PDA

View Full Version : New Poll!

seeker007nmss
11-13-2004, 07:41 PM
Some do.....Some don't.......I happen to LOVE it! :D

ontheEdgeof17
11-13-2004, 08:22 PM
Yes and No.

I don't like to just eat it, but I love Coconut Cream Pie. YUM!

½ ¡Ñ§ÅñË ®
11-13-2004, 08:34 PM
Thank God for dental floss.

pianogirl04
11-13-2004, 08:42 PM
I like it sometimes... it was a pleasant surprise in the cake that I ate yesterday, lol...

GateandGarden
11-13-2004, 10:47 PM
I like coconut flavored drinks, ice cream, and cake, but not eating coconuts themselves.

Hillary

Alison
11-13-2004, 11:04 PM
I like it. I really like those toasted coconut marshmellows.
But I don't like it when I chipped my bottom tooth scraping coconut out of the shell. Dumb think to do. I had that tooth fixed by the way.

ontheEdgeof17
11-13-2004, 11:14 PM
I like coconut flavored drinks, ice cream, and cake, but not eating coconuts themselves.

Hillary

I swear we are twins. :woohoo:

GateandGarden
11-13-2004, 11:16 PM
I swear we are twins. :woohoo:And both twins wound up being gay! How wild is that?!? :]

Hillary

ontheEdgeof17
11-13-2004, 11:27 PM
And both twins wound up being gay! How wild is that?!? :]

Hillary

There is a set of twin brothers here in my area, and they are both gay. Freaky Stuff.

Side note: I dated both. :p

GateandGarden
11-13-2004, 11:30 PM
There is a set of twin brothers here in my area, and they are both gay. Freaky Stuff.

Side note: I dated both. :pWow! That is the first I've heard of gay twins! Interesting! And you dated both. :p You're over there with twin brothers to choose from and I can't get one date. :p :laugh:

Hillary

ontheEdgeof17
11-13-2004, 11:33 PM
Wow! That is the first I've heard of gay twins! Interesting! And you dated both. :p You're over there with twin brothers to choose from and I can't get one date. :p :laugh:

Hillary

Well, this was 2 years ago (dated them at different times, of course). I haven't found anyone since. :shrug:

Hawkeye
11-13-2004, 11:56 PM
HATE HATE HATE Cocunuts. I hate when a perfectly great cake or something gets ruined when some idiot adds cocunuts.

HomerMcvie
11-14-2004, 03:40 AM
Coconut FLAVORING is fine(ex.- Pina Colada). Coconut in a cookie or cake makes me think that there's a loose hair in every bite. It's nasty!
My other two big hates are:
Cucumbers #1
Lima beans #2
Coconut's #3

GateandGarden
11-14-2004, 11:47 AM
Lima beans #2
Yes! What in the world is there to like about lima beans? I will never understand the appeal of lima beans at all.

Hillary

dissention
11-14-2004, 11:51 AM
I like it, but I could never eat a chunk of it. The flavor is okay, but I hate the consistency of it and the graininess of it. Give me a pina colada.

Love coconut shampoo, though.

dissention
11-14-2004, 11:53 AM
Cucumbers #1

I always thought cucumbers tasted like the white part of the core on a watermelon. :laugh:

I don't eat cucumbers, but I put a few slices in a glass of water every now and then. It's very healthy for you.

gldstwmn
11-14-2004, 01:36 PM
I like it, but I could never eat a chunk of it. The flavor is okay, but I hate the consistency of it and the graininess of it. Give me a pina colada.

Love coconut shampoo, though.

Kiehl's has a very nice coconut shampoo.

DrummerDeanna
11-14-2004, 02:05 PM

Side note: I dated both. :p

I'll get to the coconuts momentarily...

BUT - a good friend of mine and his sister are both gay...and another good friend - there are five siblings in his family (him included) the middle three are gay -the oldest and youngest straight....interesting stuff eh???

----------

Okay - so I love like Almond Joy and Mounds and Coconut flavored drinks etc...

But once I tried some Coconut Cream Pie Yogurt with coconut shavings in it and it was awful...

Of course it was shortly after someone on this very board (I can't remember who) likened coconut to Toe Nail SHavings....I've really never looked at coconut the same since.... :p

HomerMcvie
11-14-2004, 02:15 PM
I always thought cucumbers tasted like the white part of the core on a watermelon. :laugh:

I don't eat cucumbers, but I put a few slices in a glass of water every now and then. It's very healthy for you.
When I was about 10, I had an uncle who was an ASSHOLE put a bunch of Cucumbers on my plate, and forced me to eat them. :mad: I proceeded to go out and throw them up in the yard. Cucumber issues? Yeah, I got em. I still go thru this big routine at restaurants that my salad can't have any cukes on it. And picking them off isn't an option. That satanic juice is still there!

GateandGarden
11-14-2004, 03:08 PM
I'll get to the coconuts momentarily...

BUT - a good friend of mine and his sister are both gay...and another good friend - there are five siblings in his family (him included) the middle three are gay -the oldest and youngest straight....interesting stuff eh???

----------

Okay - so I love like Almond Joy and Mounds and Coconut flavored drinks etc...

But once I tried some Coconut Cream Pie Yogurt with coconut shavings in it and it was awful...

Of course it was shortly after someone on this very board (I can't remember who) likened coconut to Toe Nail SHavings....I've really never looked at coconut the same since.... :p
Man! I guess I would have heard about this phenomenon by now if it weren't for the fact that so many people in LA are afraid to come out! :laugh:

Hillary

amber
11-14-2004, 08:23 PM
When I was about 10, I had an uncle who was an ASSHOLE put a bunch of Cucumbers on my plate, and forced me to eat them. :mad: I proceeded to go out and throw them up in the yard. Cucumber issues? Yeah, I got em. I still go thru this big routine at restaurants that my salad can't have any cukes on it. And picking them off isn't an option. That satanic juice is still there!
That's really weird to me, because i think cucumbers barely taste at all. Maybe you're slightly allergic or something. :shrug: I mean, they really barely taste at all. It's like eating crispy water...

amber
11-14-2004, 08:25 PM
I love coconute a lot. No suprise, since it's fattening :rolleyes: german chocolate cake (coconut frosting) is my b-day cake of choice. But i remember when i was little and got a bit of a rude awakening when i just ate raw shredded coconut that wasn't sweetened... :shocked: I just thought it was naturally really sweet...but no...