PDA

View Full Version : Stevie's 50 Most Beautiful People Photo

RockALittle250
05-08-2006, 05:27 PM
I got this photo from BuckinghamNicks.net. I know this photo was used for the 1998 50 Most Beautiful People Mag, but was it taken in 1998, because it looks 1989-1994 style Stevie to me...

Sahara
05-09-2006, 01:46 PM
How angelic it is. :angel:

But it doesn't really look like Stevie at all to me...! It's always confused me. But no doubt beautiful.

JazmenFlowers
05-09-2006, 02:23 PM
How angelic it is. :angel:

But it doesn't really look like Stevie at all to me...! It's always confused me. But no doubt beautiful.
really? to me it looks like she stepped off The Dance photoshoot and took this picture. no doubt it's a little too airbrushed for my taste, but gorgeous none the less.

GypsySongbird
05-13-2006, 04:49 PM
really? to me it looks like she stepped off The Dance photoshoot and took this picture. no doubt it's a little too airbrushed for my taste, but gorgeous none the less.

stevies absolutely beautiful but i think they could have chosen a much better photo, i dont really think it does her justice, might just be me though :sorry:

THINKABOUTIT
05-13-2006, 05:51 PM
I loved that photo as well!!! :) I do think it was very airbrushed, but still....I want her in there every year, or more than once, like some people who make it several times and don't even belong in there LOL :laugh:

Villavic
05-13-2006, 08:29 PM
I love her look in that photo. Her airbrushed hair doesn't look good in other photos from that year and now, but this pic is perfect. Even her hands look very young