PDA

View Full Version : One just added....

ThePenguin
11-11-2004, 02:17 PM
...as of today Nov. 11th.. Of course others will be added if they come in.

-Lis

Hawkeye
11-11-2004, 11:03 PM
John wants a pet Elephant :laugh:

ThePenguin
11-11-2004, 11:18 PM
John wants a pet Elephant :laugh:

I get a kick out of the words he chooses to capitalize. For some reason just seeing the words Big Poodle made me laugh so freakin hard. I'm laughing just typing them LOL.

-Lis

strandinthewind
11-11-2004, 11:25 PM
I get a kick out of the words he chooses to capitalize. For some reason just seeing the words Big Poodle made me laugh so freakin hard. I'm laughing just typing them LOL.

-Lis

Well, in many ways and esp. when he has the 70's fro - LB is a Big Poodle!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Lest people think this is a slam, it should be mentioned poodles are probably the most intelligent dogs :cool:

ThePenguin
11-11-2004, 11:28 PM
Well, in many ways and esp. when he has the 70's fro - LB is a Big Poodle!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Lest people think this is a slam, it should be mentioned poodles are probably the most intelligent dogs :cool:

And they don't shed!!

--Lis

strandinthewind
11-11-2004, 11:31 PM
And they don't shed!!

--Lis

:laugh" YEP!!!! :laugh:

Also, I am laughing at the vision of LB with one of those poodle hair cuts a la http://www.akc.org/breeds/recbreeds/poodle.cfm

:laugh: :laugh:

macfan 57
11-12-2004, 07:09 AM
Since John mentioned "big poodle", I'm sure that Lindsey has a Standard Poodle. They can be quite large. I have a miniature poodle & he is EXTREMELY intelligent. I think he may even be smarter than some people I know. :laugh: And, poodles don't shed, but you have to get them groomed on a regular basis.

ThePenguin
11-12-2004, 08:00 AM
Since John mentioned "big poodle", I'm sure that Lindsey has a Standard Poodle. They can be quite large. I have a miniature poodle & he is EXTREMELY intelligent. I think he may even be smarter than some people I know. :laugh: And, poodles don't shed, but you have to get them groomed on a regular basis.

I think there was a pic of LB's standard poodle in that House and Garden Mag or whatever it was called, w/ Kristen on the cover. Of am i just imagining that?

They are very smart dogs, and can be real sweet. My aunt had a nasty one that bit me when I was little! But the other 2 I've known were sweet as pie.

-Lis