PDA

View Full Version : Stevie Fan APB

GarboSpeaks!
05-13-2006, 10:01 PM
Was visiting w/ my husband's family, and I met a girl there (friend of family) who started chatting me up about my Stevie/FM fascination. Says she used to know this girl named "Kilean" (sp??) that was a huge fan, and aspired to do a comic strip based on Stevie. Supposedly was even talking w/ Stevie's camp back in the day about it. Her once married name was Swanson, or something like that, I forgot already. Actually it wasn't Swanson, but something that started out Swan...but not "Ms. 'she looka like a man' Swan." :lol: (JK) The lady wondered what ever happened to her. Knows that she left Minnesota, and currently lives in California. I thought a comic strip idea was a hoot, and wondered if she had ever done any, even as a hobby. I'd love to see them. Anyone know this person????? Come out wherever you are. :thumbsup:

skcin
05-13-2006, 10:06 PM
Doesn't sound familiar. The only person I know of that did a comic book was a girl on Mick's Board (Jamie? Was it jkmaletic? I can't recall.)

GarboSpeaks!
05-13-2006, 11:04 PM
Just thought it'd be cool, if she had a strip...was working on one, etc. her story and stuff ya know? Also the woman in Fresno wondered what became of her. Said she'd love to know how she was.

SandyMac
05-14-2006, 12:51 AM
Just thought it'd be cool, if she had a strip...was working on one, etc. her story and stuff ya know? Also the woman in Fresno wondered what became of her. Said she'd love to know how she was.

LOL on "Ms. 'she looka like a man' Swan." (I miss that character on MAD TV)

jkmaletic
05-14-2006, 08:16 PM
Doesn't sound familiar. The only person I know of that did a comic book was a girl on Mick's Board (Jamie? Was it jkmaletic? I can't recall.)

That's me...and I'm on this board too Paula! :wavey:

~jamie

DavidMn
05-15-2006, 06:51 PM
That's me...and I'm on this board too Paula! :wavey:

~jamieDoes that board even exist anymore?

Karlie
05-15-2006, 07:18 PM
Nope, I don't know her, but I do love "Ms. 'she looka like a man' Swan."

I tell you everyting. ;)

jkmaletic
05-15-2006, 08:15 PM
Does that board even exist anymore?

yeah- but it's slows down a bit when there's no tours going on.

JazmenFlowers
05-15-2006, 08:38 PM
Nope, I don't know her, but I do love "Ms. 'she looka like a man' Swan."

I tell you everyting. ;)
what did he look like, did he have a scar?

oh, you no say dat before...I tell you e'ryting, e'ryting. he look...likeaman.

that bitch is hilarious. I haven't seen her in ages. my favorite one is where her beauty shop gets robbed.

GarboSpeaks!
05-16-2006, 04:41 PM
Well, we have yet to find the comic illustrater, but have successfully re-established Ms. Swan as some ROTFLMFAO stuff =0p