PDA

View Full Version : Colin Powell says "get out of the way"

ShangriLaTroubl
10-28-2004, 10:18 PM
Thought this was an interesting video clip...while doing a live tv interview..in the middle of the interview Colin Powell's aide cuts the camera away why he is still being interviewed...you can hear talking in the background....and a little argument...and Colin Powell says to her "get out of the way..put the camera back on." I really enjoyed it...seems like his aides didn't like the questions, so they cut the cam, and Colin continued to answer the tough questions...
I actually like Colin Powell, he's just mixed up with the wrong crowd right now.

You can view the vid here, scroll down to see find the video in the list :

http://www.ifilm.com/viralvideo?ifilmid=2646755

ShangriLaTroubl
10-28-2004, 10:32 PM
Another interesting vid on there is of televised preacher Jimmy Staggert saying he would "kill one of em if they ever looked at me that way, and tell God he died" (ranting about homosexuals)...and he of course mentions President Bush and how he's proud Bush said he would sign an amendment banning gay mariage.
He also says some other "interesting" things too

Chris

estranged4life
10-28-2004, 10:45 PM
Another interesting vid on there is of televised preacher Jimmy Staggert saying he would "kill one of em if they ever looked at me that way, and tell God he died" (ranting about homosexuals)...and he of course mentions President Bush and how he's proud Bush said he would sign an amendment banning gay mariage.
He also says some other "interesting" things too

Chris

needs to take his meds...Sick "Leper Messiah" a-hole.

Man, when I think of ol' Jim-bo the video for Ozzy's ode to this "preach on Sunday/Sex with a hooker on Monday" idiot pops into my mind (The song/video is "Miracle Man")

Brian "Miracle Man...got busted" j.

wondergirl9847
10-28-2004, 10:54 PM
Another interesting vid on there is of televised preacher Jimmy Staggert saying he would "kill one of em if they ever looked at me that way, and tell God he died" (ranting about homosexuals)

Because, you know, God's not all knowing and stuff.[/sarcasm]

gldstwmn
10-29-2004, 12:17 AM
I actually like Colin Powell, he's just mixed up with the wrong crowd right now.

He lost me when he went before the UN in the run up to the war. :distress: He will make a fortune in the private sector when this is over with.

Johnny Stew
10-29-2004, 01:52 AM
Another interesting vid on there is of televised preacher Jimmy Staggert saying he would "kill one of em if they ever looked at me that way, and tell God he died" (ranting about homosexuals)....

I read about that comment. He later said he was "just being funny."
For once, I'm at a total loss for words. :distress:

dissention
10-29-2004, 10:45 AM
Colon Polyp nauseates me. He's a total hypocrite. Buy his ****ty book and look up the Powell Doctrine in the index and you'll feel the same way.

And that son of his is the devil incarnate, what a weasel.

Patti
10-29-2004, 12:12 PM
Colon Polyp nauseates me. He's a total hypocrite. Buy his ****ty book and look up the Powell Doctrine in the index and you'll feel the same way.

Diss, honey, tell us how you really feel. :lol: :lol:

gldstwmn
10-29-2004, 12:13 PM

Did you hear the clip of him on Howard Stern the other day? I'm not into Howard but he's done a fine job of helping us GOTV against Bush. Powell came off like a complete ass.

dissention
10-29-2004, 12:20 PM
Did you hear the clip of him on Howard Stern the other day? I'm not into Howard but he's done a fine job of helping us GOTV against Bush. Powell came off like a complete ass.

Yeah, Powell was on some show and Stern called in. :lol: Powell didn't know what to say, he was dumbfounded!

I really like the Stern of late, his show is usually more politics than not.

estranged4life
10-29-2004, 03:26 PM

I was at the Satanic meetings last night and Colon Ass-Wipe was not present...So my job as devil incarnate is still safe \m/>_<\m/ :lol: :nod: :lol:

Brian j.