PDA

View Full Version : Howard Stern

Dreammms
11-19-2004, 04:50 PM
So who is going to get satellite radio after hearing Howard Sterns speech?
I have always loved him and last night made me love him even more.

Does anyone have satellite radio now?

seeker007nmss
11-19-2004, 04:53 PM
Sorry, never liked Howard, probally never will. What people see in him I just don't know. Each their own.....

Dreammms
11-19-2004, 04:56 PM
Sorry, never liked Howard, probally never will. What people see in him I just don't know. Each their own.....

I guess I like him because he is so honest and sometimes the **** he says just cracks me up. :shrug:

Villavic
11-19-2004, 04:58 PM
I don't know him well, and never seen his show, but Fran Drescher in her biography told he wanted to ask her about the rape she had years ago.

that was more than discourteous

Dreammms
11-19-2004, 05:04 PM
I don't know him well, and never seen his show, but Fran Drescher in her biography told he wanted to ask her about the rape she had years ago.

that was more than discourteous

Well this is what Fran has to say about Howard...

BayKibbles1 asks: Are you friends with Howard Stern?

Fran Drescher says: I am friends with Howard Stern, yes, though we don't hang out on a regular basis by any means. But I feel we have a definite connection and fondness for each other. http://www.lifetimetv.com/community/chat/frandrescher_transcript.html

DrummerDeanna
11-19-2004, 05:16 PM
Well this is what Fran has to say about Howard...

BayKibbles1 asks: Are you friends with Howard Stern?

Fran Drescher says: I am friends with Howard Stern, yes, though we don't hang out on a regular basis by any means. But I feel we have a definite connection and fondness for each other. http://www.lifetimetv.com/community/chat/frandrescher_transcript.html

That IS interesting because it is in her book about her going on his show and being asked about her rape - and being taken totally off guard etc...doesn't mean they can't be friends...it is surprising though...

LilyRose
11-19-2004, 05:19 PM
I love Howard and last night's David Letterman appearance was great! I will definitely be going to satellite now. I need my Howard fix in the morning. Plus, I want to hear that first show! :lol:

Susie

gldstwmn
11-19-2004, 07:13 PM
So who is going to get satellite radio after hearing Howard Sterns speech?
I have always loved him and last night made me love him even more.

Does anyone have satellite radio now?

Don't have it but am planning on getting it. :)

sparky
11-19-2004, 08:02 PM
I'd like to get it, just because I am in Los Angeles, and therefore am subject to the worst radio in any large city in the country. I resent having to PAY for good radio, but I might do it.
Used to listen to Howard all the time, but I got bored and annoyed by the strippers and his constant 13 year old hetero boy slant. However, I think he is hysterically funny. I love that he says things no one else will say. Of course he is one of the most self centered beings on the planet, but he admits it, and I like that.
And Robin Quivers is a hoot.

dissention
11-19-2004, 08:28 PM
And Robin Quivers is a hoot.

Her autobiography was phenomenal. Try to read it if you can, you'll love it.

sparky
11-19-2004, 09:27 PM
Her autobiography was phenomenal. Try to read it if you can, you'll love it.

Of course I already have it. It came out when I was still a regular listener. Dug it. She was always my favorite part of the show. Her news rocks.

dissention
11-20-2004, 10:30 AM
Of course I already have it. It came out when I was still a regular listener. Dug it. She was always my favorite part of the show. Her news rocks.

Have you read Howard's "Miss America"? The chapter on Robin had me laughing for days. It talked about her terrible PMS, her boob job, everything. And she's VERY attractive, IMO.

Dreammms
11-20-2004, 12:08 PM
Have you read Howard's "Miss America"? The chapter on Robin had me laughing for days. It talked about her terrible PMS, her boob job, everything. And she's VERY attractive, IMO.

that book was hysterical

all this talk about it has made me take those books out to read again :)

Janet
11-20-2004, 01:37 PM
All I know is that Sirius is doing very well. The stock is skyrocketing.

Good for Howard. You can't deny he is successful and he didn't get there on looks or being popular.

sparky
11-20-2004, 01:59 PM

Absolutely. The way he talks about her is so damned funny. He truly seems baffled by her - and frankly, I am too. Now I want to get out those books and read them again. And yeah, she is totally hot.