PDA

View Full Version : Who wants a laugh? Read this and its gauranteed!

DavidMn
02-17-2006, 05:00 PM
Ok, so I'm filling out 2 job applications today, and after I'm finished I placed them upon the coffee table and went into the other room to get Derek's Clothes ready for work. I walk back into the living room and what do I see? Our "Precious" little Dachsund Clay has proceeded to jump up on the table and PISS all over my newly finished ap's!!:eek: You know, just when you thought..... I swear if that little **** wasnt so cute, hed've been in deep doo-doo. Derek was upstairs and heard me yelling and he came running downstairs thinking I had smacked the dog, and when I showed him what happened, he almost fell over laughing, and admittedly, so did I..:lol: What the hell, I'll just go get 2 new ones... (((SIGH))))

cliffdweller
02-17-2006, 05:03 PM
Ok, so I'm filling out 2 job applications today, and after I'm finished I placed them upon the coffee table and went into the other room to get Derek's Clothes ready for work. I walk back into the living room and what do I see? Our "Precious" little Dachsund Clay has proceeded to jump up on the table and PISS all over my newly finished ap's!!:eek: You know, just when you thought..... I swear if that little **** wasnt so cute, hed've been in deep doo-doo. Derek was upstairs and heard me yelling and he came running downstairs thinking I had smacked the dog, and when I showed him what happened, he almost fell over laughing, and admittedly, so did I..:lol: What the hell, I'll just go get 2 new ones... (((SIGH))))

:laugh::laugh: Just don't tell them that the reason you need two new applications is because your dog pissed all over the other ones :laugh:.

David, this did make me laugh and I needed it today, thanks!

ryan8472
02-17-2006, 05:03 PM
I would punt the little ****. :lol:

DavidMn
02-17-2006, 05:04 PM
:laugh::laugh: Just don't tell them that the reason you need two new applications is because your dog pissed all over the other ones :laugh:.

David, this did make me laugh and I needed it today, thanks!No problem!! It's only life right?:laugh:

cliffdweller
02-17-2006, 05:06 PM
No problem!! It's only life right?:laugh:

You have the most positive attitude of anyone I've ever "met." Right on, it's only life and sometimes life is tragically hilarious. It helps to laugh in the face of bad situations if you can muster it.

DavidMn
02-17-2006, 05:09 PM
You have the most positive attitude of anyone I've ever "met." Right on, it's only life and sometimes life is tragically hilarious. It helps to laugh in the face of bad situations if you can muster it.That's really nice of you to say. Thank you. I try. It's not always easy..

paleshadow
02-17-2006, 06:32 PM
That's really nice of you to say. Thank you. I try. It's not always easy..

Maybe it was fates way of telling you these are not the jobs for you? Or maybe you should just put important papers higher. :)

goldie
02-17-2006, 06:54 PM
Our "Precious" little Dachsund Clay has proceeded to jump up on the table and PISS all over my newly finished ap's!!:eek:

Hey you've got a dachshund? Me toooooooo!! She is a smooth haired chocolate standard. Her name is Olana. :)

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y188/goldie1972/olana3.jpg

GODDESS6
02-17-2006, 07:02 PM
i have had weenie dogs for yrs also!!!~ my latest is named sweeney~ they have a breed reputation for being pisser's:lol: :lol: :lol: ~

Richard B
02-17-2006, 07:24 PM
Maybe Clay thinks you shouldn't be working for those places. Probably wants you all to himself, all day, 24/7.

irishgrl
02-17-2006, 07:38 PM
i have had weenie dogs for yrs also!!!~ my latest is named sweeney~ they have a breed reputation for being pisser's:lol: :lol: :lol: ~

ack----weenie dogs Pissing on papers....am I the only one who caught this?:eek:

goldie
02-18-2006, 01:30 PM

Mine goes pee where she is supposed to (outside). I just can't get it through to her that poop is for outside,too! She thinks the dining room is her personal poop place. :( I always find presents in there from her.

Weenie dogs rule!

DavidMn
02-20-2006, 08:13 PM
Mine goes pee where she is supposed to (outside). I just can't get it through to her that poop is for outside,too! She thinks the dining room is her personal poop place. :( I always find presents in there from her.

Weenie dogs rule!And theyre tremendously loyal too.

GODDESS6
02-20-2006, 08:39 PM
i will ALWAYS have 1 in my life, ya just can't beat the love they give ya~ i have always had long-haired miniature1's, the 1 i have now in my 1st short-haierd miniature~ she has such attitude & i lov her to death!!!~