PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Kate?

seeker007nmss
11-13-2004, 04:55 AM
I was looking through some old lp's and wondered what ever happened to kate Bush? Seems to have disappeared. Anyone Know?

DeeGeMe
11-13-2004, 08:16 AM
She had a baby! It's been maybe a couple of years now? At least a year or so though. And last I heard, she was working on an album which got sidetracked with the baby. I love Kate too.

Janet
11-13-2004, 11:59 AM
I LOVE Kate Bush.

I have been a fan a couple of years now...where is that new album? I heard September, now I hear nothing.

She did have a baby, quit smoking and did a lot of good things for herself.

She is 46 now. She is my mother's age ( and Madonna's...Prince's...Micheal Jackson's..). It's weird..because she was always so youthful--I wonder how she is now..how her music would be...how her videos would be...I am facinated and I really want to know!

seeker007nmss
11-13-2004, 07:34 PM
I LOVE Kate Bush.

I have been a fan a couple of years now...where is that new album? I heard September, now I hear nothing.

She did have a baby, quit smoking and did a lot of good things for herself.

She is 46 now. She is my mother's age ( and Madonna's...Prince's...Micheal Jackson's..). It's weird..because she was always so youthful--I wonder how she is now..how her music would be...how her videos would be...I am facinated and I really want to know!

A baby?! Cool! Who is the father? I hadn't listened to her stuff for awhile and am now plunging back in. HEHE. Aw....the memmories.....

DeeGeMe
11-13-2004, 09:29 PM
The dad is her longtime boyfriend/partner. I can't remember his name though. I know that there are a couple of Kate Bush dedicated websites out there. She is such an interesting artist.