PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Race 6-official thread

Livia
11-16-2004, 01:43 PM
Tonight, folks! 2-hour premiere. You can go to cbs.com to read the teams' bios and see their intro videos. :thumbsup:

greatdarkwing
11-16-2004, 01:46 PM
I never got into the amazing race, but tonight might be a good time to start :thumbsup:

~Alex

ontheEdgeof17
11-16-2004, 01:57 PM
Tonight, folks! 2-hour premiere. You can go to cbs.com to read the teams' bios and see their intro videos. :thumbsup:

I can't wait! I'm trying not to look at who is on the show until it begins. I like surprises. :nod:

Livia
11-16-2004, 02:03 PM
Sadly, no midgets this time. :laugh:

amber
11-16-2004, 03:01 PM
Sadly, no midgets this time. :laugh:
but there is a pro wrestling duo, right? :]

wondergirl9847
11-16-2004, 03:45 PM
Tuesday.....Amazing Race

Wednesday....Lost

Yay, the next two days are must see TV!!

Livia
11-16-2004, 05:13 PM
My Thursday nites are f*cked, now that the OC is on at the same time as Joey/Will & Grace (which I prefer to call Jack & Karen, cuz they get the best lines anyway) AND Survivor. I need TIVO, or DVR, or whatever. :p

SuzeQuze
11-16-2004, 05:30 PM
My Thursday nites are f*cked, now that the OC is on at the same time as Joey/Will & Grace (which I prefer to call Jack & Karen, cuz they get the best lines anyway) AND Survivor. I need TIVO, or DVR, or whatever. :p

W&G was pretty funny last week too. Omigod, the way they were rearranging Grace's breasts! :shocked: :shocked:

amber
11-16-2004, 05:37 PM
W&G was pretty funny last week too. Omigod, the way they were rearranging Grace's breasts! :shocked: :shocked:
:laugh: :lol: that was great...

SuzeQuze
11-16-2004, 05:57 PM
:laugh: :lol: that was great...

Yes, that and the fact that she now HAS breasts! :lol: :lol:

ontheEdgeof17
11-16-2004, 10:56 PM
For all you West Coasters.........Don't Read This Post if you don't want the outcome of the show.

Wow. What a season this will be. There is not one team I like at this point. Whatta bunch of whiney brats! The team that came in first, is the team I like the most, but that's not saying much. Adam is a dweb, the geritols won't last, and John is the worst person alive! I didn't think anyone could be worst than Colin, but he takes the cake. I hope there is a stunt that makes him cut out his vocal cords.

Can't wait until episode 2....I hope these teams calm down a bit....just a bit.

greatdarkwing
11-16-2004, 11:02 PM
Line of the night: "I don't sleep in tents" :laugh: :laugh: :lol: :lol:

~Alex

GardenStateGirlie
11-17-2004, 12:24 AM
I liked Amazing Race because they seemed to pick just random regular people. Why is everyone so generically "reality TV" this time? There are a few couples that are annoying me already...a few I like...a few that will probably grow on me I suppose. I did laugh at the "two Jews in Iceland" diddy :laugh:

wondergirl9847
11-17-2004, 02:20 AM
Geez, could they find more annoyingly, whiny, bratty people than these? Ugh.

I don't like any of the teams so far either, but it's only the first show...I'll give 'em another chance.

Kelly
11-17-2004, 08:19 AM
Holy crap..is it possible there is an Amazing Racer worse than Colin?!? Um, I think yellow shirt guy is it. He is a jack@@@. His whining and complaining drove me batty. I like Haydon and her partner, sorry dont know all their names yet. I also like the older couple but they don't have a prayer. Bolo and his wife are interesting but man, she treats him like crap. Always yelling and calling him stupid?!? I was shocked at how obnoxious some of these teams are this time. I miss Myrna and Charla...I think they were my favorite team ever..I also liked Flo and Zach.

Livia
11-17-2004, 11:09 AM
My favorite line was after the ice-climbing, when Don (the older guy) said, "I'd rather use that ice in a martini!" He's my kinda guy. :D

Jonathan (yellow jacket) is a JERK! I think Lori's worse - they came in what, 6th place, and she was still yelling and blaming Bolo? Beeyatch!

I like Hayden and Aaron, the team that came in first. I also like the bartender couple, Kris and Jon, they came in 3rd. The girls from NY won't last, they seem too stupid...father/daughter won't last - he won't be able to hack the physical challenges. I like the Mormon sisters, they're funny.

Looks like we'll be seeing a lot more dysfunction this season. I wanted to smack Jonathan!

BTFLCHLD
11-17-2004, 03:14 PM
more dysfunction

REALITY MMMHMM!

FOR BETTER FOR WORSE
"LOVE YOU" "HATE YOU"
(WIN) (LOSE)
:nod: :distress:

Johnny Stew
11-30-2004, 10:35 PM
I was busy last week, so I had to tape 'Amazing Race'... well, in a completely bone-headed move, I accidentally taped over it on Sunday, before I had a chance to watch it.

From the re-cap at the beginning of tonight's episode, it looks like the 11/23 episode was definitely one I wouldn't have wanted to miss. D'Oh. :(

Tonight's episode was good though... I love when it's anyone's game, and it's not painfully obvious who's going to get eliminated.

Spoiler....
I'm sad to see the sisters, Lena & Kristy, go. They were a strong team, and had a lot of vitality. Too bad it wasn't Jonathan and Victoria. Yuck... he's even more insufferable than Colin was. And that's saying a lot!I thought poor Don was going to have a heart attack. I hope they're paying close attention to his health!

Ok, now that that's out of the way. I don't really have any favorites out of the remaining teams, so far... but I definitely have a couple of least favorite team members.

GardenStateGirlie
11-30-2004, 11:10 PM
I was busy last week, so I had to tape 'Amazing Race'... well, in a completely bone-headed move, I accidentally taped over it on Sunday, before I had a chance to watch it.

From the re-cap at the beginning of tonight's episode, it looks like the 11/23 episode was definitely one I wouldn't have wanted to miss. D'Oh. :(

Tonight's episode was good though... I love when it's anyone's game, and it's not painfully obvious who's going to get eliminated.

Spoiler....
I'm sad to see the sisters, Lena & Kristy, go. They were a strong team, and had a lot of vitality. Too bad it wasn't Jonathan and Victoria. Yuck... he's even more insufferable than Colin was. And that's saying a lot!I thought poor Don was going to have a heart attack. I hope they're paying close attention to his health!

Ok, now that that's out of the way. I don't really have any favorites out of the remaining teams, so far... but I definitely have a couple of least favorite team members.

Jeeze...what a night...

Good gosh...7 hours with the hay. My mom and I had tears in our eyes like two nerds when Phil came up and told them they'd been eliminated. I wonder if it wasn't just an oversight on her part because of the way she was ripping the hay apart. At any rate, i'm sorry to see them go. Oh, and I love how numbnuts was all sympathetic to his girlfriend. What a tool :rolleyes:

wondergirl9847
12-01-2004, 01:14 AM
Bolo is not very bright. :shocked:

When they were counting and he goes, "66, 68, 80..." Huh? Wait a second, Bolo...LOL

Then, he put two pots in her pile and took them out and she goes "How many did you just put in?" and he goes, "Two." and she says, "Are you sure it was two?" and he goes, "Two....two or three."

:lol:

amber
12-01-2004, 01:16 AM
Jeeze...what a night...

Good gosh...7 hours with the hay. My mom and I had tears in our eyes like two nerds when Phil came up and told them they'd been eliminated. I wonder if it wasn't just an oversight on her part because of the way she was ripping the hay apart. At any rate, i'm sorry to see them go. Oh, and I love how numbnuts was all sympathetic to his girlfriend. What a tool :rolleyes:
I'm glad you guys are recapping. I have class tuesday nights, plus, this way I don't have to waste as much time watching the whole show! It's great..now i'll be all up to speed during vacation! :wavey:

CelticGypsy
12-01-2004, 01:41 AM
Jonathan is a creep!!! I can't stand him. Such a bully. I feel bad for his girlfriend. Hope she left him after the show was over with.

Was so sorry to see the sisters go tonight. How terrible that they were out there for over 8 hrs unrolling those bales of hay with no luck. I was hoping they would not be eliminated. Great show and glad Gus and his daughter is still there in the race and the grandparents!!! They are my favs so far.

Livia
12-01-2004, 06:42 PM

Spoiler....

Great recap of the one you missed here:
http://www.planetsocks.com/summary.asp?id=848

GardenStateGirlie
12-07-2004, 10:25 PM
"Everytime Don throws up, I catch a fish" :lol: Tonight was amusing but next week looks even better :thumbsup:

Sorcerer386
12-08-2004, 12:24 AM
I guess I'll be the only one to admit to loving the teams that fight and argue. They are the entertainment value, and ya know it's true. If all of the teams were Lena and Kristy-ish, the show would be boring. Last season I didn't even watch it because all the teams sucked (except Mirna and Charla, which it was hilarious that Mirna made Charla do everything). Come on now...who doesn't love seeing a huge pro wrestler getting hen pecked by his wife? Or some psycho who constantly loses his temper, "WILL YOU LET ME TALK?!?" And Adam and Rebecca...LOL their conversation tonight:

SPOILER: "Do you want me to jump off of the boat?" "That would be fantastic!"

The only team I really can't stand right now is Gus and Hera. Big snooze watching those two, except for when they get lost, which is technically about every 5 minutes. I can actually tolerate the old couple this time, although I can't figure out why.

And I'm loving this season because it's back to the basic Amazing Race where everyone was on their own and willing to do anything to get ahead. Remember when Blake wouldn't wake the Gutsy Grannies from season 2? I love this season.

Johnny Stew
12-08-2004, 12:37 AM
I guess I'll be the only one to admit to loving the teams that fight and argue. They are the entertainment value, and ya know it's true. If all of the teams were Lena and Kristy-ish, the show would be boring.
Come on now...who doesn't love seeing a huge pro wrestler getting hen pecked by his wife? Or some psycho who constantly loses his temper, "WILL YOU LET ME TALK?!?"

You're definitely right... the folks who act obnoxious and the couples who bicker and fight do make things that much more interesting (although it's already an exciting and fast-paced show, so it's not like they NEED the arguing and bickering as much as a sedentary show like 'Big Brother' does)... but I'm sure not going to root for those types of people to actually win the million dollars.

Boorish behaviour gets rewarded way too often in our society as it is. :nod:

Having Colin in A.R.5 was great fun... and it was even more fun to see him act like a maniac for all of those weeks, only to come in in second place. :D

Livia
12-08-2004, 04:17 PM
It seems like ever since Wil and Tara, they purposely cast another couple just like them...

I cracked up when Bolo told Lori, "You kicked all 3 of those girls' asses." I'd forgotten about Kendra doing the salt challenge, so at first, I thought he was calling Adam one of the girls. :lol:

I can't stand Jonathan - "I need someone to English speak me." Ugly American.

Kris and Jon are still my faves - for a newly dating couple, they are handling the tribulations of traveling together quite well! Especially, with the added stress of being in a race. I hope they stay together!

Sorcerer386
12-10-2004, 12:43 AM
Kris and Jon are still my faves - for a newly dating couple, they are handling the tribulations of traveling together quite well! Especially, with the added stress of being in a race. I hope they stay together!

Here's the question I HAVE to ask though...how can you tell the difference between them, Hayden and Aaron, and Freddy and Kendra? I'm being totally honest, I cannot ever tell those three teams apart. They are like the interchangeable couples who do nothing. :shrug:

amber
12-10-2004, 12:46 AM
Here's the question I HAVE to ask though...how can you tell the difference between them, Hayden and Aaron, and Freddy and Kendra? I'm being totally honest, I cannot ever tell those three teams apart. They are like the interchangeable couples who do nothing. :shrug:
I thought that was just me. I've only seen the new season once, but i was having trouble telling some couples apart... :rolleyes:

Livia
12-10-2004, 01:53 PM
Kendra's hair is much longer, and she's prettier, imo...but the men do look alike...

Lala
12-10-2004, 03:14 PM
I haven't posted in the "official" thread yet so I thought I should. Am I the only Ledgie who can't stand it when these young couples come on the show and just fight? I'm really enjoying Bob and Mary Jean(?) because they seem to be old enough, mature enough to just get over themselves and do their best to win. It's too bad they probably won't.

Jonathan is like a Colin clone. Did anyone else cringe when he started talking about how he wanted to have children. He'd treat them like he treats his wife! Can you imagine little Jonathan Jr coloring outside the lines..."You've got to go deeper inside yourself!"

And was it just me or did everyone get the "let's not pay the cab fare" disease that Colin got last season. These people just seem to be really stupid in other countries.

I am enjoying it though. Go Bob & Mary Jean!

Livia
12-16-2004, 02:13 PM
Great episode this week, as usual. Except - Jonathan. Must. Die!! I can't beLIEVE him! Kudos for Phil for telling him to go talk to his wife. I saw this on planetsocks.com and it cracked me up:

"Next come a very angry Jonathan and a fatigued, sobbing Victoria. As Dirty German Man welcomes them to Berlin, Jonathan continues to harangue Victoria. Phil watches impassively, then suggests Jonathan should go talk to his wife. Jonathan, of course, interprets "talk to" to mean "keep on her like you have all day until she suffers a nervous breakdown." He takes to this task with gusto, informing Victoria that "this is a race, it's not about compassion." Thanks, dickhead. We've got your worldview already. We can only hope reality TV cameras will be there the day Victoria finally snaps, pulling a simultaneous Bobbitt, OJ, and Peterson on your ass."

Jonathan's constant verbal abuse is really kinda ruining this season for me. I hope they don't keep casting couples like them over and over, they just keep getting worse!

ThePenguin
12-16-2004, 06:36 PM
Great episode this week, as usual. Except - Jonathan. Must. Die!! I can't beLIEVE him! Kudos for Phil for telling him to go talk to his wife. I saw this on planetsocks.com and it cracked me up:

"Next come a very angry Jonathan and a fatigued, sobbing Victoria. As Dirty German Man welcomes them to Berlin, Jonathan continues to harangue Victoria. Phil watches impassively, then suggests Jonathan should go talk to his wife. Jonathan, of course, interprets "talk to" to mean "keep on her like you have all day until she suffers a nervous breakdown." He takes to this task with gusto, informing Victoria that "this is a race, it's not about compassion." Thanks, dickhead. We've got your worldview already. We can only hope reality TV cameras will be there the day Victoria finally snaps, pulling a simultaneous Bobbitt, OJ, and Peterson on your ass."

Jonathan's constant verbal abuse is really kinda ruining this season for me. I hope they don't keep casting couples like them over and over, they just keep getting worse!

I hate Jonathan also but I'll admit he cracks me up with his over the top loud and stupid comments. Victoria needs to tell him to step off. He's like an overly aggressive Richard Simmons.

And I agree, the thought of him with a baby is frightening.

-Lis

dissention
12-16-2004, 07:08 PM
He's like an overly aggressive Richard Simmons.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That voice. They have to be related, they both sound identical.

ontheEdgeof17
12-21-2004, 09:00 PM
WTF!?!?!?! NO elimination???? I can't deal w/o knowing who is gone. :(

ThePenguin
12-21-2004, 09:29 PM

Yeah, that was odd...

Love how the cab driver threw Jonathan's wise-ass self right out of the cab!!

-Lis

wondergirl9847
12-21-2004, 09:40 PM
To be continued!!! ACK!

Geez, Louise, if Jonathan doesn't shut the frick up....:mad: How many times did he tell Gus and Hera, "You took our plane." SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!

Johnny Stew
12-22-2004, 01:12 AM
I glanced at the clock around 8:54 and said, "something's up here... they're nowhere near the pit-stop yet."
I was perplexed. :o

This is only the third full season of 'A.R.' that I've watched... have they ever had a two-parter before? I bet they did that so as not to have an elimination during the holiday week (in case people weren't tuned in).

Jonathan has gone from annoying to downright insufferable. Yuck. I am convinced that the man is certifiably insane.
And Kendra really shot herself in the foot two weeks ago, as far as I'm concerned, with the comments she made during the cab ride in Africa. Downright disgusting.
Her and Freddy fast-forwarded themselves to my 2nd Least Favorite Team during that leg.

And since I forgot to comment on it at the time, I just HAVE to point out that the absolute BEST line ever came during that 12/7 episode, courtesy of Don....
"Once again, the fickle finger of fate has diddled us." :shocked: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Johnny Stew
12-22-2004, 01:15 AM

Relax, you'll be ok... cuz you're a super-hero, Curtis!!! :D ;)

Johnny Stew
12-22-2004, 01:19 AM
Oh! And how could I forget to mention Phil's basket making a guest appearance tonight?!?
The first time they showed him walking towards the camera in those white trousers, I thought, "WHOA!"
But I didn't say anything about it.

The second time they showed him, my mom turns to me and says, "ol' Phil is really packing tonight, isn't he?" :shocked: :laugh:

Embarrassing, but at least I wasn't the only one who noticed. :o *lol*

amber
12-22-2004, 01:26 AM
Oh! And how could I forget to mention Phil's basket making a guest appearance tonight?!?
The first time they showed him walking towards the camera in those white trousers, I thought, "WHOA!"

The second time they showed him, my mom turns to me and says, "ol' Phil is really packing tonight, isn't he?" :shocked: :laugh:

:laugh: :lol: "package for Stewleone!"

takenbythesky
12-22-2004, 01:29 AM

:laugh::lol: "package for Stewleone!"
:lol: With the chit chat board at The Ledge, who really needs to watch sitcoms?!?!

amber
12-22-2004, 01:31 AM
:lol: With the chit chat board at The Ledge, who really needs to watch sitcoms?!?!
:laugh: :lol: Yep.

wondergirl9847
12-22-2004, 01:38 AM
Yep, Phil and his white pants...what a show, eh? :lol:

Johnny Stew
12-22-2004, 02:21 AM
From zap2it.com....

'Amazing Race' Producer Told Contestant to Cool It

Unpredictable behavior by contestants is the lifeblood of unscripted TV series, and producers are usually pretty happy to document it, edit it and show it to the viewing public, without intervening.
On the current edition of "The Amazing Race," however, executive producer Bertram van Munster says he felt compelled to talk to contestant Jonathan Baker after an incident that shocked fans of the show and sent message boards buzzing.

During last week's (Dec. 14) episode, Baker shoved his sobbing wife, Victoria Fuller, as they finished a leg of the race in second place, behind engaged couple Freddy and Kendra. He had dropped his backpack in an attempt to run faster, yelling at Victoria to do the same. Fearing the pack would be taken, she picked it up and carried them both to the finish line.

After host Phil Keoghan told them they had finished second, Fuller walked off camera, still crying. Keoghan told a still-fuming Baker to "go talk to your wife." Message boards devoted to "The Amazing Race" lit up, with a number of posters calling for Baker to be disqualified (the show was taped earlier this year).

Van Munster also talked with Baker about his behavior. "I told him you've got to tone it down, you have to stop this kind of stuff, it's not cool -- until then, I'd never given advice to a reality show player before to chill out," he tells the New York Post.

The producer says he told Baker, who owns a day spa in Los Angeles and is also credited as an executive producer of the popular "Dorf on Golf" video, "over and over again" that his actions -- he and Fuller have also engaged in several shouting matches during the show -- wouldn't put him in a very positive light.

"[B]ut if he doesn't want to listen, there's nothing I can do about it," van Munster says. "I told him the camera can be used in many ways -- it's a dangerous instrument, and there comes a point where you can't change [what it sees]. I've been very fair with him."

After the episode aired, Baker wrote an apology on his and Fuller's website.

"I do not abuse Victoria. What you see is a heighten[ed] version of stress and obsession mix[ed] with medication for a sickness called Sarcoidosis. What was started as a Publicity Stunt turn[ed] in to an obsession to race and be first at any cost. This is a GAME and I set out to be the Villain to others not to Victoria. ...

"I am deeply saddened by the storyline that CBS went with. I am sorry for my actions, I am sorry to Victoria. Most [of] all I am sorry to the fans."

"Don't worry, I am fine," Fuller, an artist and former Playboy playmate, wrote a few days later. "It's a TV show and not a true reflection of our relationship. We both over reacted."

Van Munster says there were no more physical confrontations between Baker and Fuller after the Berlin incident. "I had a very firm talk with him that night," he tells the Post. "But he keeps on being Jonathan."

amber
12-22-2004, 02:23 AM
From zap2it.com....

'Amazing Race' Producer Told Contestant to Cool It

Unpredictable behavior by contestants is the lifeblood of unscripted TV series, and producers are usually pretty happy to document it, edit it and show it to the viewing public, without intervening.
On the current edition of "The Amazing Race," however, executive producer Bertram van Munster says he felt compelled to talk to contestant Jonathan Baker after an incident that shocked fans of the show and sent message boards buzzing.

During last week's (Dec. 14) episode, Baker shoved his sobbing wife, Victoria Fuller, as they finished a leg of the race in second place, behind engaged couple Freddy and Kendra. He had dropped his backpack in an attempt to run faster, yelling at Victoria to do the same. Fearing the pack would be taken, she picked it up and carried them both to the finish line.

After host Phil Keoghan told them they had finished second, Fuller walked off camera, still crying. Keoghan told a still-fuming Baker to "go talk to your wife." Message boards devoted to "The Amazing Race" lit up, with a number of posters calling for Baker to be disqualified (the show was taped earlier this year).

Van Munster also talked with Baker about his behavior. "I told him you've got to tone it down, you have to stop this kind of stuff, it's not cool -- until then, I'd never given advice to a reality show player before to chill out," he tells the New York Post.

The producer says he told Baker, who owns a day spa in Los Angeles and is also credited as an executive producer of the popular "Dorf on Golf" video, "over and over again" that his actions -- he and Fuller have also engaged in several shouting matches during the show -- wouldn't put him in a very positive light.

"[B]ut if he doesn't want to listen, there's nothing I can do about it," van Munster says. "I told him the camera can be used in many ways -- it's a dangerous instrument, and there comes a point where you can't change [what it sees]. I've been very fair with him."

After the episode aired, Baker wrote an apology on his and Fuller's website.

"I do not abuse Victoria. What you see is a heighten[ed] version of stress and obsession mix[ed] with medication for a sickness called Sarcoidosis. What was started as a Publicity Stunt turn[ed] in to an obsession to race and be first at any cost. This is a GAME and I set out to be the Villain to others not to Victoria. ...

"I am deeply saddened by the storyline that CBS went with. I am sorry for my actions, I am sorry to Victoria. Most [of] all I am sorry to the fans."

"Don't worry, I am fine," Fuller, an artist and former Playboy playmate, wrote a few days later. "It's a TV show and not a true reflection of our relationship. We both over reacted."

Van Munster says there were no more physical confrontations between Baker and Fuller after the Berlin incident. "I had a very firm talk with him that night," he tells the Post. "But he keeps on being Jonathan."
Whoa!!!!
also "Dorf on Golf"
Whoa!!!
TFP (thanks for posting)

Livia
12-22-2004, 11:32 AM
We got robbed! LOL I was also watching the clock, thinking, "They haven't gotten the pit stop clue yet, what's going on?"

Kudos to the cab driver who threw them out! Good for him! "Get out of my f*cking cab, you ugly Americans."

And Jonathan had NO right to berate Gus and Hera for getting "his" tickets. If he knew anything about the travel industry, he would know that blocks of seats are held for various travel agents, online booking, and even other airlines. Dipsh*t. Hasn't he watched the show enough to realize that getting the best flight at the beginning of a leg means nothing when you still have road blocks and/or detours to perform? And crappy cars to drive? And hundreds of other variables involved in the game?

I don't believe Jonathan or Victoria in that article - he's verbally abusive, and she lets him be that way... how fitting that last night's episode title was, "They could use some counseling..."

Can you imagine going to their day spa for relaxation? With Jonathan screeching, "VICTORIA, I NEED MORE TOWELS, NOW!!!!!" LOL

Next week's preview - Freddy was yelling something like, "When I find out who did this, I'm going to break someone in half." I think Freddy and Kendra get the yield used on them. But it looked like they were all bunched up again somewhere, not necessarily at the pit stop, so maybe the yield did nothing....

ThePenguin
12-22-2004, 11:53 AM
Yep, Phil and his white pants...what a show, eh? :lol:

I am so mad, I deleted it from Tivo already. Somehow the 'white pants' escaped me! :laugh: I am embarrassed to admit I usually notice stuff like that.
-Lis

ontheEdgeof17
12-23-2004, 12:31 AM
Rob and Amber from Survivor are suppose to be on the next season. That should be interesting. :shocked:

Johnny Stew
12-23-2004, 12:34 AM
Rob and Amber from Survivor are suppose to be on the next season. That should be interesting. :shocked:

Yeah, I'm looking forward to that. :nod:

Johnny Stew
12-28-2004, 11:16 PM
T'was a highlights episode tonight for the holidays, but I just wanted to say....

"The President of Synagogue is here!"

:rolleyes:

ontheEdgeof17
12-28-2004, 11:20 PM
T'was a highlights episode tonight for the holidays, but I just wanted to say....

I missed it. I didn't want to watch extra clips of John yelling. I played Stevie instead.

GardenStateGirlie
12-28-2004, 11:20 PM

I SAID THE SAME THING :laugh:

I was like, where does he think he is...Israel??

I feel incredibly sorry for his wife but I want them out of there. I don't think I can stomach too much more of his ridiculous and outlandish behavior. Did you see the look on the faces of the sisters when he went off about how proud he was of himself? Jeeze...take it down 12 notches buddy.

Johnny Stew
12-28-2004, 11:30 PM
I missed it. I didn't want to watch extra clips of John yelling. I played Stevie instead.

I hear you. It was a good episode though... gave us some more insight into some of the "under the radar" couples.

I've been liking Jon & Kris more and more each week, and some of the clips they showed tonight cemented that.
They've become my favorite team, alongside Gus & Hera.

Oh, and if Rebecca is truly through with Adam... I'll take 'em! :D

amber
12-28-2004, 11:32 PM
What?! Those bi*ches already have a million dollars! :mad: :D

ontheEdgeof17
12-28-2004, 11:35 PM
I hear you. It was a good episode though... gave us some more insight into some of the "under the radar" couples.

I've been liking Jon & Kris more and more each week, and some of the clips they showed tonight cemented that.
They've become my favorite team, alongside Gus & Hera.

Oh, and if Rebecca is truly through with Adam... I'll take 'em! :D

I like the long distance relationship couple...is that Jon and Kris? If so, they are awesome! They are my fav. Gus and Hera are bland...they can leave and I wouldn't care.

Adam is dog ugly. Sounds like he is still breastfeeding, too. Whiney and childish.

Johnny Stew
12-28-2004, 11:43 PM
I feel incredibly sorry for his wife but I want them out of there. I don't think I can stomach too much more of his ridiculous and outlandish behavior. Did you see the look on the faces of the sisters when he went off about how proud he was of himself? Jeeze...take it down 12 notches buddy.

I'm convinced Jonathan is a megalomaniac. It's all about him, him, him. How brave he is. How he's testing himself and proving himself. How impressed he is with his own abilities.

Notice how he never really listens to anyone when they're talking? He only half-listens... like he's waiting for their lips to stop moving, so he can talk again.

I laughed when the African fella told him his screenplay was about a little girl, and Jonathan replied, "So, it's about a dog?" :rolleyes:

The Senegal/Synagogue thing was another instance of that. They're IN Senegal... their guide tells him "the President of Senegal is own this road"... and Jonathan hears "Synagogue."

He's a nut-case.

wondergirl9847
12-28-2004, 11:52 PM
President of Synagogue...is the funniest shiz I've evah heard. :lol:

What a dipsh*t.

Johnny Stew
12-28-2004, 11:58 PM
I like the long distance relationship couple...is that Jon and Kris? If so, they are awesome! They are my fav. Gus and Hera are bland...they can leave and I wouldn't care.

Yes, Jon & Kris are the long-distance dating couple. :D

Gus & Hera are bland in that they don't exactly make for compelling TV, but they seem to be good people... they're working together, they get along with the other teams... and I respect that. :nod:

Adam is dog ugly. Sounds like he is still breastfeeding, too. Whiney and childish.

I think Adam is pretty cute actually. Not "gorgeous," but cute in an impish sort of way.
And, yeah, he's a bit of a mama's boy... but that's kind of endearing actually. Of course, it would be rather problematic to someone who's actually dating him. Though I tend to think that if he wasn't dating someone as uptight and harsh as Rebecca, he'd be ok. If he had someone who played to his strengths and compensated for his weaknesses, he'd be just fine.
Relatationship clashes are born from people trying constantly to change each other.

Livia
12-29-2004, 10:49 AM
I'm convinced Jonathan is a megalomaniac. It's all about him, him, him. How brave he is. How he's testing himself and proving himself. How impressed he is with his own abilities.

Notice how he never really listens to anyone when they're talking? He only half-listens... like he's waiting for their lips to stop moving, so he can talk again.

I laughed when the African fella told him his screenplay was about a little girl, and Jonathan replied, "So, it's about a dog?" :rolleyes:

The Senegal/Synagogue thing was another instance of that. They're IN Senegal... their guide tells him "the President of Senegal is own this road"... and Jonathan hears "Synagogue."

He's a nut-case.

WORD! Considering he was in the majority of the previously unseen clips, it's even more apparent that he is not being edited to be an ass. He just IS one.

I adore Kris and Jon even MORE now! They are too cute together, and are good racers. And major kudos to Kris for making the comment about how she won't tolerate Ugly American behavior. Too bad she wasn't around to put Kendra in her place re: the Africa comments.

ontheEdgeof17
12-29-2004, 11:23 AM
And major kudos to Kris for making the comment about how she won't tolerate Ugly American behavior. Too bad she wasn't around to put Kendra in her place re: the Africa comments.

Kendra is a spoiled rich kid. The show needs better casting directors. It's getting ridiculous. I can't stand another crazy b**ch and whiney b***ard. :cool:

Livia
01-12-2005, 01:31 PM
Last nite? Meh....Jonathan and Victoria scream so loudly, I have to turn down the volume...I figured it would be a non-elimination leg, they said they'd have "several," and they usually have one when only 6 teams remain.

I still love Kris and Jon the most, pulling for them to win.

That grape stomping looked like fun!

dissention
01-12-2005, 01:41 PM
Last nite? Meh....Jonathan and Victoria scream so loudly, I have to turn down the volume...I figured it would be a non-elimination leg, they said they'd have "several," and they usually have one when only 6 teams remain.

I still love Kris and Jon the most, pulling for them to win.

That grape stomping looked like fun!

I like Kris and Jon and Lori and Bolo. Great couples. :thumbsup: If one of them wins, I'll be happy. I was sad to see Gus and Hera go last week, though.

Jonathan and Victoria ruin the show for me. They're just so unwatchable and such despicable human beings that I can't bear it. Freddy and Kendra are pretty bad, too. Kendra especially. She's a real piece of work. I would divorced her right then and there if she said half the vulgar and rude comments about third world countries in my presence. She's the epitome of an ugly American. Adam? Oh. My. Gah. What a little piggy. He's awful.

Can't wait to see next weeks episode, it looks like a REAL WINNER. Victoria's injury (probably a bug bite) should be entertaining to say the least. :nod:

wondergirl9847
01-12-2005, 02:13 PM
Was she bit by a snake? I could have SWORN I saw one in the previews, but perhaps, the fact I dreamt about a snake in my garage is clouding my memory.

"Long snakes in dreams cloud my memory..."

:lol:

Livia
01-12-2005, 02:27 PM
"Long snakes in dreams cloud my memory..."

LOL - I'm not sure if it's a snake or what - looks like they're building huts of mud and straw or something. Maybe she got a splinter.

Jonathan is a TOOL!

Lala
01-12-2005, 07:44 PM
LOL - I'm not sure if it's a snake or what - looks like they're building huts of mud and straw or something. Maybe she got a splinter.

Jonathan is a TOOL!

I dunno. She was REALLY freakin' out in the previews and the locals looked kind of upset. Like if it was a splinter don't you think they'd be like "suck it up American!" I dunno...maybe I'm just being sucked in by the extremely vague preview just the way CBS wants me to.

Sorcerer386
01-13-2005, 01:30 AM
You guys are KILLING me, seriously now! Gus and Hera? Who CARED about Gus and Hera? If this season was filled with people like Gus and Hera, the show would have been cancelled already. Season five had a bunch of uninteresting teams...the only thing that saved it was Charla (while I didn't watch most of this season, I hear even the villain Colin wasn't very good as a villain). Kris and Jon? Do they DO anything? I always forget they're even there. Thank God for Hayden's psychological breakdown, because I can finally tell Hayden and Aaron apart from Kris and Jon. And Kendra's snooty comments are just hilarious -- moving from one ghetto to another.

I will admit that Jonathan has crossed the line from interesting to just absolutely annoying. It's fun when teams fight, but they should have thrown them off the race after he pushed Victoria down.

Has anyone else noticed that Bolo seems to have lost a great deal of weight? I don't know if it's just me, but he seems to be thinning out quite a bit (which is natural considering, if he's not on steroids, that he must eat an awful lot under normal circumstances and isn't now).

dissention
01-13-2005, 03:20 PM
You guys are KILLING me, seriously now! Gus and Hera? Who CARED about Gus and Hera? If this season was filled with people like Gus and Hera, the show would have been cancelled already. Season five had a bunch of uninteresting teams...the only thing that saved it was Charla (while I didn't watch most of this season, I hear even the villain Colin wasn't very good as a villain). Kris and Jon? Do they DO anything? I always forget they're even there. Thank God for Hayden's psychological breakdown, because I can finally tell Hayden and Aaron apart from Kris and Jon. And Kendra's snooty comments are just hilarious -- moving from one ghetto to another.

I will admit that Jonathan has crossed the line from interesting to just absolutely annoying. It's fun when teams fight, but they should have thrown them off the race after he pushed Victoria down.

Has anyone else noticed that Bolo seems to have lost a great deal of weight? I don't know if it's just me, but he seems to be thinning out quite a bit (which is natural considering, if he's not on steroids, that he must eat an awful lot under normal circumstances and isn't now).

Last season had AWESOME teams, homegirl!

Charla and Mirna?
Chip and Kim?
Colin and Kristie?
The Bowling Moms?

There were TONS of good teams and they were all very entertaining. This season is filled with obnoxious screamers who treat each other like **** and while I enjoyed it when it came to Colin and Kristie because it was only them who acted that way, I just can't bear wathcing this show when it's a Scream-A-Thon. It's fine when it's Lori and Bolo because there seems to be a great love underneath it all and it comes off as just bickering, but the others? Ohmygawd. Totally annoying. :laugh:

Johnny Stew
01-13-2005, 10:57 PM
You guys are KILLING me, seriously now! Gus and Hera? Who CARED about Gus and Hera? If this season was filled with people like Gus and Hera, the show would have been cancelled already.

Kris and Jon? Do they DO anything? I always forget they're even there.

I agree with you that the outrageous people make for the most entertaining TV, but do you really want them to win?

Do you really want the liars, the cheaters, the backstabbers, and the ones who verbally abuse their spouses and/or other players, and the ones who insult the locals and demonstrate "Ugly American" behaviour, and the ones who yell, scream, whine and complain... to win?
Just because they made the show interesting?

Isn't it enough that they get all the attention and the most press?

I still feel that we reward boorish and otherwise unexcuseable behaviour way too often in society as it is.
The "bad guys" may bring in the ratings, but the "good guys" deserve to win. :nod:

dissention
01-13-2005, 11:00 PM
I agree with you that the outrageous people make for the most entertaining TV, but do you really want them to win?

Do you really want the liars, the cheaters, the backstabbers, and the ones who verbally abuse their spouses and/or other players, and the ones who insult the locals and demonstrate "Ugly American" behaviour, and the ones who yell, scream, whine and complain... to win?

Isn't it enough that they get all the attention and the most press?

I still feel that we reward boorish and otherwise unexcuseable behaviour way too often in society as it is.
The "bad guys" may bring in the ratings, but the "good guys" deserve to win. :nod:

Amen.

Kris and Jon or Lori and Bolo need to win or there will be no justice.

I liked Gus and Hera, too, so there. :p

Kelly
01-14-2005, 01:50 AM
Does it look like Kendra is having an asthma attack next week or something?

Sorry but I was pretty bummed it was a non elimination round as I would have LOVED to see Haydon and Aaron booted off. Haydon has gotten so friggin obnoxious and bitchy. I was majorly pissed when Phil announced they had not been eliminated.. : > (

I am rooting for Kris and John..they seem to have the most stable and loving relationship and actually work together. Plus they are just nice people. Seriously, that comment about the Africans just "breeding in all this poverty" was just so embarassing. What a complete rich snob Kendra is.

Did anyone else think it was hilarious when Adam inflated himself while still on top of the water?!?! Oh Gawd. He was such a whiner and sissy but damn it was funny.

Sorcerer386
01-14-2005, 02:41 PM

YES!!!!! I DO!!!!! :angel:

GardenStateGirlie
01-14-2005, 02:45 PM
YES!!!!! I DO!!!!! :angel:

If Jonathan and his wife win? I will not be happy. Especially since they're entrepaneurs...wtf do they need with a million dollars??? All of his nagging--yelling at her when she was trying to eat the soup in the previous episode--telling her what a loser she is. He's mentally abusive and I cannot believe she sits there and takes it, either. I bet next week, she looses a limb and he hands her some scotch tape and tells her she's being a baby.

Sorcerer386
01-15-2005, 01:46 AM
If Jonathan and his wife win? I will not be happy. Especially since they're entrepaneurs...wtf do they need with a million dollars??? All of his nagging--yelling at her when she was trying to eat the soup in the previous episode--telling her what a loser she is. He's mentally abusive and I cannot believe she sits there and takes it, either. I bet next week, she looses a limb and he hands her some scotch tape and tells her she's being a baby.

Well, like I said, I'm not too into Jonathon and Victoria. Jonathon just pushed it too far into the realm of annoying. Besides, for some reason it's usually only the female "villains" that I like...or rather I should say I like the female villains more. Like Gerri Manthey from Survivor: The Australian Outback and Kelly of Kelly and Jon from season four of The Amazing Race.

GardenStateGirlie
01-18-2005, 09:33 PM
Wow. I can only hope that in the future I'll be able to attain the same level of intelligence as the model. She? is girl genius :rolleyes:

Livia
01-19-2005, 11:26 AM
Last nite was great! Buh-bye Jonathan and Victoria! Woo-hoo!

Phil mentioned 3 non-elims and 3 yields during the entire race. That means one more non-elim (probably week after next so 4 teams can fight it out for 2 legs). Have they already done 3 yields? I thought it might only have been 2 so far, the models last nite being the only team who actually got yielded.

Adam had every right to be upset w/ Rebecca for sharing flight info. Dumb, dumb, dumb!

SuzeQuze
01-19-2005, 11:37 AM
Last nite was great! Buh-bye Jonathan and Victoria! Woo-hoo!

Phil mentioned 3 non-elims and 3 yields during the entire race. That means one more non-elim (probably week after next so 4 teams can fight it out for 2 legs). Have they already done 3 yields? I thought it might only have been 2 so far, the models last nite being the only team who actually got yielded.

Adam had every right to be upset w/ Rebecca for sharing flight info. Dumb, dumb, dumb!

Yeah he did. And she is the "abusive" one in that relationship. When she accused him of that I was like, WTF?

No love lost for Jonathan and Victoria, ewww. Between his meanness and her whining I wanted to hurt them!

The female wrestler trying to match up the pendant? Priceless. :laugh:

Livia
01-27-2005, 11:40 AM
What a quiet episode we had this week - without the screaming banshees. :thumbsup: However, Adam? STFU! I want to grab a pair of scissors and snip those idiotic hair horns off his head!

Lori and Bolo deserved to go - you can't misread clues, it will cost you dearly, which they learned the hard way. Lori's poor grammar was also getting on my last nerve. As was Bolo's penchant for talking to the locals in English, but using their native accent.

And yay for Kris and Jon arriving first and getting the European vacation - best prize so far, imo.

ontheEdgeof17
02-08-2005, 12:00 PM
Tonight is the finale!

~GO KRIS AND JON~

Johnny Stew
02-08-2005, 07:37 PM
~GO KRIS AND JON~

Ditto!!! :blob2:

ontheEdgeof17
02-08-2005, 07:44 PM
Ditto!!! :blob2:

I'm soooo nervous. I'm going to be on the edge of my seat the whole two hours. The models and wannabe actors don't deserve it.

ontheEdgeof17
02-08-2005, 10:44 PM
15 minutes until the end and Freddy and Kendra are in the lead. EEK! :shocked:

wondergirl9847
02-08-2005, 10:46 PM
AAAHHH!! GO Kris and Jon, dangit!!

FRICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad:

ontheEdgeof17
02-08-2005, 10:51 PM
I'm going to cry...................

Johnny Stew
02-08-2005, 11:23 PM
Just what I didn't want to see... people who demonstrated ugly behaviour everywhere they went, getting rewarded for it. Ugh.

Oh well, Freddy and Kendra can take their million (which, after taxes, isn't a full million anyway) and disappear into obscurity. They'll get married and divorced in 7 years (bet he trades her in for a younger model).

Kris and Jon really are "winners," because they're both kind-hearted, decent people... strong individuals who seem to be even stronger a couple. Their relationship, from what we could see during the course of the season, is one built on mutual respect, love, tenderness and kindness. :xoxo:

dissention
02-08-2005, 11:24 PM
This sucks, I wanted Kris and Jon to win. I like it when the good people win, not the assholes. Freddy and Kendra epitomize ugly Americans. They make me sick with their behavior and lack of respect.

GardenStateGirlie
02-08-2005, 11:28 PM
...and dissapointment would become her middle name...

Blah. Figures the two jackasses would win -_-

Good news is...three weeks until the next series. This is the best "reality" show on television :nod:

GardenStateGirlie
02-08-2005, 11:29 PM
(bet he trades her in for a younger model).

If he's smart, he will.

ontheEdgeof17
02-08-2005, 11:30 PM
Good news is...three weeks until the next series. This is the best "reality" show on television :nod:

Agreed. They have won the Emmys to prove it. I could watch it every week for all 52 weeks a year.

The previews make it look like this season will be more "fun"....and not so "angry". I'm sure it will get ugly soon enough, though.

dissention
02-08-2005, 11:32 PM
I'm sure it will get ugly soon enough, though.

I hope not. I didn't enjoy this season nearly as much as the last one because it was so ugly and obnoxious. And the teams weren't as diverse and eclectic like last season (which was my fave season, BTW). There were no underdogs to root for like my gals Charla and Mirna. :D

GardenStateGirlie
02-08-2005, 11:33 PM
Agreed. They have won the Emmys to prove it. I could watch it every week for all 52 weeks a year.

The previews make it look like this season will be more "fun"....and not so "angry". I'm sure it will get ugly soon enough, though.

It does look far less tense than this season was. Of course, with the couple from Survivor on the show, anything is possible :rolleyes: I'd have to say, i'm dissapointed they're on this show. I like seeing random people going for a million...not people that have already attempted in another series.

BTFLCHLD
02-08-2005, 11:34 PM
chit opened thread forgetting the timezone diff...sniffle...oh well.

amber
02-08-2005, 11:36 PM
chit opened thread forgetting the timezone diff...sniffle...oh well.
:laugh: :lol: I read it too. But i haven't been watching all season, and now I know what happened, so I kinda like it... :laugh:

BTFLCHLD
02-08-2005, 11:42 PM
:laugh: :lol: I read it too. But i haven't been watching all season, and now I know what happened, so I kinda like it... :laugh:

i watched a couple of the initial episodes but after viewing a few of the couples disresp of each other its been more miss than hit since...i do want to see tonight's show tho.

amber
02-08-2005, 11:45 PM
i watched a couple of the initial episodes but after viewing a few of the couples disresp of each other its been more miss than hit since...i do want to see tonight's show tho.
At least now you can just sit back and watch the action without that darned ol' element of suprise to distract you! :lol: Right now I'm watching Nova about the forgery of the famous Vinland viking map. pretty cool.

BTFLCHLD
02-08-2005, 11:52 PM
At least now you can just sit back and watch the action without that darned ol' element of suprise to distract you! :lol: Right now I'm watching Nova about the forgery of the famous Vinland viking map. pretty cool.

yea..i dont know all the couples names...but i would have loved the miracle of the old couple winning...now thats what love is all about :lol: ...and that would have proved a good lesson for the ftards.

dissention
02-08-2005, 11:54 PM
yea..i dont know all the couples names...but i would have loved the miracle of the old couple winning...now thats what love is all about :lol: ...and that would have proved a good lesson for the ftards.

The teams this season were so dull. They were all young couples with rock hard bodies for the most part. If the cast isn't good, the show isn't good, IMO. Don and Mary Jean (I think) were good because they had a great relationship and it was sweet watching them. Same with Gus and Hera.

Johnny Stew
02-08-2005, 11:57 PM
The teams this season were so dull. They were all young couples with rock hard bodies for the most part.

They were WAY too heavy on the "dating models" thing.

I saw a couple of male teams in the previews for the next one... so of course I'm hoping for some cool gay guys to root for this time around! ;)

Livia
02-09-2005, 10:48 AM
Very disappointing indeed! I was also rooting for Kris and Jon. But hey, at least Adam "horny hair" and Rebecca didn't win! To me, that would have been worse than Freddy and Kendra winning.

Damn, how frustrating was that key/lock thing? Yikes!

Some of my favorite moments and quotes:

Kris and Jon talking about the Chinese dialect being so fast and angry sounding, and Jon saying "CAN YOU FETCH ME SOME WATER," really fast....

Kendra making the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory glass elevator comment when they were in the gondola on Mt. Hua.

Upon learning of the pizza challenge, Kendra wondering if it would be a lot of pizza, and if they could do it, and Freddy said, "We'll just throw up and keep eating." And Kendra smiling with glee, clapping and saying, "YES!" Hmmm. She's a model. Do the math. :laugh:

Looking forward to the next season - Team Romber will be fun to watch. Love 'em or hate 'em, Rob's funny!

ThePenguin
02-09-2005, 11:08 AM
Very disappointing indeed! I was also rooting for Kris and Jon. But hey, at least Adam "horny hair" and Rebecca didn't win! To me, that would have been worse than Freddy and Kendra winning.

I totally wanted Kris and Jon to win. That damn train. Although I wonder if they would've won without that train crossing anyway..?

Kendra was such a snotty racist whiny person, she complained for nearly every one of those 40,000 miles....unlike Kris and Jon who were very chipper and positive people. So anyway yeah, I wasn't happy w/ the winners. Although FWIW Marty seemd quite infatuated w Kendra's great beauty and big boobs for the whole season. :p

-Lis

dissention
02-09-2005, 11:12 AM
Kendra was such a snotty racist whiny person, she complained for nearly every one of those 40,000 miles....unlike Kris and Jon who were very chipper and positive people. So anyway yeah, I wasn't happy w/ the winners. Although FWIW Marty seemd quite infatuated w Kendra's great beauty and big boobs for the whole season. :p

-Lis

She totally was. I cringed whenever she opened her mouth, every utterance was ignorant and racist. I'm really surprised none of the locals tried to crack her in the jaw.

As for her boobs, I think they're as real as a three dollar bill. :laugh: :lol:

wondergirl9847
02-09-2005, 11:59 AM
Kendra making the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory glass elevator comment when they were in the gondola on Mt. Hua.

That gondola was awesome, and that view! WOW!

I'm not happy about the winners, but hey, at least it wasn't Jonathan and Victoria. Ugh.

Hayden's the one who let everyone know she was a female. Sheebus, lady, put those away.

ontheEdgeof17
02-09-2005, 12:04 PM
I totally wanted Kris and Jon to win. That damn train. Although I wonder if they would've won without that train crossing anyway..?

-Lis

I think taking the wrong flight to Chicago killed them. They would have won if they were on the flight with Fred and Kendra.

GardenStateGirlie
02-09-2005, 01:03 PM
Am I the only person who liked Rebecca? Yes, I thought Adam was a HUGE annoying pain in the ass but I liked her. I would have much rather they won than team model. Kris and John should have won and I really think the flight issue and the train prevented them from doing so. They need to get married and have tons of cute little babies, asap.

Violet
02-09-2005, 02:51 PM
Am I the only person who liked Rebecca? Yes, I thought Adam was a HUGE annoying pain in the ass but I liked her. I would have much rather they won than team model. Kris and John should have won and I really think the flight issue and the train prevented them from doing so. They need to get married and have tons of cute little babies, asap.

No, you're not the only one! I loved Rebecca! She was funny and entertaining. Even Adam was entertaining in a way, because he was such a baby about everything.

I won't be rooting for Amber and Rob. They annoyed the piss out of me on Survivor.

Carol

SuzeQuze
02-15-2005, 09:07 PM
Dr. Phil will be talking to that jerk John and his wife in a sec (EST). I have seen some previews to this and he has asked John "Why are you coaching her during this interview?" and "Do you think you're a jerk?" I can't remember John's wife's name right now. I want to see the doc rip him up one side and down the other. Right now he is talking to some a-hole who wants his fiance to sign a "sex contract".

amber
02-15-2005, 09:11 PM
Dr. Phil will be talking to that jerk John and his wife in a sec (EST). I have seen some previews to this and he has asked John "Why are you coaching her during this interview?" and "Do you think you're a jerk?" I can't remember John's wife's name right now. I want to see the doc rip him up one side and down the other. Right now he is talking to some a-hole who wants his fiance to sign a "sex contract".
:lol: :laugh: :lol:
What's in the contract? I left a BF twice(same one) because of "slowdown" :shrug: :o
I think I was gonna watch that Dr. Phil, i want to see what he says to the Amazing race A-hole.

Livia
02-16-2005, 10:18 AM
I watched it. Nice attempt at trying to save face, Jonathan, but you didn't convince me....my favorite line of his: "I love women. Playboy is a major part of my life." :lol: Read: "I love to OJBECTIFY women."

Livia
02-16-2005, 10:20 AM
P.S. My favorite recapping site:

http://www.planetsocks.com/summary.asp?id=873

SuzeQuze
02-16-2005, 12:13 PM
I watched it. Nice attempt at trying to save face, Jonathan, but you didn't convince me....my favorite line of his: "I love women. Playboy is a major part of my life." :lol: Read: "I love to OJBECTIFY women."

Seriously, there is something really wrong with him that he is unwilling to face. I love how Dr Phil said that under no circumstances could he imagine treating his wife that way EVER. John said it was out of context and not who he really is. Shaaah. :rolleyes:

SuzeQuze
02-16-2005, 12:16 PM
P.S. My favorite recapping site:

http://www.planetsocks.com/summary.asp?id=873

Thanks Liv, that site is so effing funny, "Team Fag Hag + Fag (Rebecca + Adam)". :laugh:

Livia
02-16-2005, 04:36 PM
Thanks Liv, that site is so effing funny, "Team Fag Hag + Fag (Rebecca + Adam)". :laugh:

I know - it makes the shows they recap worth watching even more!!