PDA

View Full Version : Single White Female?

Gailh
06-14-2004, 04:59 AM
The Word interview with Christine describes her as a single white female but I've been looking at the video clips on her website and I think she's wearing a wedding ring. I also thought she was wearing one on the photo of her accepting the award for Rumours last Sept.

My question - is she still a single white female?

Gail

blinker12
06-14-2004, 05:59 AM
Well, she reportedly divorced Eddy Quintela a few years back, and I haven't heard that she's remarried. So if it is in fact a wedding ring on her finger, maybe she just kept her old one on? Sort of like how she kept the surname McVie after divorcing John... ;)

From the UK "Express," May 12, 2003:
"Singer-songwriter and keyboard player Christine, 59, quit Fleetwood Mac and her former glittering Los Angeles existence, as we revealed exclusively three years ago, for a new life of quiet anonymity back in the UK in a beautiful home on the edge of a village on the Kent/Sussex border, following a divorce from her second husband Eddie Quintela."

macfan 57
06-14-2004, 06:26 AM
I noticed that on those video clips, too. It looks like a wedding band. I think in that Capital Gold picture, it looks more like an engagement ring. It's definitely not a wedding band. In that photo with Ken Caillat, she's not wearing any ring at all on her ring finger. So, who knows? :confused:

ThePenguin
06-14-2004, 06:54 AM
I'm thinking she's still single. The topic probably came up during that Word interview esp w/ all the talk of Dennis etc...and i don't think they would have written 'single white female' unless they knew for sure she *was* single.

Back in 1982, before she even knew Eddy, she sometimes wore a ring on her ring finger, and Stevie often does also.

There's another ring that she often wore, a wide silver/gold band- hopefully this link will work and you can see it in that photo of her w/ her award, whatever event that was. Maybe she just moved it to her ring finger. She's got it on in The Dance also and a bunch of other things.

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/cfw/FrameSet.aspx?s=ImagesSearchState|0|15|0|1|||0|0|0|0|7|fleetwood+mac|0|0&p=7&pk=4

Could be it. She's on page 10 BTW.
Also i don't think it's her ring from Eddy; as in the photo above you can see that was a thinner one. Wouldn't imagine she'd wanna wear that anymore anyway. :-)

-Lis