PDA

View Full Version : New Brett Tuggle Q&A!

ThePenguin
06-06-2004, 01:20 PM
We have invited Brett Tuggle, musician extraordinaire, back for a new Q&A on The Penguin, which will start on June 7th and run for two weeks. Brett is currently on tour with the band and will find time in his busy schedule to answer our questions. Start thinking of some good questions!

- Marty

Johnny Stew
06-06-2004, 05:10 PM
That's great news, Marty... I'm looking forward to this!

Now, to put on my thinking-cap.

wondergirl9847
06-06-2004, 05:19 PM
This will be very exciting since he's currently on the tour!!! Thanks much, Marty!!

I get the vibe that he's a very friendly, fun guy so this will be interesting. :)

gldstwmn
06-12-2004, 03:03 PM
I just noticed they added a few new photos to the Q&A. There's a great one with Lindsey, Jimmy Page and Brett. I can't get over how healthy and happy Jimmy looks in that photo! Good for him!

chiliD
06-16-2004, 02:58 PM
Just wondering...were there very many questions that Brett did NOT choose to answer? (or, ones that weren't deemed worthy to even submit to him?)

ThePenguin
09-20-2004, 06:45 PM
ChiliD, I just noticed what you asked. Sorry about this delay in responding!! Many questions were sent in to us for Brett, but he was *very* firm about only having about 6-7 forwarded to him a night, and that was IT. I tried to send him a good variety, and tried to avoid 'similar' questions. Of course there were some sent that he chose not to answer...

Hope that helps....sorry again that I didn't see this before....
-Lis