PDA

View Full Version : J-E-T-T...Jett!Jett!Jett!

UnwindedDreams
12-03-2006, 02:51 PM
Wow! I have just had the best week of my life:p I went to see Aerosmith Wed. Night, My old highschool won the state championships Friday, I got an autograph from the Queen of Rock in the mail, and I salivated last night looking at Joan Jett:laugh:

Let me tell you guys something, if you have not seen Joan once in your lifetime...I am getting you tickets for Christmas:laugh:

She is amazing. She rocked Irving Plaza like a hurricane! I was right in front Dougie Needles(Joan's guitarist) and he would walk right over like Lindsey does. Joan would periodically come over and smile at me and spit on me...YEAH!!!:laugh: And I got some wicked pictures of it! And I mean REAL good! I've just been so busy with as Ricky would say, my great week:D that I haven't got the time.

I got a setlist and pick...YEAH!!! It says JJ and the BH on it. Here's the setlist:

Bad Rep
Cherry Bomb
Light of Day
Do You Wanna Touch
Change the World
Androgynous
Five
Love Is Pain
Naked
MTM(Love Is All Around)
Riddles
Fetish
I Love R&R
Crimson and Clover
I Hate Myself For Loving You

**Joan will be on Conan Tuesday singing AC/DC...which is like the best song on Sinner**

The only thing that I have to complain about is that all the shirts....were...YOUTH SIZES!!! I couldn't get anything...I'm a big guy:laugh: But hey, I got a setlist and pick, right?:D

irishgrl
12-03-2006, 09:24 PM
I always thot that gal had talent, glad to see she is still performing!:nod:

jannieC
12-03-2006, 09:51 PM
I saw her in a small club during the '80s and she was awesome. I'd love to see her again, so will you send my tickets in the mail before Christmas, please?:lol:

UnwindedDreams
12-03-2006, 10:13 PM
I saw her in a small club during the '80s and she was awesome. I'd love to see her again, so will you send my tickets in the mail before Christmas, please?:lol:
Girl! I'll be down in Carolina tomorrow:laugh:

irishgrl
12-03-2006, 10:14 PM
Girl! I'll be down in Carolina tomorrow:laugh:
will she be in CA? you can mail mine anytime before then :D

Livia
12-03-2006, 10:24 PM
I just saw her in Austin a couple weeks ago - I think I was in the loo and missed the MTM theme song, darn it. Here's a few pics I took (got the hot bass player, just for Sparky!)

GardenStateGirlie
12-03-2006, 10:27 PM
i saw her two years ago on the 4th of july. i'll be seeing her again this thursday night for a big event at work -- i'm pretty stoked.

sparky
12-03-2006, 11:04 PM
I just saw her in Austin a couple weeks ago - I think I was in the loo and missed the MTM theme song, darn it. Here's a few pics I took (got the hot bass player, just for Sparky!)

Yeah ! Thanks Homegirl!

Livia
12-03-2006, 11:09 PM
I've got another of his armpit, hang on a sec, I'll resize it....

sparky
12-03-2006, 11:10 PM
I've got another of his armpit, hang on a sec, I'll resize it....

Are you teasing me?

Livia
12-03-2006, 11:28 PM
Moi? Tease? Nevah! :)

It's dark and he's got alien eyes, but here it is!

sparky
12-04-2006, 12:36 AM
Moi? Tease? Nevah! :)

It's dark and he's got alien eyes, but here it is!

Mmm. Happy Sparky.:blob1:

:wavey:

Livia
12-04-2006, 12:40 AM
I'm glad I could put a smile on your face. :xoxo:

goldustsongbird
12-04-2006, 08:31 PM
Kick ass! I love Everday People. :nod: Remind me to pick up her new album.