PDA

View Full Version : Christine radio interview on the Bob & Tom show

macfan 57
09-03-2004, 11:41 AM
Here's Christine's radio interview on the Bob & Tom show from a few days ago. Thanks to Michele from the Legacy board & Neil from the Go Your Own Way website! Just click on where it says Audio Downloads, Christine-Bob & Tom interview.

http://www.fleetwoodmac-uk.com/

jbrownsjr
09-03-2004, 11:46 AM
Macfan

have i told you
lately
that i love you :xoxo:

you may love her more than I do, and my friends won't let me talk about CMcVie for the rest of the year

HomerMcvie
09-03-2004, 12:29 PM
Great interview!

Claudia
09-03-2004, 02:27 PM
you may love her more than I do, and my friends won't let me talk about CMcVie for the rest of the year

:laugh: I think they forbidden my a long time ago and I'm still not allowed.

Oh, but that doesn't stop me!

Thanks for posting the interview Macfan! It's great!

HomerMcvie
09-03-2004, 02:46 PM
I think they forbidden my a long time ago and I'm still not allowed.
I just got surround sound, for a home theater I'm completing, so I just got Rumours DVD audio, and finally got Live in Boston, too, last weekend.
Well, I had family visiting for the weekend, and, they finally said, "Enough's enough, with the FM. STOP playing that!"
Sooo much new product this year. I can't WAIT til Tuesday. :blob2: :blob2:

ThePenguin
09-03-2004, 03:10 PM
Wow, thank you, thank you! Cool interview. So great that she is soon to be in NY, and here i am in NJ....we're sort of breathing the same air. :laugh:

-Lis

Claudia
09-03-2004, 03:44 PM
I just got surround sound, for a home theater I'm completing, so I just got Rumours DVD audio, and finally got Live in Boston, too, last weekend.
Well, I had family visiting for the weekend, and, they finally said, "Enough's enough, with the FM. STOP playing that!"
Sooo much new product this year. I can't WAIT til Tuesday. :blob2: :blob2:

Yes, I've been there, mostly because of 'The Dance'... I guess that's why parties are never at my house anymore... :shrug:

I really feel spoiled this year, so many new releases. :D

jbrownsjr
09-03-2004, 08:26 PM
Wow, thank you, thank you! Cool interview. So great that she is soon to be in NY, and here i am in NJ....we're sort of breathing the same air. :laugh:

-Lis

OMG don't let her breath that air over there!!!! :laugh:

ThePenguin
09-04-2004, 10:37 AM
>>OMG don't let her breath that air over there!!!! >>

Haha, very funny! Although I'm sure the air is fresher in Kent, you're right. :)

-Lis

jwd
09-04-2004, 11:43 AM
Nice interview. Thanks for posting.

Wasn't it weird to hear that she doesn't like to hear herself sing, or even talk? I love both her singing voice and her speaking voice. I mean, I could literally listen to her for hours.

And don't ever call her Aunt Christine! :lol:

:xoxo:

Patti
09-04-2004, 02:31 PM
Thank you for posting this; that was a great interview. I just wish she would say what she is going to be doing in NY, so we'd know whether or not to look for her on TV.

macfan 57
09-04-2004, 03:25 PM
Macfan

have i told you
lately
that i love you :xoxo:

jbrownsjr, I had a feeling this would make you happy. :laugh: There should be more to come too since Christine will be doing "non-stop talking" after she gets to New York.