PDA

View Full Version : Totally Obsessed Show on VH1

AliP
11-11-2004, 05:20 PM
Has anyone watched this?? I don't know if it's a new show or what...but anyway talk about creepy. I like to think of myself as pretty accepting of people's little quirks, but these people are FREAKS!!

Did anyone see the one where the couple have been raising the Cabbage Patch Kid 'Kevin' as their own real child for 17 years? I was like 'are these people for real?' I think so, they bought a toy car for him and take apparently take him on vaction and fishing. WEIRD.

Then the guy who wants to be a cat and has gone through all those surgeries to make himself look like one...um, I don't even know what to say about that. Creeped me out beyond belief. My question is where does he get his money to pay for all that??

dissention
11-11-2004, 05:23 PM
I saw the one where the guy baked real cockroaches and then dressed them up as celebrities. How sick. :eek:

DrummerDeanna
11-11-2004, 05:25 PM
Has anyone watched this?? I don't know if it's a new show or what...but anyway talk about creepy. I like to think of myself as pretty accepting of people's little quirks, but these people are FREAKS!!

Did anyone see the one where the couple have been raising the Cabbage Patch Kid 'Kevin' as their own real child for 17 years? I was like 'are these people for real?' I think so, they bought a toy car for him and take apparently take him on vaction and fishing. WEIRD.

Then the guy who wants to be a cat and has gone through all those surgeries to make himself look like one...um, I don't even know what to say about that. Creeped me out beyond belief. My question is where does he get his money to pay for all that??

I don't know whether to be glad I don't have cable or not - because I'm totally curious....that does sound totally weird and creepy....but yeah - the Cabbage Patch thing cracked me up!!! I've had a teddy bear for the last 13 years or so...but yeah - I'm not raising him as my kid or anything..that's a tad excessive...

Sounds like a crazy ass show though...and no, haven't actually seen it...

DrummerDeanna
11-11-2004, 05:26 PM
I saw the one where the guy baked real cockroaches and then dressed them up as celebrities. How sick. :eek:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh....my.....God.....

That has to be one of the funniest things I've read about ever....seriously...I'm laughing my ass off right now...:lol:

AliP
11-11-2004, 08:00 PM
Yeah and the guy who wants to be a horse?? He has all the horse contraptions (not sure what they are called) on his body and likes to pull things around. Strange.

AliP
11-11-2004, 08:07 PM
For those who haven't seen it I've attached a picture of a dressed up Cockroach and the guy who wants to be a cat. GROSS!

DrummerDeanna
11-11-2004, 08:09 PM
For those who haven't seen it I've attached a picture of a dressed up Cockroach and the guy who wants to be a cat. GROSS!

um...okay...yikes....

Both of those pictures frightened me more than words can say....seriously.

I think I may have nigthmares tonight...

GateandGarden
11-11-2004, 09:41 PM
um...okay...yikes....

Both of those pictures frightened me more than words can say....seriously.

I think I may have nigthmares tonight...Yeah, those are really scary. Apparently, I've missed the really disturbing episodes, because I've just seen stuff about a guy obsessed with everything Disney, and woman obsessed with gnomes, and two guys obsessed with Mr. T. Now, the last one is quite disturbing to me in another way, but it's just not up to par with playing dress-up with cockroaches or altering yourself in the way the "catman" has.

Hillary

SuzeQuze
11-12-2004, 10:49 AM

Ewwww <retch> wwwwwww.... :shocked:

That catman as one of the grossest things I've ever seen. The cockroach? Now that's funny! :lol:

Livia
11-12-2004, 11:43 AM
The cat man has man boobs.

I've seen all of these shows so far, some truly sick f*cks out there! How about the rat lady? Bleeech! Makes my skin crawl just thinking about her!

wondergirl9847
11-12-2004, 12:23 PM
I've seen some of these shows. The guy who pierced most of his body...just ew. Some of the stories make me laugh (Peter Pan guy), some make me sad (Catman, because he has serious issues, I think). When you are not happy with yourself and decide to take it to that sort of level...it's not funny, it's sad, IMO.

Some people need help, sesly.

skcin
11-12-2004, 12:31 PM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh....my.....God.....

That has to be one of the funniest things I've read about ever....seriously...I'm laughing my ass off right now...:lol:

The best was the one he dressed up as Paris Hilton, then he had her go into the Hilton Hotel Roach Motel.

We had a thread about this a while ago - anyone catch the chick obsessed with the color pink? The one who dyes her cat's fur with red Kool Aid? Didn't someone here know her, or work with her or something? :shrug:

Paula

Les
11-12-2004, 12:36 PM
The cat guy lives or used to live in or around San Diego. I know someone who saw him at the grocery store a few times. As you can imagine, a few people stared as he picked through the produce.

EveryHour
11-12-2004, 01:04 PM
Dr. Phil recently did an episode analyzing some of the people from this show and had some of them on. :laugh:

AliP
11-12-2004, 02:00 PM
The best was the one he dressed up as Paris Hilton, then he had her go into the Hilton Hotel Roach Motel.

We had a thread about this a while ago - anyone catch the chick obsessed with the color pink? The one who dyes her cat's fur with red Kool Aid? Didn't someone here know her, or work with her or something? :shrug:

Paula

Yes! I felt so sorry for her poor little cat!! It seemed like a cranky little cat with her even when she wasn't trying to dye it pink. hmm I wonder why?! lol.

Yeah, the cat guy is just sad. Makes me wonder why someone would do that. He really needs some serious help. Les - he is from San Diego.

heyjupiter678
11-12-2004, 05:35 PM
You mean Michael Jackson...? :confused:

-Justin
:lol: :lol: :lol: