PDA

View Full Version : Psychic Readings

sara1998
11-06-2004, 08:20 PM
Anyone here ever seen a psychic? Care to share your experiencewith the group?

I went today for the 3rd time. I saw one about 6 months ago, a different lady then from today, and both of them were in tune with some of the same things. For instance...They both told me that I will have the car I want within the next year. I've been debating on buying my "show car" which will be a '69 Camero. Also, they both told me I would meet my 2nd husband in the fall of next year. But the lady I talked to today could tell me that I would meet him in a social setting, he has dark hair and eyes, and he works in construction or is some sort of builder. They both also told me that I have a little psychic ability, but I'm not sure how to use it, and that my daughter senses things, but dosent' realize it. Sara has told me on more then one occasion that she sees "bright flashes of light" sometimes.

Today, this lady really freaked me out. She's also a medium. So, I walked in, and the first thing she says to me is "who's Brian? Brian says hello to you!" Brian was a friend of my mom and dad's when I was a kid. Mom tells me I was the only kid Brian really liked. He died when I was 11. So that freaked me out. And then she goes on to tell me about someone on the other side... name starts with a J (my late husband,) and he came on very strong during my reading having her tell me things.... wow... it was really strange. She told me some things surrounding his death that I already knew, and some things that he wanted me to know that I didn't... She also told me that he was sorry for what he did, and wants my forgiveness.....It was really kinda creepy.

Anyhow, I know all this can be taken with a grain of salt, and should be looked at as for entertainment purposes only. But she had me at "Brian says hello." I go into readings and don't tell them anything. I let them do the talking. I don't let on about my late husband or happenings in my life. So, I think the whole metaphysical thing is really cool. Just wanted to share my experience!

amber
11-06-2004, 08:36 PM
Whoa! I wouldn't take the ones you had with a grain of salt. I'd have them with a large plate of nachos! I mean, they sound pretty dead on, and the most believable part is that they all said some of the same things...and also things that were pretty specific. That's great you found some good psychics! I mean, you didn't tell them any of that stuff beforehand, right?
I think people who "poo-poo" psychic ability are wrong. First of all, most people i know have a little. Second, there is just too much evidence that it is true, especially when they help police and stuff. Third, we have a huge brain mass that we only use a small percentage of. I think psychic ability is part of the brain, to one degree or another. After all, we're just made up of energy, the same as everything else is, so there is no reason we shouldn't be aware of all the different energy that things have. thoughts are just brain energy.
Anyways, congrats again! :nod:
Amber "i'm a believer" g.

sara1998
11-06-2004, 08:51 PM
I mean, you didn't tell them any of that stuff beforehand, right?

I never say anything to them beforehand. She really freaked me out when she said that "J" was sorry for what he did to me and wanted my forgiveness, because I sure as hell didn't explain the circumstances around his death...

amber
11-06-2004, 08:54 PM
I never say anything to them beforehand. She really freaked me out when she said that "J" was sorry for what he did to me and wanted my forgiveness, because I sure as hell didn't explain the circumstances around his death...
I bet it did. She sounds good. I think you're very lucky, to be able to know things like that... :wavey:

DeeGeMe
11-06-2004, 10:50 PM
I've had some good and bad readings over the years. I love psychics, astrology, ghosts--no big shock I'm a Chiffonhead, huh????

DeadliestPoison
11-06-2004, 10:58 PM
They both also told me that I have a little psychic ability, but I'm not sure how to use it, and that my daughter senses things, but dosent' realize it. Sara has told me on more then one occasion that she sees "bright flashes of light" sometimes.
Hate to be a Debbie Downer [wa wa waaaa], but that could just mean the vitreous humor in her eye is pulling away from the retina (which is normal). You either see "floaters" - dark spots that sort of float around in slow-mo (I get those, in fact right now) or you get flashes of light for a very brief amount of time.

http://www.charles-retina.com/flashes-faq.htm :)

WelshWitchPMD
11-07-2004, 12:15 AM
Well, gee I have had some not so great experiences with some psychics. I did get a reading from one who I kind of knew and she was right about alot of things. This was about a year and a half ago. For instance she totally described Fleetwood Mac without even knowing who she was talking about. It was really freaky.

She told me a bunch of stuff and none of it has happened yet. :confused: I am kind of not too happy about that because she did see me involved in a relationship and that has not been the case for me. Actually most of the psychics tell me that there is an older man that I am going to be with. I really don't like older men and I have not met anyone so I guess that they are all wrong.

Gypsy-Rhiannon
11-07-2004, 04:13 AM
I'm a believer but unfortunately there are too many fake psychics around. Sounds like you saw a good one Maria. Hope it helped!

Pip

gldstwmn
11-07-2004, 01:23 PM
I was in a metaphysical store about two years ago when a "reader" walked up to me and started telling me about people who were standing around me. He told me things that were incredibly accurate and would have been hard to guess.
I think it's all about finding the right "reader."