PDA

View Full Version : TV Characters You Hate The Most

foxyluva
02-03-2006, 03:01 AM
I had to make a thread to vent on a TV character that has been anoying the crap out of me, and the winner is...

!!!!!!!David Fisher!!!!!! (Six Feet Under)

He is such a whiny pain in the arse, I can't believe that Keith had the energy to stay with him all this time, He really destroyed the show for me, which I found utterly brilliant. Every time he opened his mouth to talk, i felt like changing the channel. He is one of those typical gays that gives us all a bad name :sorry:

thanks for this, i was feeling really frustrated over him :rolleyes:

CreepingDeath
02-03-2006, 03:15 AM
Quentin Costa (Nip/Tuck)
Star Jones (Jabba's Palace)
Rachael Ray (Every show on the Food Network)

They hurt my everything.

goldustsongbird
02-03-2006, 03:28 AM
Those damn Sex & The City chicks.

foxyluva
02-03-2006, 03:35 AM
Those damn Sex & The City chicks.

Get off the grass man!!! Atleast that show has finished now, i still have 1 more episode to go of six feet under before im rid of him forever

goldustsongbird
02-03-2006, 03:38 AM
Get off the grass man!!! Atleast that show has finished now, i still have 1 more episode to go of six feet under before im rid of him forever

Am I the only one who can't stand SATC? I've never really watched Six Feet Under.. I think I saw one episode with Alanis Morissette.

HomerMcvie
02-03-2006, 04:02 AM
The entire cast of Friends.

DownOnRodeo
02-03-2006, 04:39 AM
Data, the weird-talking nerd in Springfield Elementary on the Simpsons. :nod:

Moony
02-03-2006, 05:50 AM
Deborah Messing as Grace Adler.

Oy.

Mari
02-03-2006, 07:14 AM
Am I the only one who can't stand SATC? I've never really watched Six Feet Under.. I think I saw one episode with Alanis Morissette.

No, you're not alone. I like Six Feet Under, though.

jannieC
02-03-2006, 07:51 AM
I've never seen an episode of SATC. Nor Six Feet Under, for that matter. I don't have cable though, so that may have something to do with it.

:shrug:

cliffdweller
02-03-2006, 10:07 AM
The entire cast of Friends.

You got that sh*t right.

JazmenFlowers
02-03-2006, 10:09 AM
SFU is my show! I love Sex too.

Is SFU running behind there? It's done here in the US. The last episode is really stunning. I watched it about 5 times.

Rickypt
02-03-2006, 10:53 AM
Will

Grace

Jack, after the first couple of funny episodes

Karen, after the first couple of funny episodes

The cop from Law and Order Criminal Intent who talks funny

Everyone on Law and Order SVU

Rickypt
02-03-2006, 10:54 AM
The last episode is really stunning. I watched it about 5 times.

Yeah, that was one of the best TV episodes ever.

ontheEdgeof17
02-03-2006, 11:05 AM
-Seinfield

-Steve Urkel

-Phoebe

-Regis and Kelly

-Desperate Housewives

JazmenFlowers
02-03-2006, 11:43 AM
-Regis and Kelly

-Desperate Housewives
yes, yes, yes

I tried really hard to like DH, but I just can't...

[insert sarcastic Mo'Nique comment about skinny bitches here]

GypsySorcerer
02-03-2006, 03:04 PM
Entire cast of Seinfeld. I hate that show.

Sahara
02-03-2006, 03:56 PM
yes, yes, yes

I tried really hard to like DH, but I just can't...

[insert sarcastic Mo'Nique comment about skinny bitches here]

Yup yup yup.:nod:

seeker007nmss
02-03-2006, 03:56 PM
Gilligan on Gilligen's island. (any character than acts like an idiot. Jethro...etc) I think most people would have killed Gilligen after he sabotaged them getting off the island for the 200th time.

goldustsongbird
02-03-2006, 04:59 PM
Rachael Ray (Every show on the Food Network)

They hurt my everything.

How about that Giada Delaurentis? :rolleyes:
"Mmmm! This is SOOO GOOD! Even though I've only eaten a mere spoonful of the gigantic dish I just made! Now I'm gonna go share it with allll my friends! YUM!"

goldustsongbird
02-03-2006, 05:00 PM

I used to hate it, too. Everyone would talk about it at school, and it bugged the hell out of me. I refused to watch it for like, its entire run. I just got into watching it this past summer. I think it's pretty funny.

jannieC
02-03-2006, 05:20 PM
I used to hate it, too. Everyone would talk about it at school, and it bugged the hell out of me. I refused to watch it for like, its entire run. I just got into watching it this past summer. I think it's pretty funny.
I could have written this post myself, except for the school part ( :laugh: ). I've only watched the show in re-runs, and now I do think it's funny. George does bug me, though. I find him less funny than the others.

I'd also like to add most newscasters to this list. Female newscasters, in particular.

hayley
02-03-2006, 05:27 PM
Oh, I have lots of hatred in my heart.

Cast of Seinfeld
Cast of Friends
Cameron- House
Catherine (Marg Helgenberger)- CSI
Jackie & Duncan (Teddy Dunn)- Veronica Mars
Dean (Jared Padalecki)- Gilmore Girls
Lauren (Melissa George) & Nadia (Mia Maestro)- Alias
Riley (Marc Blucas)- Buffy
Ana Lucia (Michelle Rodriguez)- Lost
Marissa Cooper (Mischa Barton)- The OC

That should do me for now.

goldustsongbird
02-03-2006, 05:39 PM
I could have written this post myself, except for the school part ( :laugh: ). I've only watched the show in re-runs, and now I do think it's funny. George does bug me, though. I find him less funny than the others.

I'd also like to add most newscasters to this list. Female newscasters, in particular.

George doesn't really bug me. I'm a Kramer gal, though, to be honest!

I find newscasters in general today are not as good as they used to be. Now, it's like "I'm here, I'm reporting the news, and that's it"... Not that they shouldn't take their work seriously, but it seems they used to joke around a bit and were more relaxed. Especially on the old CityTV news. Fun bunch. :woohoo:

foxyluva
02-03-2006, 07:22 PM
SFU is my show! I love Sex too.

Is SFU running behind there? It's done here in the US. The last episode is really stunning. I watched it about 5 times.

Yea, SFU's last episode will be playing on thursday nest week. Unfortunately, New Zealand does not have cable, we have Sky, which is a peice of ****, cause everything that airs overseas, takes about 3 - 6 months to actually air here :(

OMG, all the talk about chefs who cook on tv, has anybody seen Margaret Cho (I think?) on the living channel?? She drives me insane "Its So Easy!" "Its Just so easy" "Its really Easy" - LOL

HomerMcvie
02-04-2006, 03:58 AM
I've never understood all the Seinfeld hate here.:distress: :distress:
It's only the greatest show EVER!

Mageboy25
02-04-2006, 05:46 AM
Friends, Seinfeld, Cheers, Simpsons

Ive always tried my best to like Friends, it just never happened. The childish antics of the Will & Grace cast finally turned me off years ago.

CelticGypsy
02-04-2006, 07:11 AM
Everyone on Seinfeld except Julia L. Dreyfess.
Homer Simpson
Bob, Midge and Laurie on The 70's Show.
Friends, except Phoebe
Cirie and Shane on new Survivor
Christopher Knight and Adrienne Curry (ICK)
Florence Henderson (ICK)
Grace Adler on Will and Grace
Ana Lucia on Lost
Howard Stern on anything
Regis Philbin (really needs to retire):confused:
Trump (tired of his puffed up face and changing wives every five seconds)
Our local sports anchor and his stupid looking chin hair:laugh: :laugh:
Sometimes I dislike Oprah and her "know-it-all attitude and name-dropping.
Definitely Starr Jones:eek: and dumb Elisabeth Hasslebeck on The View and B.W. needs to retire immediately.

I am sure there are more but I refuse to watch their shows:laugh:

Villavic
02-04-2006, 11:13 AM
Well I tried to find characters I hate but couldn't. And I LOOOVE the entire Friends cast so to you guys who hate them.. you just killed me ;) :nod:

Well.. I did find somebody, the ROAD RUNNER. I hate him. I always have said, since long ago, if I become millonaire, I'll buy WARNER BROS just to produce an episode where the COYOTE EATS THE ROAD RUNNER..!!!!

poor coyote, I love him but he never catches the road runner. and sometims (always I think) the rr escapes in an illogical way.. GRRR!!!!!:mad: :mad:

DavidMn
02-04-2006, 12:04 PM
Martha Stewart

Greg Gumbel

AARON BROWN!!!!:eek:

The entire Seinfeld cast.

Regis Philbin

HomerMcvie
02-04-2006, 01:59 PM
The entire Seinfeld cast.

There MUST be a correlation between loving Stevie Nicks , and hating Seinfeld. Seriously. I've never seen so much Seinfeld hate. It must be polar opposites that like Seinfeld OR Stevie.

The more I think about it, Seinfeld has nothing in common with Stevieland. THEY really are polar opposites, themselves.

Seinfeld is the greatest show of all time!!!:blob2: :blob2: :blob2:

DavidMn
02-04-2006, 02:06 PM
There MUST be a correlation between loving Stevie Nicks , and hating Seinfeld. Seriously. I've never seen so much Seinfeld hate. It must be polar opposites that like Seinfeld OR Stevie.

The more I think about it, Seinfeld has nothing in common with Stevieland. THEY really are polar opposites, themselves.

Seinfeld is the greatest show of all time!!!:blob2: :blob2: :blob2:Eh it's ok. we can agree to disagree.:D

Brwn_eyes0511
02-04-2006, 02:07 PM

I really like that show! :wavey:

HomerMcvie
02-04-2006, 02:12 PM
I really like that show! :wavey:
That's what I was hoping, Bubba.:wavey:

Reinforcing my theory...:thumbsup:

jkmaletic
02-04-2006, 02:25 PM

Agreed. I never got why people would think that show is so funny. I hate "Friends" too.

CreepingDeath
02-04-2006, 05:04 PM
"Mmmm! This is SOOO GOOD! Even though I've only eaten a mere spoonful of the gigantic dish I just made! Now I'm gonna go share it with allll my friends! YUM!"

You don't have to convince me of the evils of ole BobbleHead De Laurentins. In fact most "chefs" on the Food Network are loathsome.

Sandra Lee
Emeril
Bobby Flay
Raytard
BobbleHead

Ugh.

Hawkeye
02-04-2006, 05:48 PM
I love Seinfeld. I prefer Kramer and George to Jerry by far, but the whole cast is still pretty good. And I also love Everybody Loves Raymond more then Seinfeld but both shows rock.

Red
02-04-2006, 08:26 PM
LOVE Seinfeld. Love all the Larry David injected humour.

Totally hateable tv characters:

-Chris from Family Guy. He's totally the only weak link in the show. His voice is so grating and obnoxious and NEVER has a funny line.

-Donna from Twin Peaks. Okay, I know I'm going waaaay back here, but this is the career beginning of the stick-bitch Lara Flynn Boyle. Hate her.

-Six from Blossom. Can't stand her bashed in looking face.

-Steve from Sex and the City. Y'know, Miranda'a hubby? Again with the voice that makes me feel violent. Soooo whiny and irritating.

LuckyCharms
02-04-2006, 09:31 PM
Number one on my list is George Costanza, or as I would say George "Can'tstandzya" :nod:

catinthedark
02-04-2006, 10:06 PM
Add me to the Haters of Seinfeld list.

Other TV characters I don't care for:

- Ellen

- The Nanny!!!!

- Kirstie Alley's character from Cheers

- the Tom Arnold character on Roseanne

- the new Becky who wrecked Roseanne

(I don't watch much TV these days, thus all the oldies). Here are some more recent:

- Joey's agent on Joey

- Morris on ER

uh..... that's all I can come up with.

goldustsongbird
02-04-2006, 10:17 PM
Add me to the Haters of Seinfeld list.

Other TV characters I don't care for:

- Ellen

Ellen Degeneres?! Seriously? I love her.

catinthedark
02-05-2006, 10:47 AM
Ellen Degeneres?! Seriously? I love her.

seriously. hate her. serious hate. drives me crazy. her oscar night was painful. (sorry)

goldustsongbird
02-05-2006, 05:53 PM
seriously. hate her. serious hate. drives me crazy. her oscar night was painful. (sorry)

Aww. I really like her and her show. She just seems so sweet and genuine... And you've gotta love her dancing. She's no Ms Nicks, but it's still fun to watch.

Serrart
02-05-2006, 06:00 PM
All Seinfield cast
All The Practice cast except for Manheim
Ally McBeal (after the first series)
All DS9 and Enterprise casts
Mulder (X Files)
Mark Green and Luka Kovac (ER)
Capt. Harmon (JAG... mostly for the bad acting)
Ross Geller (Friends)

Romy

elie
02-06-2006, 04:26 AM
Terri Hatcher and Eva Longoria from Desperate Housewives.
I absolutely hated Angie Harmon in some older series of Law and Order. I am a huge fan of the show and it was painful to watch her . I think her character was Abbie Carmichael (sp?) something.

I also don't like Debra Messing. I don't find her funny or pretty, at least.
( I loved Thomas Hayden Church in Ned&Stacey though!).

It surprises me to see all the Seinfeld and Friends hate. IMO they are the funniest sitcoms ever (and Frasier as well).
Nevertheless, I could see how people can hate Phoebe, especially in the last seasons. She became a total b*tch towards the end.

macfanken
02-06-2006, 04:41 AM

I love Seinfeld... and Stevie... you'll have to come up with a new theory. :lol:

HomerMcvie
02-06-2006, 05:20 AM
Didja ever hear of a Bell Curve? Nothing's 100%..... Try again, Chiffonhead!:wavey:

GODDESS6
02-06-2006, 07:30 AM
OMG, SHE DRIVES ME SO NUTS!!!~ i do love paula from paula's home cooking tho~

Janet
02-07-2006, 12:30 AM
All Seinfield cast
All The Practice cast except for Manheim
Ally McBeal (after the first series)
All DS9 and Enterprise casts
Mulder (X Files)
Mark Green and Luka Kovac (ER)
Capt. Harmon (JAG... mostly for the bad acting)
Ross Geller (Friends)

Romy

MULDER!! Mark Green?? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!