PDA

View Full Version : For sale on Ebay

Gailh
06-24-2004, 12:49 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4020967703

Check this out!

If that's their opinion of the album fine - but how do you expect anyone to buy it with that description!

I might try that when I sell my car

For sale one car - rusty as anything, engine's knackered, needs new tyres.

Any takers?

Gail

Claudia
06-24-2004, 01:40 PM
:laugh: :laugh:

That seller has to be kidding, that is going to stare people away from it. He wouldn't have future in promoting.

Jessica
06-24-2004, 03:22 PM
Sheesh. Do they really expect anyone to buy it with that review? Maybe I could sell this shirt I just bought but haven't worn by saying, "I'm getting rid of this shirt because I realized how ugly it was after I got home. Maybe it will look good on you, but don't count on it."

Jessica

macfan 57
06-24-2004, 04:01 PM
I saw this listing this morning. I almost thought of contacting the seller, but I decided not to. If he didn't like the clips, why did he go ahead & buy the album anyway? Also, He's in Canada. He put the listing on Wednesday evening. He claimed he ordered it from Amazon U.K. I wonder how he got the CD so fast & then played it. It'll be interesting to see how many bids he gets with that kind of an album description.

CFR
07-21-2004, 07:33 AM
Hi, I'm new here today, this is my first post. Love Christine. Just saw this. The winning bid was $16.49. Good for the winner, he/she just got his/her hands on a wonderful cd. :)

jbrownsjr
07-21-2004, 10:59 AM
what a jackass :laugh:

Wild_Heart03
07-22-2004, 07:45 PM
Now, see, a true Christine fan wouldn't diss on the CD that way... I listen to mine at least twice a day and would never speak of it like that!

Dumb people...

macfan 57
07-23-2004, 06:21 AM
Well, that seller's boorish description didn't stop 4 people from bidding on it. Not only is that seller not a Christine McVie fan, he probably isn't even a true Fleetwood Mac fan. He did get a decent price for the CD though, probably close to what he paid for it, not including shipping charges.

Tango
07-24-2004, 04:18 AM
Hi, I'm new here today, this is my first post. Love Christine. Just saw this. The winning bid was $16.49. Good for the winner, he/she just got his/her hands on a wonderful cd. :)
Welcome to the board CFR! It's always good to have new people and opinions speaking up! :)