PDA

View Full Version : Locklear and Sambora Divorcing

jannieC
02-03-2006, 11:05 AM
http://et.tv.yahoo.com/newslink/13815/

I don't know why I find this somewhat shocking, since they are "Hollywood People" and all.

cliffdweller
02-03-2006, 11:11 AM

I don't know why I find this somewhat shocking

Maybe because they were togther for 11 years :shrug:. I thought it was even more shocking when Valerie Bertinelli and Eddie Van Halen split--they were together for like 20 years right?

jannieC
02-03-2006, 11:14 AM
Maybe because they were togther for 11 years :shrug:. I thought it was even more shocking when Valerie Bertinelli and Eddie Van Halen split--they were together for like 20 years right?
You're probably right. 11 Hollywood years probably equals 20 real world years. I was more saddened about Valerie and Eddie than anything else. Can't say those two didn't try.

BTFLCHLD
02-03-2006, 11:14 AM
there was an article or two about rockywaters...
i thought they made a lovely couple...and made
me happy they 'found' eachother...but life goes on
hope everything goes as they wish. ed and val
didnt seem all that happy for a good many years imo

bikerchic
02-03-2006, 11:19 AM
That really is shocking. Just goes to show you really don't know what's going on behind closed doors.

ontheEdgeof17
02-03-2006, 12:04 PM
:eek: I didn't even know they were married.

SuzeQuze
02-03-2006, 12:12 PM
:eek: I didn't even know they were married.

You're slipping! ;)

JazmenFlowers
02-03-2006, 12:14 PM
man, that's sad. they really seemed to be happy...

I love Heather Locklear. She's the only woman that made me want to wear a two-piece powersuit and work in advertising.

BTFLCHLD
02-03-2006, 01:32 PM
a coworker said they quoted richie this morning on the radio as not knowing she had filed... he said, "no we're not divorcing...we have valentine plans already!" :shrug:

gldstwmn
02-03-2006, 01:34 PM

I don't know why I find this somewhat shocking, since they are "Hollywood People" and all.

It's terrible. They have an 8 year old child. i wonder what happened.

SuzeQuze
02-03-2006, 01:40 PM
a coworker said they quoted richie this morning on the radio as not knowing she had filed... he said, "no we're not divorcing...we have valentine plans already!" :shrug:

Oh no, that's horrible. I can't imagine filing papers without telling my spouse first! Something really bad must've happened. :distress:

skcin
02-03-2006, 01:42 PM
He's in the middle of a tour right now, I just saw Bon Jovi 2 weeks ago. Maybe she found something out while he was away?

jannieC
02-03-2006, 01:55 PM
Oh no, that's horrible. I can't imagine filing papers without telling my spouse first! Something really bad must've happened. :distress:
That's a little odd to me. :confused: (Not odd that you can't imagine doing it, but that it may have happened that way)

The Tower
02-03-2006, 01:56 PM
Another testament to the sanctity of marriage between a man and woman.

GypsySorcerer
02-03-2006, 03:12 PM
Why do celebrities even bother getting married? None of them last.

GODDESS6
02-03-2006, 03:13 PM
11 must be heather's number, if i'm not mistaken she was married to tommy lee for 11 years also~ this union dissolving is much more sad:distress: tho, i thought they made a wonderful couple~

cliffdweller
02-03-2006, 03:14 PM
Another testament to the sanctity of marriage between a man and woman.

:cool: exactly.

Livia
02-03-2006, 04:23 PM
So, Richie's available now? Dibs! :laugh:

Lee
02-03-2006, 09:40 PM
11 must be heather's number, if i'm not mistaken she was married to tommy lee for 11 years also~ this union dissolving is much more sad:distress: tho, i thought they made a wonderful couple~

No, they said on ET that she was married to Tommy Lee for 7 years. This is another shocking break-up. He (Ritchie) was on ET tonight swearing that it's not true, that he's planning on coming home for Valentine's Day. Boy, he's in for a surprise I'm afraid.

Lee :(

estranged4life
02-03-2006, 10:04 PM
blonde headed female rock singer once say "Never fall in love with a Rock N Roll star"...Cant recall who she was.

gldstwmn
02-03-2006, 10:58 PM
So, Richie's available now? Dibs! :laugh:

Help him mend his broken heart. :lol:

DavidMn
02-04-2006, 12:18 PM
SO I wonder who's got the longest entertainment marriage going these days?

Livia
02-04-2006, 02:24 PM
SO I wonder who's got the longest entertainment marriage going these days?

Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward?
Jerry Stiller and Ann Meara?

SteveMacD
02-04-2006, 04:52 PM
Jerry Stiller and Ann Meara?
John & Yoko
Paul & Linda...

BTW, before he got together with Heather, Richie had been involved with our own Bekka Bramlett!

Nico
02-04-2006, 06:50 PM
John & Yoko
Paul & Linda...

Two of my favorite couples ever- the first being my all-time.

Also, Charleton Heston and his wife, and hasn't Susan Sarandon been married to the same guy for a long time? I guess normal marriages can exist in Hofilledland...just come in infrequent spurts.

GypsySorcerer
02-04-2006, 06:54 PM

<333333333333

I think they are a year or two away from their 50th anniversary.

Livia
02-04-2006, 08:22 PM
Two of my favorite couples ever- the first being my all-time.

Also, Charleton Heston and his wife, and hasn't Susan Sarandon been married to the same guy for a long time? I guess normal marriages can exist in Hofilledland...just come in infrequent spurts.

Susan and Tim Robbins never married. They're like Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell.

gldstwmn
02-08-2006, 12:22 AM
Uh oh!

Heather Locklear Discovered 'Provocative' E-Mail
http://people.aol.com/people/articles/0,19736,1157563,00.html

Heather Locklear and Richie Sambora were working through a rough patch in their marriage, due mostly to the strife of two busy careers. Then, sources say, a suggestive e-mail sent to Sambora by an acquaintance of the couple became a final straw in Locklear's decision to seek a divorce, PEOPLE reports in its upcoming issue.

Locklear found the e-mail, which contained "provocative pictures" of the female, a close friend of the pair tells PEOPLE. Though the woman had long been "a sore subject," says the source, Locklear never thought she and Sambora had actually been "romantic."

Whatever conclusions Locklear has now drawn from the photos, they were, her friend believes, the deciding factor. "She's devastated," says the friend. "Absolutely devastated."

Sambora, meanwhile, is as upset by the photos as Locklear, according to their friend: "Richie's saying nothing ever happened, that he never asked for the pictures."

Another source close to the Bon Jovi guitar player says the photos are neither the cause of the breakup nor indicative of a liaison between Sambora and the woman. "It's absolutely not true that they had an affair," says the friend.

Many observers believed the bond between Sambora, 46, and Locklear, 44, was strong. "I thought they were the perfect couple," says their longtime friend, music journalist Lonn Friend, who insists Sambora was not your typical rocker. "He'd sown some wild oats in his day" but since hooking up with Locklear, Friend says, he'd become "a family man." The couple have one daughter, Ava, 8.

GODDESS6
02-08-2006, 07:14 AM
whata shame:distress: ~