PDA

View Full Version : Remembering SYW

GarboSpeaks!
03-24-2006, 12:49 AM
On that "post your fav concert pic" thread, it dawned on me that I hadn't been w/ the Ledge during the SYW tours to post pics like Tiff did. What I am putting here is no great shakes, but some random stuff I thought some of you might like, including the one from "fav concert pics" thread. Hope you enjoy. Sorry they are pretty tiny, but I just can't get the hang of big enough to enjoy, small enough to attach =0( Seems hit and miss. These are all from Sacramento.

GarboSpeaks!
03-24-2006, 12:51 AM
Guess the pics would help :thumbsup:

GarboSpeaks!
03-24-2006, 12:54 AM
Apparently, 1, 2 & effing 3 were ok, but 4, 5, 6 & 7, too large. See what I mean bout the hit and miss? Will continue trying. Sorry Ledgies. :o

GarboSpeaks!
03-24-2006, 12:57 AM
2nd try is a charm.

GarboSpeaks!
03-24-2006, 01:04 AM
:mad:

I am really bummed that #7 had to be made so small. It's a washed out shot of Stevie, but it's a great stage shot. You can even see the sillouette of her, and Mick on the background screen on the original. Just neat. Without sounding pompous, and I really am not trying to, reminds me of old Winterland shots....just without the mad-ass lighting. lol (Had to stay dark there so you get get your stonage on!!!!!)

At some point I'll find the mad crazy good shots, and THEN I can sound pompous. :p

amber
03-24-2006, 01:26 AM
Actually, those are nice. I love the boobie one in post #4, very gorgeous. Even at her chubbinest, Stevel is hella sexeh.

Hey, why don't you just put them on photobucket and then paste the url within the message? :confused:
Wish I could've hit Sac, too.

foxyluva
03-24-2006, 04:39 AM
I love this 'thrusting' pic

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/foxyluva/share05.jpg

She looks so buxom :thumbsup:

johnny4406
03-24-2006, 09:13 AM
I miss the "SAY YOU WILL" era so much... I wish I could have enjoyed it as much as I could right now. :( At least I can say I saw "Fleetwood Mac" twice. Atleast I can say I saw each leg of the tour. At least I can say I saw "Sara" and "I know i'm not wrong" live... :(

Guys - lets send petition letters to Mick! what do you say?! LOL

BRING BACK F.M.

ELIUD
03-24-2006, 10:36 AM
I LOVE the one of Stevie shot from behind holding the tamborine up. The jacket and tails look so cool and you can see her boots!! Can you post a bigger one of that please?

DavidMn
03-24-2006, 04:03 PM
Guess the pics would help :thumbsup:May I ask what show these are from?

MacMan
03-27-2006, 07:00 PM
:mad:

I am really bummed that #7 had to be made so small. It's a washed out shot of Stevie, but it's a great stage shot. You can even see the sillouette of her, and Mick on the background screen on the original. Just neat. Without sounding pompous, and I really am not trying to, reminds me of old Winterland shots....just without the mad-ass lighting. lol (Had to stay dark there so you get get your stonage on!!!!!)

At some point I'll find the mad crazy good shots, and THEN I can sound pompous. :p

Very nice... Hadn't seen these before. I like the wide angled one with the drums behind. Nice job!

GODDESS6
03-27-2006, 07:40 PM
fabulous shots, thanx so much for sharing!!!:wavey: ~

GarboSpeaks!
03-28-2006, 03:24 AM
Thank you all. I am glad you enjoyed them. Eliud, if I ever take Amber's advice...which I prolly won't cause I am lazy (but it's good advice) I'll let you know if I post that photo larger to PB. In the meantime as I said, I can get it to post no larger than it is, and be accepted to the board.

David, the pics I mentioned in the beginning were from Sacramento. Sleep Train Theatre, smack dab in Deliverance contry. bwahahah

And MacMan, I am humbled. :thumbsup: Course you hadn't seen em, but I am glad you liked them. I strive to be Tiff when I grow up. :nod:

JeannieKartis
03-28-2006, 08:25 AM
2nd try is a charm.
You also have taken some gorgeous photos...thanks!