PDA

View Full Version : The 4400

Gypsy-Rhiannon
11-11-2004, 04:55 AM
This is due to start over here at the end of the month? The trailers look good. I take it it has already aired in the US?

Pip

hayley
11-11-2004, 10:10 AM
It was on over the summer. I didn't watch it while it was on, but my mom had taped it and I watched all the episodes together.

It was interesting enough.

dissention
11-11-2004, 11:29 AM
I thought it was pretty good. Cheesy, sure, but the stories were entertaining and quite interesting. They just picked it up for a second season (14 episodes), so if you like it, there will be more. :D

Gypsy-Rhiannon
11-11-2004, 11:33 AM
I'll definitely check it out.

Pip

JazmenFlowers
06-04-2006, 06:40 PM
I've been watching season 2 all day today, like for 6 hours. it is awesome. new season starts next Sunday I think. anyone else still into this show?

Gypsy-Rhiannon
06-05-2006, 08:18 AM
Yep.. I watched it. I'll have to download season 3 when it starts over there.

JazmenFlowers
06-05-2006, 10:31 AM
Yep.. I watched it. I'll have to download season 3 when it starts over there.
it is kinda cheesy like someone said, but it's so interesting and it's like a book you can't put down...you have to know what's going to happen next. and the healer Shawn - aye dios mio!!!

and they use good music too.

chiliD
06-05-2006, 11:19 AM
I've been watching season 2 all day today, like for 6 hours. it is awesome. new season starts next Sunday I think. anyone else still into this show?

I'd thought I'd missed most of the 2nd season until I saw some of the reruns. It seems the only episodes I missed were the one when Jordan Collier got shot and the 2nd season ender. I spent the day yesterday watching the "Essential Episodes" marathon...kind of a waste of time in retrospect; there were so many things I had on my "to do" list that didn't get done because of it...I could've just watched the one hour "catch up" episode to be ready for season #3.

And, how the hell did Isabel age 17 years in 5 minutes?

JazmenFlowers
06-05-2006, 11:35 AM
because of it...I could've just watched the one hour "catch up" episode to be ready for season #3.that's exactly what I thought when I figured out what it was exactly - like, 10 hours of my life I want back.
And, how the hell did Isabel age 17 years in 5 minutes?
my understanding is that she is so powerful that she willed herself to grow up so she could get to her purpose for the future.

Rickypt
06-05-2006, 11:51 AM

Absolutely. I watched both seasons last summer and can't wait for it to start. Definitely cheesy with some bad acting, but good storylines.

DavidMn
06-05-2006, 03:48 PM
I've never heard of it. Sounds interesting though.

Serrart
06-05-2006, 04:52 PM

I watched most of the episodes, and it looked not extremely original but quite well done and fairly acted. I definitely could do without the 17 year old Isabel in the next season, that would bring more soap opera in it, but for the rest I'm curious. I preferred it to Lost honestly, that I couldn't stand for more than a episode and a half. I can't get the appeal of that series at all.

Romy

JazmenFlowers
06-12-2006, 03:23 PM
so last night's season premiere was good, but a little lackluster. I'm pissed Lily died. and was that Melanie Griffith's mother playing her?

it was almost like nothing really happened, just 2 hours of fluff, but I'm anxious to see what it is that Michael told Isabelle. I like that they finally let Diana let her hair down, but the relationship with that guy is a little odd. Shawn still looks good and he's the only one where I felt they didn't screw with him too much.

Rickypt
06-12-2006, 03:28 PM
I'm pissed Lily died.

Whoops, that's what I get for going in a thread before watching the show on tape! :laugh: Oh well, I'm going to be pissed also. I liked Lily.:angel:

Maybe she'll come back to life, though, they all do weird things.

JazmenFlowers
05-31-2007, 04:38 PM
Season 4 starts June 17

Rickypt
05-31-2007, 06:50 PM
Season 4 starts June 17

I lost interest during Season 3, but I'll give it a try.

Musicman408
05-31-2007, 07:33 PM
I haven't even heard of this show. I might need to check it out. :nod:

JazmenFlowers
05-31-2007, 08:12 PM
I lost interest during Season 3, but I'll give it a try.
don't feel bad cause I did too...but I stuck it out. I hate that Lily isn't there...nothing seems right without her. and I hate hate hate the actress that plays Isabelle. but, the guy that plays Shawn makes me a little dewy so I must watch.

Rickypt
06-01-2007, 10:05 AM
but, the guy that plays Shawn makes me a little dewy so I must watch.

He's a dreamboat. I like how he licks his lips when he talks.:o

JazmenFlowers
06-01-2007, 10:16 AM
He's a dreamboat. I like how he licks his lips when he talks.:o
talk to me sistah. I know exactly what you mean.