PDA

View Full Version : The LANDSLIDE Will bring It Down

dontlookdown
11-01-2004, 02:00 PM
The Bush Administration that is!

Congratulations everyone - on doing your part to get everyone you know to get to the polls tomorrow.

We're taking our country back one Kerry supporter at a time!

With Bush's approval rating at 47 to 48%, there's no way he'll make it.

Welcome John F. Kerry - you're the 44th President of The UNITED States!

gldstwmn
11-01-2004, 02:20 PM
Haha! You're a rebel dontlookdown. I like that. Bless your Wild Heart. Tomorrow, The Nightmare is over. ;)

77Rumours77
11-01-2004, 02:21 PM
Its getting down to the damn wire right now..... hopefully bush will so something dumb between now and tomorrow. LOL :p

Johnny Stew
11-01-2004, 02:48 PM
Its getting down to the damn wire right now..... hopefully bush will so something dumb between now and tomorrow. LOL :p

It's just too bad that the endless amount of dumb things he's done on an almost daily basis for the past four years, haven't been enough to convince that stubborn 47% still supporting him. :shocked:

But then, some people always have preferred going down with a sinking ship, rather than taking control of their own fates and trying to swim to safety. :shrug:

xdreamsunwindx
11-01-2004, 03:33 PM
Doesn't this kind of discussion belong in the Chit Chat forum? :rolleyes:

-Kate

WednesdaysChild
11-01-2004, 03:39 PM
Hi Moderators?

Can you please move this to the appropriate forum?

Thanks.

ontheEdgeof17
11-01-2004, 03:41 PM
Doesn't this kind of discussion belong in the Chit Chat forum? :rolleyes:

-Kate

:nod: :nod: :nod:

....and I hate to predict the outcome so soon. I'm afraid it will jinx it.

-Curtis

dontlookdown
11-01-2004, 03:46 PM
for the next 48 hours, when it comes to George Bush, all rules go out the window. Getting people to vote is more important than chat room protocol.

WednesdaysChild
11-01-2004, 04:07 PM
Ummm sorry, no. Remember, not everyone on here is pro-Kerry or even AMERICAN.

xdreamsunwindx
11-01-2004, 04:13 PM
Yeah, and this is a FLEETWOOD MAC FORUM. Not a "Kerry/Edwards '04!!1!!1" or "GET BUSH OUT OF OFFICE!!!" one. People come here to talk about a classic rock band, remember.

-Kate

77Rumours77
11-01-2004, 05:04 PM
O no you guys, Remeber the title of this... "The LANDSLIDE will bring it down" :p ;)

gldstwmn
11-01-2004, 06:05 PM
Tomorrow, we can Say Goodbye to George Bush. :laugh:

Merf
11-01-2004, 06:15 PM
for the next 48 hours, when it comes to George Bush, all rules go out the window. Getting people to vote is more important than chat room protocol.

:rolleyes:

That's so hilarious, seeing that the only time you ever post on the Ledge is to post anti-Bush threads on the Rumours forum. Now I hate Bush just as much as the next Ledgie, but I understand the difference between the Rumours forum and the Chit Chat forum. It's getting a bit old.

DeadliestPoison
11-01-2004, 06:16 PM
Hono, Merf. You pWnz0r3d his/her h4x0r!!1!11!1

gldstwmn
11-01-2004, 08:29 PM
:rolleyes:

That's so hilarious, seeing that the only time you ever post on the Ledge is to post anti-Bush threads on the Rumours forum.

A look at dontlookdown's posting history disproves that. :sorry: There's no harm done by him/her posting it here. There are plenty of threads (nonpolitical) that are posted in the wrong forum. The election will be over in a few days (hopefully). I say live and let live. :)

Gazza
11-01-2004, 10:08 PM
As an English person who doesn't really care either way, this thread could become very funny if Bush wins.

If it is Kerry though, surely this guy will be the least charismatic President in recent memory? Or maybe even longer.

gldstwmn
11-01-2004, 10:21 PM
As an English person who doesn't really care either way, this thread could become very funny if Bush wins.

If it is Kerry though, surely this guy will be the least charismatic President in recent memory? Or maybe even longer.

Least charismatic? That honor goes to Poppy Bush.

Believe me, there will be nothing funny in America if Junior is reselected. :distress:

Gazza
11-01-2004, 10:34 PM
Least charismatic? That honor goes to Poppy Bush.

Oh no, even he had more charisma that this strange looking Kerry guy. I would concede he won the debates if he didn't put me to sleep during them.

gldstwmn
11-01-2004, 10:36 PM
Oh no, even he had more charisma that this strange looking Kerry guy. I would concede he won the debates if he didn't put me to sleep during them.

Ah, well. I don't want my president to turn me on. I just don't want him to be stupid.

ShangriLaTroubl
11-01-2004, 10:39 PM
Ah, well. I don't want my president to turn me on. I just don't want him to be stupid.

Good point...I'd rather have the intelligent over the phoney "charismatic" guy

Chris

sodascouts
11-01-2004, 11:02 PM

But I thought it was already a done deal? The Landslide and all? But don't worry, I'll be sure and vote anyway. :D

BTW, raise your hand if DontLookDown's oh-so-bold posting of another off-topic political thread in the Rumours forum has inspired you to go vote for Kerry! :blob1: :blob1:

gldstwmn
11-01-2004, 11:31 PM
But I thought it was already a done deal? The Landslide and all? But don't worry, I'll be sure and vote anyway. :D

BTW, raise your hand if DontLookDown's oh-so-bold posting of another off-topic political thread in the Rumours forum has inspired you to go vote for Kerry! :blob1: :blob1:

It has!!!! :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

thepoetinmyhear
11-01-2004, 11:35 PM
actually the fact that Kerry supporters can't seem to follow the rules and continuously start threads in the wrong forum leads me to believe that all Kerry supporters must be confused people and thus I should vote for Bush.

Michael
For the record I am just kidding.

sodascouts
11-01-2004, 11:37 PM
It has!!!! :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

lol - I'm sure he's glad he helped you make up your mind! :laugh:

gldstwmn
11-01-2004, 11:38 PM
actually the fact that Kerry supporters can't seem to follow the rules and continuously start threads in the wrong forum leads me to believe that all Kerry supporters must be confused people and thus I should vote for Bush.

Michael
For the record I am just kidding.

We followed the rules in 2000. It didn't work out. :)
Fleetwood Mac never followed the rules either, for that matter.

GateandGarden
11-01-2004, 11:48 PM
Fleetwood Mac never followed the rules either, for that matter.So this is really just a big shout-out to our favorite band!
:laugh:

Hillary

gldstwmn
11-01-2004, 11:54 PM
So this is really just a big shout-out to our favorite band!
:laugh:

Hillary

There you go. Just think about how this band really never played by the rules. They changed personnel, genres, recorded double albums, toured like it was the 70's in the next century, current guitartist plays with no pick, bass player sometimes uses a pick, lead singer pursues a hugely successful solo career while maintaining superstar status with band...

secondhandchain
11-01-2004, 11:55 PM
Buh buy Chimperor! Bush has to go and I am all for this thread being in this forum. Some things are more important than Fleetwood Mac. We can break the rules for one night. By the way to the English person. You should care, because alot of our policies abroad directly affect your country and the rest of the world. GO JOHN KERRY. Bush has been the WORST president in modern history.

gldstwmn
11-02-2004, 12:33 AM
Buh buy Chimperor! Bush has to go and I am all for this thread being in this forum. Some things are more important than Fleetwood Mac. We can break the rules for one night. By the way to the English person. You should care, because alot of our policies abroad directly affect your country and the rest of the world. GO JOHN KERRY. Bush has been the WORST president in modern history.

Amen secondhandchain!!! :woohoo:

Hawkeye
11-02-2004, 12:40 AM
I don't think Bush is the worst president in modern history. I don't know who is. But I know the 2 BEST are Bill Clinton and FDR.

gldstwmn
11-02-2004, 12:50 AM
I don't think Bush is the worst president in modern history. I don't know who is. But I know the 2 BEST are Bill Clinton and FDR.

No. He is. Really.

Nixxxed
11-02-2004, 01:03 AM

I don't care about charisma, I just want a President who can communicate in complete, coherent sentences.

And since we're discussing non-charismatic public figures, might I turn your attention to Tony Blair? Or Queen Elizabeth? Or your next King Charles? Believe me, there was a reason why Princess Di was the most photographed and one of the most revered women in the world... :nod:

amber
11-02-2004, 01:06 AM
I don't care about charisma, I just want a President who can communicate in complete, coherent sentences.

And since we're discussing non-charismatic public figures, might I turn your attention to Tony Blair? Or Queen Elizabeth? Or your next King Charles? Believe me, there was a reason why Princess Di was the most photographed and one of the most revered women in the world... :nod:
ok,
A) :laugh: :lol: :laugh: :lol: and,
B) yeah, i think Kerry's giant brain, and logical and complex answers to hard questions, make him much more charismatic than chimp boy.

estranged4life
11-02-2004, 01:10 AM
I will run for President in 2008 as an Independent member of the new third political party "Whogivsaflyinfuk" :nod:

I would appreciate your vote, That is IF we havent been blown to "kingdom come" by then!!!!

Brian "In 2008" j.

gldstwmn
11-02-2004, 01:13 AM

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Zing! I must admit, I do love the Queen. And Prince William is incredibly handsome.

AliP
11-02-2004, 02:06 AM
A look at dontlookdown's posting history disproves that. :sorry: There's no harm done by him/her posting it here. There are plenty of threads (nonpolitical) that are posted in the wrong forum. The election will be over in a few days (hopefully). I say live and let live. :)

So when this election is over and suppose, God forbid, Bush wins...does this mean WE (ie. Fleetwood Mac fans who can't stand political talk in non-chit chat forums and who also cannot stand huge-ass political banners that we have to scroll past every time we want to read a message about Fleetwood Mac or it's members) will have to endure another four years of this tiring debacle (by debacle I mean political chatter on non chit chat forums and huge ass annoying political banners) on the Ledge??? God help me, please say NO!

secondhandchain
11-02-2004, 02:33 AM
So when this election is over and suppose, God forbid, Bush wins...does this mean WE (ie. Fleetwood Mac fans who can't stand political talk in non-chit chat forums and who also cannot stand huge-ass political banners that we have to scroll past every time we want to read a message about Fleetwood Mac or it's members) will have to endure another four years of this tiring debacle (by debacle I mean political chatter on non chit chat forums and huge ass annoying political banners) on the Ledge??? God help me, please say NO!
You probably want Fleetwood Mac for president. LOL! Lindsey can be president and say the same things over and over again, just like the Chimperor Bush. Stevie can be first lady and decorate the white house in chiffon! One more day is all you have to put up with the political stuff. This is very important stuff guys and you really should take your head out of the chiffon.

GODDESS6
11-02-2004, 07:27 AM

soooooooooo funny, this made my morning :thumbsup: !!!~

brightest stevie blessings~
jill

GateandGarden
11-02-2004, 09:23 AM
You probably want Fleetwood Mac for president. LOL! Lindsey can be president and say the same things over and over again, just like the Chimperor Bush. Stevie can be first lady and decorate the white house in chiffon! One more day is all you have to put up with the political stuff. This is very important stuff guys and you really should take your head out of the chiffon.That was really funny. :lol:

Hillary

estranged4life
11-02-2004, 09:40 AM
You probably want Fleetwood Mac for president. LOL! Lindsey can be president and say the same things over and over again, just like the Chimperor Bush. Stevie can be first lady and decorate the white house in chiffon!

Linds' repeating himself with the same speech as President would be really messed up...And poor lil' Stevie would be reduced to changing all the light bulbs in the White House (The poor woman has a lighting addiction) :lol:

Btw, I think Adam & Eve should be replaced with Linds' and Stevie :lol: :laugh: :nod:

Brian j.

dissention
11-02-2004, 09:49 AM
Tomorrow, we can Say Goodbye to George Bush. :laugh:

:laugh: :xoxo:

Say You Will vote for Kerry. :wavey:

dissention
11-02-2004, 09:50 AM

:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

dissention
11-02-2004, 09:51 AM
I don't think Bush is the worst president in modern history.

Then you don't think. :laugh:

Bush is the worst, quickly followed by Poppy and Ronny.

dissention
11-02-2004, 09:54 AM

I can't stand the majority of Mac banners ( ;) ), but it's not my place to complain about them. It's up to the individual what they want in their signature. But I guess you could always petition the moderators to amend the rules.

GypsySorcerer
11-02-2004, 10:24 AM
Then you don't think. :laugh:

Bush is the worst, quickly followed by Poppy and Ronny.

Those are worse than Nixon?

dissention
11-02-2004, 10:42 AM

I think so.

GateandGarden
11-02-2004, 11:17 AM
What about James Polk? Another president who started an unnecessary war.

Hillary

strandinthewind
11-02-2004, 11:35 AM

Other than Watergate, Nixon was well respected and did good things like ending Nam. But, Watergate was bad and he lied about it. So, he was a creep for that.

gldstwmn
11-02-2004, 11:35 AM

Who is "we"? Are you speaking for a group of people? If Bush wins, you're pretty young right? You can post about how much you love Fleetwood Mac on a Blackberry from your tent in Afghanistan, Syria, Iran or Iraq. 'Cause that's where you'll be going. Believe it. "We're" out here voting and trying to inform people and fighting for the rights of people like you so you can post about chiffon on a god damn chatboard. "We" care enough to express ourselves so we can protect the rights of people like you. As for my banners, I donate money to help run this site. If you don't like my banners, use the ignore function, 'cause they ain't going away.

gldstwmn
11-02-2004, 11:38 AM
:laugh: :xoxo:

Say You Will vote for Kerry. :wavey:

Where have you been? :xoxo: Hopefully, you'll be around later. ;)

gldstwmn
11-02-2004, 11:40 AM

Junior is far worse than Nixon and far more dangerous, IMO.

dissention
11-02-2004, 11:41 AM
Where have you been? :xoxo: Hopefully, you'll be around later. ;)

I'll be around all day, sweetheart. F*ck these Bush bastards, we're gonna kill them today. :xoxo:

If there's anything I like better than the thought of JFK in the White House, it's the thought of Bush crying for mommy after he soils his pants in defeat. :thumbsup:

DOWN WITH THOSE WHO SUPPORT FACIST BASTARDS!

gldstwmn
11-02-2004, 11:42 AM
Other than Watergate, Nixon was well respected and did good things like ending Nam. But, Watergate was bad and he lied about it. So, he was a creep for that.

Haha. Creep-Committee To RE Elect the President. :laugh:

dissention
11-02-2004, 11:43 AM
Junior is far worse than Nixon and far more dangerous, IMO.

I think anyone who can't assemble sentences properly and who presides in the White House at the same time is pretty dangerous. Throw in a hand-wave towards Stevie Wonder's general direction and you've got an even more dangerous son of a bitch. :wavey:

gldstwmn
11-02-2004, 11:46 AM
I'll be around all day, sweetheart. F*ck these Bush bastards, we're gonna kill them today. :xoxo:

If there's anything I like better than the thought of JFK in the White House, it's the thought of Bush crying for mommy after he soils his pants in defeat. :thumbsup:

DOWN WITH THOSE WHO SUPPORT FACIST BASTARDS!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: I cannot wait until this evening. :thumbsup:

Vianna
11-02-2004, 11:46 AM
Sorry, nobody's worse than Tricky Dick-well, maybe "how many kids did you kill today" Johnson...I wonder how many here remember Nixon and the enemies list? or the tapes with 18 minutes missing and Herblock's hysterical cartoon about that-Richard's sitting on a garbage can with tapes spilling out and saying "I am not a crook"? Dubya is about his equal but not quite as bad-Bushie isn't very smart see and Tricky Dick was much smarter...

gldstwmn
11-02-2004, 11:47 AM
I think anyone who can't assemble sentences properly and who presides in the White House at the same time is pretty dangerous. Throw in a hand-wave towards Stevie Wonder's general direction and you've got an even more dangerous son of a bitch. :wavey:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: One of the finer moments of the junior administration.

Lee
11-02-2004, 11:48 AM
OMG, I swear, they are playing Landslide on the radio right now!

Lee :)

gldstwmn
11-02-2004, 11:49 AM
Bushie isn't very smart see and Tricky Dick was much smarter...

Exactly. And Nixon was a far more liberal president than Junior.

dissention
11-02-2004, 11:49 AM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: One of the finer moments of the junior administration.

Yup, it was almost as rich as the time he criticized "frivolous lawsuits" that prevented OB-GYN's from "practicing their love." :laugh:

dissention
11-02-2004, 11:50 AM
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: I cannot wait until this evening. :thumbsup:

Oh, it'll be better than any book or film. :xoxo: :wavey:

strandinthewind
11-02-2004, 11:57 AM
Sorry, nobody's worse than Tricky Dick-well, maybe "how many kids did you kill today" Johnson...I wonder how many here remember Nixon and the enemies list? or the tapes with 18 minutes missing and Herblock's hysterical cartoon about that-Richard's sitting on a garbage can with tapes spilling out and saying "I am not a crook"? Dubya is about his equal but not quite as bad-Bushie isn't very smart see and Tricky Dick was much smarter...

Respectfully (as always :wavey: :xoxo: ) - I disagree. I agree Nixon was no saint, esp. because of Watergate, which was 100% wrong. But, Nixon did end Vietnam, he expanded our relationship with China by visiting it, and many more good things. mostly in the foreign relations dept. Here is a website about Nixon http://www.whitehouse.gov/history/presidents/rn37.html and the following excerpt (not all are good IMO but the majority are):

His accomplishments while in office included revenue sharing, the end of the draft, new anticrime laws, and a broad environmental program. As he had promised, he appointed Justices of conservative philosophy to the Supreme Court [this is bad IMO - but he as a R :laugh: ] One of the most dramatic events of his first term occurred in 1969, when American astronauts made the first moon landing.

Some of his most acclaimed achievements came in his quest for world stability. During visits in 1972 to Beijing and Moscow, he reduced tensions with China and the U.S.S.R. His summit meetings with Russian leader Leonid I. Brezhnev produced a treaty to limit strategic nuclear weapons. In January 1973, he announced an accord with North Viet Nam to end American involvement in Indochina. In 1974, his Secretary of State, Henry Kissinger, negotiated disengagement agreements between Israel and its opponents, Egypt and Syria.

I mean I think Clinton's hummer by ML and the subsequent conscious but failed cover up attempt was horrible - but Clinton celarly did some good things that in my opinion far eclipsed that bad act (the cover up that is - I could care a less about the oral sex part) :shrug: So, I think Nixon is sort of the same - I think his good acts outweighed his lies and failed cover up about Watergate.

But, some people are unable to see past these bad acts - and that is their right I guess :cool: AND - Bush has done nothing like this at all.

gldstwmn
11-02-2004, 12:04 PM
But, some people are unable to see past these bad acts - and that is their right I guess :cool: AND - Bush has done nothing like this at all.

No, he just got us into an illegal war and is doing his best to eradicate the Bill Of Rights.
He also sat in a classroom and did nothing while our country was being attacked.

dissention
11-02-2004, 12:08 PM
Alright, I'm going to vote now, hopefully I don't miss any good arguments, dammit. :laugh: :wavey:

gldstwmn
11-02-2004, 12:09 PM
Alright, I'm going to vote now, hopefully I don't miss any good arguments, dammit. :laugh: :wavey:

I want a full report when you get back please. :wavey:

strandinthewind
11-02-2004, 12:22 PM
No, he just got us into an illegal war and is doing his best to eradicate the Bill Of Rights.
He also sat in a classroom and did nothing while our country was being attacked.

On a second reading, I think I was unclear. I was not praising W in any way. I was merely pointing out that Clinton and Nixon did some pretty good if not great things and those things should not IMO be eclipsed by theit bad acts.

I think W has detroyed everything he has touched - and this has been throughout his whole life. I mean he had the good will of the world after 9/11 and threw it away to invade Iraq on a premise he knew was false. He spent all of our money and has driven us into debt. He had a chance for prescription drug benefits to all, but instead made a law that makes no sense and is an unabashed boon to the pharmaceutical companies. Ands the list goes on and on :shrug:

So, :sorry: if my post made me sound otherwise.

amber
11-02-2004, 12:32 PM
yeah, nixon just got caught. And compared to what Reagan and Chimps 2 and 1 did, he's a frickin saint.

gldstwmn
11-02-2004, 12:35 PM
On a second reading, I think I was unclear. I was not praising W in any way. I was merely pointing out that Clinton and Nixon did some pretty good if not great things and those things should not IMO be eclipsed by theit bad acts.

Ah, okay. I wasn't quite sure what you meant there. :wavey:

Gazza
11-02-2004, 01:27 PM

I'm yet to see Kerry do that.

And anyway, didn't a recent study I read in the New York Times come to the conlusion that Bush probably had a higher IQ than Kerry?

And since we're discussing non-charismatic public figures, might I turn your attention to Tony Blair?

Yeah, we don't like him over here either.

Or Queen Elizabeth?

She's okay.

Or your next King Charles? Believe me, there was a reason why Princess Di was the most photographed and one of the most revered women in the world.

That ended up doing her a lot of good.

Isn't Jimmy Carter generally regarded as your worst president?

amber
11-02-2004, 02:11 PM
By some, but also probably the best man who was president. Carter didn't play politics very well, and so couldn't get a lot done. However, this makes me like him more. I could go on and on, but i'll spare you.
Jimmy Carter - Woot!

gldstwmn
11-02-2004, 02:41 PM

No.

Also, I don't need the New York Times to tell me that there is something seriously wrong with Junior's gray matter. Nice try though.
What's your problem with Kerry?

dissention
11-02-2004, 02:59 PM
I want a full report when you get back please. :wavey:

Good lord, what a bunch of ****.

I got there at around half past noon and got carded twice. We have the old-fashioned fill-in-the-circle ballots and the machine that you feed them into broke down. It took about twenty minutes to fix it, then I went out until about 2:30 to hold signs. A Bush supporter threw his sign at a Kerry supporter. :lol: I was talking to a Bush supporter and the stream of bull**** that he emitted from his mouth astounded me. I was informed that Teresa owns 65% of the Heinz company, is the CEO, and she personally outsources jobs to Mexico. I was also informed that Kerry dodged the draft and that Bush increased combat pay for soldiers by 40%. :thumbsup:

gldstwmn
11-02-2004, 03:05 PM

I got there at around half past noon and got carded twice. We have the old-fashioned fill-in-the-circle ballots and the machine that you feed them into broke down. It took about twenty minutes to fix it, then I went out until about 2:30 to hold signs. A Bush supporter threw his sign at a Kerry supporter. :lol: I was talking to a Bush supporter and the stream of bull**** that he emitted from his mouth astounded me. I was informed that Teresa owns 65% of the Heinz company, is the CEO, and she personally outsources jobs to Mexico. I was also informed that Kerry dodged the draft and that Bush increased combat pay for soldiers by 40%. :thumbsup:

Oh well. This is going to be a tough loss for them. Let them spout their Kool Aid enhanced delusions.

GypsySorcerer
11-02-2004, 03:15 PM

You weren't the one he threw the sign at were you? :shocked: Actually, I'm surprised there's a Bush supporter in MA. :lol:

Johnny Stew
11-02-2004, 03:21 PM
Actually, I'm surprised there's a Bush supporter in MA. :lol:

Well, every village has its idiot! ;)

(I swear I didn't mean that to sound as mean-spirited as it did.) :o :laugh:

dissention
11-02-2004, 03:24 PM
You weren't the one he threw the sign at were you? :shocked: Actually, I'm surprised there's a Bush supporter in MA. :lol:

No, a Bush supporter threw his sign at a Kerry supporter. ;)

I told the Bush folks they should do something constructive like watching Faux news instead of holding Bush signs; their efforts are futile. And the kicker? One of the big Bush supporters I talked to works at Wal Mart. :eek:

AliP
11-02-2004, 04:56 PM
Who is "we"? Are you speaking for a group of people? If Bush wins, you're pretty young right? You can post about how much you love Fleetwood Mac on a Blackberry from your tent in Afghanistan, Syria, Iran or Iraq. 'Cause that's where you'll be going. Believe it. "We're" out here voting and trying to inform people and fighting for the rights of people like you so you can post about chiffon on a god damn chatboard. "We" care enough to express ourselves so we can protect the rights of people like you. As for my banners, I donate money to help run this site. If you don't like my banners, use the ignore function, 'cause they ain't going away.

Damn you're hostile. You don't know me. Don't assume that I am not voting or not encouraging others to vote. Don't assume that I am voting for Bush because of what I said. Don't assume that I talk about chiffon on the boards...I tend to stay away from that dribble. All I said is that I would prefer not to read political chatter on non chit chat forums. Also my personal opinion...I don't like political banners of any kind. And, I donate money to this site too, but I don't use it to be inconsiderate to other members by accusing them of things they are not, by insisting that my opinion is the only 'right' one, and by pushing my opinion down others throats whenever I get the chance. Sorry if I offended. I'm off to go vote. :rolleyes:

gldstwmn
11-02-2004, 05:20 PM
Damn you're hostile.

No, I'm not. Remember, tone is extremely hard to discern from a post.

Gazza
11-03-2004, 01:26 AM
The Bush Administration that is!

Congratulations everyone - on doing your part to get everyone you know to get to the polls tomorrow.

We're taking our country back one Kerry supporter at a time!

With Bush's approval rating at 47 to 48%, there's no way he'll make it.

Welcome John F. Kerry - you're the 44th President of The UNITED States!

Hehehehehehehehehehe

amber
11-03-2004, 01:28 AM
Hehehehehehehehehehe
Dude, you can laugh, but the WORLD loses if Bush wins...

Johnny Stew
11-03-2004, 01:36 AM
Dude, you can laugh, but the WORLD loses if Bush wins...

I thought all Non-Americans understood that, but I guess there's always one! ;)

amber
11-03-2004, 02:27 AM
I thought all Non-Americans understood that, but I guess there's always one! ;)
Ha, i know, really! It usually seems foreigners are more against bush than anyone!