

DrummerDeanna
12-03-2006, 10:06 PM
Oh man...I've had so many. Sometimes I'll have these dreams where I am in love - and it's SO intense, like I can actually feel it all in my dreams...then I wake and am, once again, painfully single lol...

Last night I had a dream that I wish were real...but alas...'twas just a dream.

I did get a flash while driving though that I've been single long enough and I had this strong feeling that 2007 will by my year to finally meet someone and be open to meeting someone and letting them in :nod:

The last time I had that feeling was December of 2001, the following March I started dating someone I'd end up dating for 2.5 years :D I hope my "feeling" doesn't fail me this time around :D

irishgrl
12-03-2006, 10:13 PM
Oh man...I've had so many. Sometimes I'll have these dreams where I am in love - and it's SO intense, like I can actually feel it all in my dreams...then I wake and am, once again, painfully single lol...

Last night I had a dream that I wish were real...but alas...'twas just a dream.

I did get a flash while driving though that I've been single long enough and I had this strong feeling that 2007 will by my year to finally meet someone and be open to meeting someone and letting them in :nod:

The last time I had that feeling was December of 2001, the following March I started dating someone I'd end up dating for 2.5 years :D I hope my "feeling" doesn't fail me this time around :D
I'll cross my fingers for ya my friend :nod: :xoxo:

Miss Vicky
12-03-2006, 10:13 PM
Can't say I've ever had a dream that I wished was real...
But plenty that I've been thankful were imaginary.

Mostly my dreams are just... weird.

irishgrl
12-03-2006, 10:17 PM
Can't say I've ever had a dream that I wished was real...
But plenty that I've been thankful were imaginary.

Mostly my dreams are just... weird.
must be all that tofu............I have red-blooded MEAT dreams. Yep. thats what I have.

estranged4life
12-03-2006, 10:23 PM
Nope, No dreams I wished would come true. My dreams seem to center on the same thing - going back to school (I've been to college twice and have had enough schooling for this lifetime).

irishgrl
12-03-2006, 10:24 PM
Nope, No dreams I wished would come true. My dreams seem to center on the same thing - going back to school (I've been to college twice and have had enough schooling for this lifetime).
Man, I LOVE school. If I could do that instead of work or pay bills, I would :nod:

estranged4life
12-03-2006, 10:28 PM
Man, I LOVE school. If I could do that instead of work or pay bills, I would :nod:

so more than likely I will return to school for something in the future, even though now I say something to the contrary (Already have degrees in Drafting/Q.C.-N.D.T....So I can design stuff and then destroy it afterwards :nod: )

SuzeQuze
12-03-2006, 10:34 PM
I'm hoping Ryan Reynolds will pop into one of my dreams. :lol: One recurring dream that I have and wish were real is I go shopping and I have enough money to buy whatever I want. It's so cool!

GardenStateGirlie
12-03-2006, 10:38 PM
One recurring dream that I have and wish were real is I go shopping and I have enough money to buy whatever I want. It's so cool!

...and then you call me up and we head to newbury st?? :thumbsup:

Miss Vicky
12-03-2006, 10:38 PM
must be all that tofu............I have red-blooded MEAT dreams. Yep. thats what I have.

Umm... yeah well, I've dreamt about meat... well, sort of meat...

I had a dream once where I grew a penis. And as the dream went on, the penis got longer. It never gained any girth though. :shrug:

I mean, I do want a penis, but I want it to come attached to a hot man, not attached to me. :laugh:

SuzeQuze
12-03-2006, 10:47 PM
...and then you call me up and we head to newbury st?? :thumbsup:

Right! Shopping is good. It's the spending part I don't like. :laugh:

I had a dream once where I grew a penis. And as the dream went on, the penis got longer. It never gained any girth though. :shrug:

I mean, I do want a penis, but I want it to come attached to a hot man, not attached to me. :laugh:

Well I hear that! Good lord I'm way past due. :lol:

DrummerDeanna
12-03-2006, 10:58 PM
wow...dreams about shopping lol...I've never had one!

Oh and flying dreams..I always wish those were real I love the feeling of flying in my dreams....unless it's a dream in which I'm flying trying to get away from something/someone...

I've been trying to have dreams about someone lately - but I've never been able to manipulate my dreams.

irishgrl
12-03-2006, 11:00 PM

sweetie, thats what I meant. I thot that was obvious :shrug:

Miss Vicky
12-03-2006, 11:02 PM
sweetie, thats what I meant. I thot that was obvious :shrug:

Yeah, well I still don't want that one to come true.
The only time I ever wished I had one was when I was camping in the wilderness and didn't want to have to squat to pee.

GardenStateGirlie
12-03-2006, 11:16 PM
Right! Shopping is good. It's the spending part I don't like. :laugh:

yeah no kidding. last night i went to dsw to buy a pair of shoes for a party. over the summer, i'd purchased a really adorable pair for $50 but then ended up taking them back. well, last night the same pair was there and was %40 off. i may or may not have been really excited about life :thumbsup:

jannieC
12-04-2006, 07:07 AM
My father died when I was 17 so over the years I've had dreams where he is still alive. Obviously I wish *those* dreams would be real. :SOB: :)

irishgrl
12-04-2006, 07:09 AM
My father died when I was 17 so over the years I've had dreams where he is still alive. Obviously I wish *those* dreams would be real. :SOB: :)
gosh thats terrible....

sara1998
12-04-2006, 08:26 AM
I wish my dream where I was shopping with Stevie and Sheryl Crow would come true! We were out together shopping like we were old girlfriends. It was cool. Then the dreams where Jason is still alive. Those are always weird, but I think he's trying to tell me he's OK.

SuzeQuze
12-04-2006, 08:48 AM
I always dream that my step-grandfather is still alive and he is married to my grandmother and they are happy. I wish that were real. It's such a nice dream and I dreamt it again last night. Usually we are camping and boating which is what we did when I was a kid and it was the one part of my childhood that I can say was idyllic.

irishgrl
12-04-2006, 08:50 AM
Gosh, so many loved ones show up in dreams......how hard that must be.....

sara1998
12-04-2006, 10:31 AM
Gosh, so many loved ones show up in dreams......how hard that must be.....

It's interesting when you wake up, and it was one of those dreams that seem so real. I haven't had one in a long time, and actually, I'm pretty thankful for it. It's hard. I can't help but to wonder when you dream of deceaced loved ones if they're on the other side letting you know that they're with you and that they're okay.

SuzeQuze
12-04-2006, 11:25 AM
It's interesting when you wake up, and it was one of those dreams that seem so real. I haven't had one in a long time, and actually, I'm pretty thankful for it. It's hard. I can't help but to wonder when you dream of deceaced loved ones if they're on the other side letting you know that they're with you and that they're okay.

Yeah, I also dream about my friend Jen who died in a car crash. We've had very long conversations which I cannot remember when I wake up. But I really feel like she was there with me. The dreams are very comforting. Though it is hard when I wake up and she's not there to talk to.

JazmenFlowers
12-04-2006, 11:29 AM
my cousin and best friend that was hit by a car and killed when we were around 10. I still dream about her. I've written several poems about her. it's the same dream. we are always holding hands and spinning in circles as the sun goes down. we both have flowing outfits (imagine that - even before I was into Stevie). and just as the sun sets I open my eyes and I'm spinning alone.

carrie721
12-04-2006, 01:08 PM
i've only had one dream i ever wished was real when i woke up. most of my dreams are unpleasant or just plain weird. :shrug:

DrummerDeanna
12-04-2006, 01:09 PM
i've only had one dream i ever wished was real when i woke up.

And would that be the dream you had after a marathon of L-Word ;) ?

carrie721
12-04-2006, 01:10 PM
And would that be the dream you had after a marathon of L-Word ;) ?

actually, i did have a completely bizarre ... um ... related dream after that ... um, but no. absolutely not. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: