PDA

View Full Version : Stevie Nicks - "Wiccapedia"

jwd
04-30-2006, 11:51 AM
In case you're "bored", and want to check out a very comprehensive link to information on Stevie.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stevie_Nicks

Johnny Stew
04-30-2006, 12:31 PM
"Wiccapedia"... too cute, Joe. :thumbsup:

jwd
05-01-2006, 12:08 AM
"Wiccapedia"... too cute, Joe. :thumbsup:

Thanks Brian, I thought it was kinda witty. :p

I noticed that the "Dreams" remix is listed as charting at #14 in the UK. Nice. I'm surprised that the "POTU" remix didn't chart on the Hot 100, in the US or the UK, as popular as it was. :confused:

SpyNote
05-01-2006, 11:11 AM
Thanks Brian, I thought it was kinda witty. :p

I noticed that the "Dreams" remix is listed as charting at #14 in the UK. Nice. I'm surprised that the "POTU" remix didn't chart on the Hot 100, in the US or the UK, as popular as it was. :confused:

It hit #1 on the US dance chart. The chart on Wikipedia hasn't been updated with singles from TISL.

jwd
05-01-2006, 11:17 AM
It hit #1 on the US dance chart. The chart on Wikipedia hasn't been updated with singles from TISL.

OK, thanks. I noticed there are little edit tabs where someone can go in and update. I wonder who does this? :confused:

SpyNote
05-01-2006, 11:29 AM
OK, thanks. I noticed there are little edit tabs where someone can go in and update. I wonder who does this? :confused:

I edit the entry from time to time. Stevie's entry is generally right on, it's just very disorganized compared with other artist entries. There are random things mentioned throughout her bio, which break the flow of the read. Wikipedia is a great idea, but this entry is an example of what can happen when too many people are editing.

Sorcerer386
05-03-2006, 10:07 PM
Didn't POTU hit like, #73 on the hot 100 after the dance remix single was released?