PDA

View Full Version : ABC Daytime fans...PHOTOS!

greatdarkwing
11-20-2004, 05:45 PM
Well, this morning at the beach they had ABC Daytime's "Fun in the Sun", and me my girlfriend (yes, I am off the market as of last night), and her best friend went to see some soap stars. Here are some photos if you are interested.After my gf develops hers, Ill see if there are any good ones to post...for now enjoy..

This one is our friend with AMC's Jaime, Aiden, and Babe*so HOT* (I dont know their real names, so I'll just say their character names :laugh: )

greatdarkwing
11-20-2004, 05:49 PM
Me and Babe (what kind of smile did I throw :eek: It looks like Im having a stroke!)
Babe and Jamie and the ABC Daytime sandcastle

Merf
11-20-2004, 05:52 PM
I heard Justin Broening & Alexa Havins(?) (Jamie & Babe) were dating, so I guess they're "off the market" too.

Thanks for posting the pics! Although AMC is pissing me off a LOT right now, they were fun to see. :) :wavey:

amber
11-20-2004, 06:03 PM
those are cute! congrats! I can't stomach Daytime TV, but when i was little i liked it. Congrats on the girlfriend, lucky! :wavey:

WelshWitchPMD
11-20-2004, 07:01 PM
Thanks for sharing Alex. I watch Days of Our Lives on NBC however.

Looks like you are enjoying that new toy! :laugh: It is addicting. I take mine everywhere, too.

ontheEdgeof17
11-20-2004, 07:12 PM
Thanks for posting! My mom loves the soaps on ABC. I, on the only hand, only watches Passions....I love that trash!

Lee
11-21-2004, 05:52 PM
Thanks for posting the pics. I watch the ABC soaps, well, once a week I tape them on Friday, & I pretty much can figure out what's going on. I've been watching AMC since it began on my birthday many years ago. Sometimes they just drag & drag storylines out, the baby one being a pretty long one, but I'm still watching.

Thanks again. :wavey:

Lee :)