PDA

View Full Version : Kathy Griffin

MirrorInTheSky
02-12-2006, 06:06 PM
I met Kathy Griffin after her show last night!!! She was HILARIOUS and sweet as could be. Also spotted a few minor celebs (most notably Jane from the Go Go's among a few others). Anyway, I'm totally over the moon today! Just curious...are there any Kathy/Stevie connections out there???

ryan8472
02-12-2006, 06:09 PM
Awww! What a priceless picture! :laugh: :thumbsup:

irishgrl
02-12-2006, 06:13 PM
Ive heard conflicting reports about her, so IM glad you had a good experience...

Livia
02-12-2006, 06:22 PM
OMG, what a GREAT picture! I LOVE her, just saw her a few weeks ago at the Paramount and can't remember the last time I laughed so much. :thumbsup:

irishgrl
02-12-2006, 06:24 PM
rain. parade. umbrella. now.

Brwn_eyes0511
02-12-2006, 06:31 PM
How CUTE are you!?! :thumbsup:

oh yea...and Kathy is great too. :o

jannieC
02-12-2006, 07:01 PM
Omg, and you totally have the celeb pout going on- I love it! :laugh:

MirrorInTheSky
02-12-2006, 07:07 PM
Hahaha...I wasn't going to waste my picture with Kathy Griffin by sporting a cheesey "Omg...I'm meeting Kathy Griffin" grin on my face. Oh no...I was milking it for all it was worth....and she totally played along!

JazmenFlowers
02-12-2006, 08:13 PM
fabulous. good for you.

skcin
02-12-2006, 08:22 PM
I love Kathy Griffin. That bitch cracks me up.

AliceLover
02-12-2006, 09:11 PM
I love Kathy, she is great!

Excellent picture!

cliffdweller
02-13-2006, 12:20 PM
I met Kathy Griffin after her show last night!!! She was HILARIOUS and sweet as could be. Also spotted a few minor celebs (most notably Jane from the Go Go's among a few others). Anyway, I'm totally over the moon today! Just curious...are there any Kathy/Stevie connections out there???

Travis you look adorable in that pic! L.A. looks like it's suiting you just fine.

:wavey:

SuzeQuze
02-13-2006, 01:02 PM
Holy Cutie Pie, nicely done! :thumbsup:

rbs3676
02-13-2006, 07:28 PM
What a GREAT photo!! You both look awesome!
(And you are so cute!!) :nod:

I saw Kathy about 3 weeks ago at the Majestic Theater and Patrick and I laughed our asses off. Brilliant woman!

I'm happy for you -- that pic rocks! :wavey:

rbs

goldie
02-13-2006, 09:35 PM
Kathy is awesome! And that's a PERFECT picture!!!

skcin
05-31-2006, 03:11 PM
YAY! :blob1: :blob2: :blob1: Bless it! New season 6/6/06!!!

http://www.bravotv.com/OffTheDList/

JazmenFlowers
05-31-2006, 03:13 PM
YAY! :blob1: :blob2: :blob1: Bless it! New season 6/6/06!!!

http://www.bravotv.com/OffTheDList/
you whore! I was just about to post that. have you seen her Strong Black Woman special? it is a hoot. I can't wait for this new season, Project Runway and So You Think You Can Dance...so much gayity I just may kill over.

have you voted on what she should do to get off the D list? I voted but I swear I can't remember what I voted for.

love,
J (a strong black woman)

skcin
05-31-2006, 03:18 PM
you whore! I was just about to post that. have you seen her Strong Black Woman special? it is a hoot. I can't wait for this new season, Project Runway and So You Think You Can Dance...so much gayity I just may kill over.

have you voted on what she should do to get off the D list? I voted but I swear I can't remember what I voted for.

love,
J (a strong black woman)

Screw you, hooker! :laugh: (Hey, where's Strand been....)

When does Runway start?!?! Oh, and I voted for adopting the kid from Africa. :D

JazmenFlowers
05-31-2006, 03:43 PM
Screw you, hooker! :laugh: (Hey, where's Strand been....)

When does Runway start?!?! Oh, and I voted for adopting the kid from Africa. :D
haven't seen his ass for a while. was he taking a trip?

I can't find a definitive starting date for PR anywhere, but it's being advertised and Tim Gunn's blog says they are done with auditions.

Livia
05-31-2006, 04:18 PM

love,
J (a strong black woman)

The Strong Black Woman special is the show she did on her last tour. :D I haven't laughed that hard since seeing her that night! I frigging LOVE her!

"Oprah's bleeding - oooh, stigmata!!" :laugh:

JazmenFlowers
05-31-2006, 04:19 PM
The Strong Black Woman special is the show she did on her last tour. :D I haven't laughed that hard since seeing her that night! I frigging LOVE her!

"Oprah's bleeding - oooh, stigmata!!" :laugh:
ha! it was hilarious.

"I don't have on any pants and the lesbians are waiting"

skcin
06-02-2006, 10:40 AM
haven't seen his ass for a while. was he taking a trip?

I can't find a definitive starting date for PR anywhere, but it's being advertised and Tim Gunn's blog says they are done with auditions.

I can't wait! Love Runway, it's become my favorite show on TV. Didn't it start late winter last season? Wait, fashion week is in April, right? So it probably won't start until Jan or Feb? Gah! I can't wait that long!

ragandbone
06-02-2006, 10:48 AM
Great pic! It looks like you two are putting on the patented Zoolander face.:laugh:

JazmenFlowers
06-02-2006, 12:14 PM
can I ask a question?

ok, thanks.

who the f*ck does Kathy's hair? I mean, they should be fired. sometimes it looks amazing and then other times it looks like a freaking helmet, at best. the whole bang, huge curls, exposed ear thingy is awful. I wish I could find a picture to show her hair when I love it, but that's turning out to be pretty difficult.

but, bitch works the eyebrows. love it. (you know I'm all about the eyebrows)

carrie721
06-02-2006, 12:22 PM
can I ask a question?

ok, thanks.

who the f*ck does Kathy's hair? I mean, they should be fired. sometimes it looks amazing and then other times it looks like a freaking helmet, at best. the whole bang, huge curls, exposed ear thingy is awful. I wish I could find a picture to show her hair when I love it, but that's turning out to be pretty difficult.

i was thinking the same thing while i was watching the preview for her show. i like this look on her:

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/2586/kathygriffin7bo.jpg

and i hate this look:

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/6867/kathygriffin1504fi.jpg

blech!

skcin
06-02-2006, 12:23 PM
^ I KNOW!!! Her hair is horrific most of the time, I can't stand it. Extensions help when she's doing awards shows or something, but usually it's just bad.

JazmenFlowers
06-02-2006, 12:27 PM
i was thinking the same thing while i was watching the preview for her show.
yes yes YES. thank you.

JazmenFlowers
06-02-2006, 12:28 PM
^ I KNOW!!! Her hair is horrific most of the time, I can't stand it. Extensions help when she's doing awards shows or something, but usually it's just bad.
yeah. it was almost perfect on her Strong Black Woman special. loved how bouncy and long it was, but that half-ass behind the ears and those bangs ruined it.

but, if I had her forehead, I'd have some serious bangs too. :lol:

ragandbone
06-02-2006, 12:46 PM
can I ask a question?
MirrorInTheSky has some nice eyebrows too!
Kathy has the amazing arch - Ava Gardner eyebrows!

Brwn_eyes0511
06-02-2006, 05:08 PM
I was almost in tears last night watching the preview for the 2nd season and she was dressed up like a rat to scare her dog.. and the whole bit with the dog trainer..

JESUS I love KATHY!!!!:laugh:

carrie721
06-02-2006, 11:54 PM
I was almost in tears last night watching the preview for the 2nd season and she was dressed up like a rat to scare her dog.. and the whole bit with the dog trainer..

holy ****, me too. i love that woman ... she absolutely makes me pee. y'know ... from laughing.

JazmenFlowers
06-02-2006, 11:55 PM

I know. sadly, I tried the screeching like a mouse on my dogs. they proceeded to like their crotch and yawn. :shrug:

Brwn_eyes0511
06-02-2006, 11:59 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3n30SrU9jLo"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3n30SrU9jLo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

carrie721
06-03-2006, 12:01 AM
^**** i love youtube. thanks for posting that ... i could watch it over and over :laugh:

JazmenFlowers
06-03-2006, 12:01 AM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3n30SrU9jLo"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3n30SrU9jLo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
omfg. you are so funny.

thanks for posting this. now, this begs to question...where the hell did they get that outfit? I mean, does the dog trainer just happen to happen to have one in the car?

MirrorInTheSky
06-10-2006, 03:00 PM

Ok, here's the scoop on her hair....when celebs make appearances on talk shows and such, they usually get a stipend of around $500 or so to pay someone to do their hair. Kathy is so...ummm....frugal....that she gets her husband to do her hair and pockets the dough. That's from my friend who's a producer on her show.

JazmenFlowers
06-10-2006, 03:02 PM
Ok, here's the scoop on her hair....when celebs make appearances on talk shows and such, they usually get a stipend of around $500 or so to pay someone to do their hair. Kathy is so...ummm....frugal....that she gets her husband to do her hair and pockets the dough. That's from my friend who's a producer on her show.
I saw where her husband is doing her hair while on the road recently, didn't know he did it more often. but I have seen episodes where professionals do her hair it still looks like ****. oh well, she's still my love.

skcin
06-10-2006, 03:21 PM
The first ep was great. I love her lush parents. And "Dr. Hong, Shy Fan" cracked me up.

"It's all about the vaginas." :p

It was in People mag last week that she & Matt just got divorced, so it's odd to see the show & hear her talk about reconciling. :distress: I've never heard any rumours about why, but he seems to be into sports & fantasy football & stuff. Wonder if Matt's a gambler...

JazmenFlowers
06-10-2006, 03:31 PM
The first ep was great. I love her lush parents. And "Dr. Hong, Shy Fan" cracked me up.

"It's all about the vaginas." :p

It was in People mag last week that she & Matt just got divorced, so it's odd to see the show & hear her talk about reconciling. :distress: I've never heard any rumours about why, but he seems to be into sports & fantasy football & stuff. Wonder if Matt's a gambler...
it is odd.

my favorite line from last week's show was "are you going to put the toaster up...or are you going to live like an animal?" - that is so something I would say.

skcin
07-11-2006, 11:58 AM
My theory may have proven correct. :( That's too bad.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/TV/07/10/griffin.lkl/index.html

Kathy Griffin: Ex-husband took $72K from me

Monday, July 10, 2006; Posted: 11:22 p.m. EDT (03:22 GMT)

(CNN) -- "My Life on the D-List" star Kathy Griffin, who divorced in May, told CNN's Larry King that the action was prompted by her discovery that her now ex-husband took $72,000 from her.

"My ex-husband, without my knowledge, was sneaking into my wallet when I was asleep in the mornings and taking my ATM cards of my own private accounts and withdrawing money," she told King on a taping of "Larry King Live" last week.

"That money totaled $72,000. And he was doing [it] systematically over about a year and a half," Griffin said.

The show aired Monday night.

Griffin said she and her husband tried to work through their problems. "He admitted it and apologized and ... we went to couple therapy, I really wanted to make it work," she said, but in the end, the issues were too big to overcome.

"Unfortunately, we [weren't] able to get beyond the trust issue," she said.

Griffin's ex-husband, Matt Moline, was not happy with Griffin's statements on King's show.

"Since our divorce, I have not made any public comments about my ex-wife or our marriage. It saddens me that she would choose to make such accusations at this time. I have no intention of engaging in a public debate over private matters," he said, according to a statement released to CNN.

Griffin told King she hasn't dated anyone since her divorce became final, nor talked about the divorce much. But, eventually, it may turn up in her act.

"Eventually, I end up putting everything in the act," she said. "I kind of turn tragedy into comedy and I find that that's a great way for me to kind of deal with it."

"My Life on the D-List," which airs on Bravo, was recently nominated for an Emmy.

mikeschmike
07-11-2006, 12:02 PM
She was great on LKL last night. Larry was a good sport about her bit about his alleged plastic surgery, and he said she would be back. Not just a one timer like she has been on so many shows. Here's to movin' on up to the C list!

strandinthewind
07-11-2006, 12:18 PM
My question is why did she have a sep. account in the first place? I mean they were married :shrug: In my experience, when sep. accounts exist, esp. of this magnitude, there are underlying problems.

skcin
07-11-2006, 12:29 PM
My question is why did she have a sep. account in the first place? I mean they were married :shrug: In my experience, when sep. accounts exist, esp. of this magnitude, there are underlying problems.

Well, apparently she had good reason to have a separate account. :cool: Too bad it didn't matter. What a jerk.

gldstwmn
07-11-2006, 03:43 PM
She was great on LKL last night. Larry was a good sport about her bit about his alleged plastic surgery, and he said she would be back. Not just a one timer like she has been on so many shows. Here's to movin' on up to the C list!

I think Larry is full of **** that he hasn't had work done. Kathy was great last night.

gldstwmn
07-11-2006, 03:46 PM
Well, apparently she had good reason to have a separate account. :cool: Too bad it didn't matter. What a jerk.

Here's a different take on it from Janet Charlton:

http://janetcharltonshollywood.com/gossip/kathy_griffin/the_jig_is_up_20060709.php

Since we revealed that Kathy Griffin was PRETENDING to reconcile with her exhusband Matt Moline on her reality TV show My Life on the D-List , we've learned a LOT more! Way more than Kathy is likely to reveal on Larry King! Let's backtrack. Last September while filming season one, Kathy learned from her bank that SOMEONE had been using her ATM card and draining one of her bank accounts.Money is VERY important to Kathy - friends consider her frugal. An investigation proved it was her own husband Matt. He had been quietly withdrawing $500 - the limit - every day for many months. What was Matt's problem - was it drugs? Another woman? Gambling? None of the above. Kathy was so upset she sent the D-List cameras home and filed for divorce. "She's not quite the victim she appears to be" revealed an insider. Apparently when Kathy married Matt she told him "I will never support you - you have to pay half the bills." Matt found himself caught up in Kathy's busy schedule - she hates to travel alone and wanted him with her at all times. He had no time to run his computer business and couldn't earn enough money to pay his bills. (When they went out to dinner, Kathy expected HIM to pay.) So he started robbing Peter to pay Paul. He took the money from Kathy and paid his bills and spent the rest on her! The network wanted her married on the show and that's why Matt returned for season two. It was all ACTING - they pretended everything was okay. Insiders feel the reason Kathy recently revealed Matt's thievery was to boost her show RATINGS. He is described as "humiliated - a broken man." Ironically Kathy hopes they can remain friends! It's a real soap opera and we hope there's a happy ending for both. Meanwhile, we're not going to miss an episode of D-List.

SuzeQuze
07-11-2006, 03:58 PM
OK, so her show is on tonite at 9 on Bravo. Is that a channel that comes with basic cable? I've never seen her show but I feel it may be my duty now to catch it!

JazmenFlowers
07-11-2006, 07:25 PM
OK, so her show is on tonite at 9 on Bravo. Is that a channel that comes with basic cable? I've never seen her show but I feel it may be my duty now to catch it!
I think so.

Kathy was awesome on LK last night. I was shocked to hear what Matt did. I mean, :shocked: !!! I never expected that from him. it's just very weird that he did that...why not just ask her for some money or something.

Kathy - I'll marry you and always ask before taking!!!

Enchanted_Stevi
07-11-2006, 08:54 PM
Kathy Griffen is sooooo friggin halarious!!! I am watching it now. Along with DVRing it. When i watch it at work I try to keep the volume down because I work at a church rectory and maybe the priests dont want to hear what she is saying....lol:laugh:

SuzeQuze
07-12-2006, 07:19 AM
:lol: Yeah, maybe Caitlin! I did watch and thought she was funny. Matt seemed kind of like a dud to me, why did she marry him in the first place?

Enchanted_Stevi
07-12-2006, 11:33 AM
:lol: Yeah, maybe Caitlin! I did watch and thought she was funny. Matt seemed kind of like a dud to me, why did she marry him in the first place?

Well he DOES do her hair....lol

SuzeQuze
07-12-2006, 02:03 PM
Well he DOES do her hair....lol

Yeah, well, he sucks at it. She needs to have less volume on top, it needs to sit closer to her eyes because they are too close set and that camouflages that. She would look stunning with the right do. Hopefully she is done with him. :lol:

Enchanted_Stevi
07-12-2006, 03:12 PM
Yeah, well, he sucks at it. She needs to have less volume on top, it needs to sit closer to her eyes because they are too close set and that camouflages that. She would look stunning with the right do. Hopefully she is done with him. :lol:

I actually like her do' But thats my opinion.....I do think she should try out some other do's also

skcin
07-12-2006, 03:23 PM
Her hair is awful, the one thing I hate about the way she looks. Too stiff, oddly shaped. Looks better when it's a bit longer.

JazmenFlowers
07-12-2006, 05:53 PM
Her hair is awful, the one thing I hate about the way she looks. Too stiff, oddly shaped. Looks better when it's a bit longer.
did you see her admit what plastic surgery she said she's had done?

lower face lift and brow lift. I'm thinking she had a nose job too...maybe more.

Enchanted_Stevi
07-12-2006, 07:13 PM

lower face lift and brow lift. I'm thinking she had a nose job too...maybe more.

I think she has had a coule nose jobs

skcin
07-18-2006, 10:10 AM
Season finale tonight. :thumbsup:

SuzeQuze
07-18-2006, 11:01 AM

Didn't she have it publicly to begin with? I thought the whole thing was done for her for free because she did it on TV. For like extreme celebrity makeover or something. :shrug:

Livia
07-18-2006, 11:12 AM
She had Lasik surgery too, and sued the Dr. - her right eye was, or still is, really f*cked up.

JazmenFlowers
07-18-2006, 11:13 AM
Season finale tonight. :thumbsup:
already? geez, this has been a short season. I'll have to live on re-runs I guess.

skcin
07-18-2006, 11:15 AM
already? geez, this has been a short season. I'll have to live on re-runs I guess.

Yeah, her seasons are only 6 eps long, I think.

skcin
11-01-2006, 02:40 PM
YES!!!!!! :blob2: Finally, she's coming to Buffalo! Feb 12th. I am so there. :cool:

BlackWidow
11-01-2006, 02:43 PM
^^^
Love her!!!

carrie721
11-01-2006, 02:45 PM
YES!!!!!! :blob2: Finally, she's coming to Buffalo! Feb 12th. I am so there. :cool:

sweet! i think she's coming to cleveland that month, too. :thumbsup:

Livia
11-01-2006, 04:00 PM

You will LYAO! :thumbsup: