PDA

View Full Version : yousendit?

MoonChilde
02-28-2006, 01:14 PM
Can someone explain how you send it works?? I was going to post a song by the Pink Floyd Tribute band but not sure how to do it..to I put my address in or the Ledges? thanks in advance..

Jyqm
02-28-2006, 01:37 PM
Can someone explain how you send it works?? I was going to post a song by the Pink Floyd Tribute band but not sure how to do it..to I put my address in or the Ledges? thanks in advance..

Whatever e-mail address you put in, that's where YouSendIt is going to send the link for whatever file you uploaded. Since you're uploading something for a bunch of people on a message board instead of a few specific people, just put your own address in. After your upload is completed, a page will come up giving you the link to the download, and you can post that here.

MoonChilde
02-28-2006, 03:47 PM
thank you.so much...now if I can only find all those smiley icons here..ha ha...ahh well I am off to try you send it..Thanks..

JazmenFlowers
02-28-2006, 04:24 PM
the smiley icons appear when you respond to a post if you have the advanced option set on

MoonChilde
02-28-2006, 06:41 PM
the smiley icons appear when you respond to a post if you have the advanced option set on
thanks....not to sound really stupid..but where do i find that option?? at the bottom of page it says smilies are on but I don't see any...would it be under user cp?

JazmenFlowers
02-28-2006, 06:42 PM
yep. user cp - edit options - misc options

MoonChilde
02-28-2006, 06:44 PM
:blob2: :laugh: :blob1: Yeahhh Thank You so much.!! there's hope for me after all..:thumbsup: