PDA

View Full Version : What do your pumpkins look like?

DeadliestPoison
10-31-2004, 02:31 PM
Hee. Innuendo, ahoy!

Anyway, for those who carved pumpkins -- what'd you carve? I did Oogie Boogie (Nightmare Before Christmas) and The Cheat (homestarrunner.com). I'll post pictures later. :D

estranged4life
10-31-2004, 05:50 PM
pumpkins since the people of this town are paranoid about Halloween...But we do have several ceramic pumpkins that you place a lit candle into that look really cool on the porch at night.

When we moved here back in 1991 people did celebrate Halloween, But the last time we really went out of our way to decorate our home we had only about 4 kids total stop by so we no longer waste the time & effort :(

Maybe one of these days the opinions of THOSE in this town will change for Halloween...But I doubt anytime soon it since building more church related buildings is more important than bringing employment to this area.

Brian j.

DeadliestPoison
10-31-2004, 06:58 PM
Pictures! The Cheat didn't really turn out perfect. There were too many small spaces to cut out. But I tried. :\

Oogie Boogie's my faaaayyybriiiiiittttt. <3<3

wondergirl9847
10-31-2004, 07:22 PM
Terrific job on that second one! I don't know what The Cheat is, so I'm not sure what it should look like. LOL

We had a ceramic pumpkin, but gave it to charity after it didn't sell in our garage sale this past spring. It was really cute, but we were too lazy to put it out lately. LOL

DeadliestPoison
10-31-2004, 07:32 PM
The Cheat's only the cutest thing ever.

http://www.homestarrunner.com/vcr_cheat.html :D

hayley
10-31-2004, 09:49 PM
I did the Cheat last year, and it WAS a pain in the ass to do all the little cuts. This year I did a great Strongbad, but no pictures.

Your Oogie looks great!

Livia
11-01-2004, 04:48 PM
No, I didn't carve this - it's someone's avatar from another message board I visit: Bada Bing!

mondaymornin1
11-01-2004, 04:56 PM
No, I didn't carve this - it's someone's avatar from another message board I visit: Bada Bing!

Yeah, I saw that one too! Did you see the one of the pumpkin throwing up? That's what we did. Lame, but really easy!

DrummerDeanna
11-01-2004, 05:02 PM
The Cheat's only the cutest thing ever.

http://www.homestarrunner.com/vcr_cheat.html :D

My ex- boyfriend has a The Cheat plush doll thing..it's awesome...

However, my absolute favorite is Strong Sad...I LOVE him...

Cool pumpkins - I'm too lazy to actually buy and carve one...

Amy Y
11-04-2004, 12:39 AM
Me and mine did homestarrunner characters last year, and they turned out fantastic. I wish we had pictures. We did The Cheat, Bubs, Strong Bad, and Strong Sad.

This year, I had pumpkins, but nothing was carved. I guess I'll make pumpkin pie and pumpkin pasties.