PDA

View Full Version : Help~

GODDESS6
10-19-2005, 06:04 AM
k guys i renewed my supporting ledgie status 3 days before it was to expire, but it doesn't say i am a supporting ledgie anymore:shrug: ~ when you go to my paid subscriptions, it shows i have paid up until 2006~ can anyone help or know what to do?, thanx!!!:wavey: ~

gldstwmn
10-19-2005, 10:21 AM
k guys i renewed my supporting ledgie status 3 days before it was to expire, but it doesn't say i am a supporting ledgie anymore:shrug: ~ when you go to my paid subscriptions, it shows i have paid up until 2006~ can anyone help or know what to do?, thanx!!!:wavey: ~

I've moved your thread over here dear. Hopefully that will get it resolved quicker.:)

estranged4life
10-19-2005, 11:44 AM
rather odd, Hopefully someone can help ya out.

BTFLCHLD
10-19-2005, 12:14 PM
k guys i renewed my supporting ledgie status 3 days before it was to expire, but it doesn't say i am a supporting ledgie anymore:shrug: ~ when you go to my paid subscriptions, it shows i have paid up until 2006~ can anyone help or know what to do?, thanx!!!:wavey: ~ i know when i first supported there was a three day wait thru paypal, so it is possible that your $$$ reached the ledge after expiration...but that doesnt explain why youre shown as paid thru 2006. im sure they will fix you up quickly...

and thanks for supporting the ledge! :wavey:

ThePenguin
10-19-2005, 02:48 PM
Ok, thanks for bringing this to my attention. I will look into it. Thank you for becoming a Supporting Ledgie too.

- Marty

GODDESS6
10-19-2005, 03:28 PM
thanx for all the help & of course i would support, i love this place~ i was a member for the past yr, i was just renewing~ again, thanx for the help~

ThePenguin
10-19-2005, 07:24 PM
I am not exactly sure why it did not update automatically for you, but I did change the status manually. Thanks again.

- Marty

GODDESS6
10-19-2005, 07:33 PM
I am not exactly sure why it did not update automatically for you, but I did change the status manually. Thanks again.

- Marty
:xoxo: :xoxo: :xoxo: i'm baaaack baby, thanx so much marty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~