PDA

View Full Version : New Years Eve Boston Ideas

WelshWitchPMD
11-21-2004, 10:30 AM
I have made a few plans to go to Boston on New Years Eve Weekend. I am going with my friend Kim. I am getting there Friday maybe around 6 or 7PM and we are going to have dinner at the same restaurant that we have gone to the past 3 years. It is a nice Italian restaurant on Newbury St.

My situation is what to do after dinner. We have reservations at 9PM. It will be too late for First Night, which I really don’t care for because it is geared for families. Then there are a few places have parties that do include dinner but they want way too much $ for them. There will also be too many couples, which I don’t want to see because it just reminds that I don’t have anyone special. :(

Does anyone have any ideas on what to do New Years Eve? I know that it is early but I want to make all the reservations already. I have the hotel booked and it’s in a great area in Copley Square attached to the mall and the Prudential Center. This will be our 3rd year going there and we never know what to do after. I don’t like to drink or party and my idea would be just to eat and go back to the room and watch TV.

I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions.

GODDESS6
11-21-2004, 10:58 AM
I have made a few plans to go to Boston on New Years Eve Weekend. I am going with my friend Kim. I am getting there Friday maybe around 6 or 7PM and we are going to have dinner at the same restaurant that we have gone to the past 3 years. It is a nice Italian restaurant on Newbury St.

My situation is what to do after dinner. We have reservations at 9PM. It will be too late for First Night, which I really don’t care for because it is geared for families. Then there are a few places have parties that do include dinner but they want way too much $ for them. There will also be too many couples, which I don’t want to see because it just reminds that I don’t have anyone special. :(

Does anyone have any ideas on what to do New Years Eve? I know that it is early but I want to make all the reservations already. I have the hotel booked and it’s in a great area in Copley Square attached to the mall and the Prudential Center. This will be our 3rd year going there and we never know what to do after. I don’t like to drink or party and my idea would be just to eat and go back to the room and watch TV.

no ideas, i am just jealous u will b in boston...LUV that city!!!~ whatever u do i hope u have a gr8 time!! :blob1: :thumbsup: :blob2: !~

brightest stevie blessings~
jill

WelshWitchPMD
11-21-2004, 11:01 AM
no ideas, i am just jealous u will b in boston...LUV that city!!!~ whatever u do i hope u have a gr8 time!! :blob1: :thumbsup: :blob2: !~

brightest stevie blessings~
jill

Thank you. I love to go up there. It is so much fun and a lot more exciting then stupid Providence. :rolleyes:

Merf
11-21-2004, 11:18 AM
Is something going on at Faneuil Hall/Quincy Market that evening? That's one of my favorite places in Boston. Do they do fireworks over the Charles River like on the 4th of July? Cause that would be fun. It's been a long time since I've spent new years in Boston so I don't really remember.

Have a great time! I am jealous ;)

greatdarkwing
11-21-2004, 04:08 PM

I've never to been to Boston, but I know you and Kim will have fun no matter what you guys do (just dont party too hard!!!! :p :thumbsup: )LOL. This coming from a college student :lol:

~Alex