PDA

View Full Version : I Hate Morons.

GardenStateGirlie
05-05-2004, 02:02 PM
So i'm on my way to work. I pull out of my development and make a left to head toward the highway. I come to the traffic light and make a left and there's this guy parked on the side of the road. I'm in the left hand lane (because I always turn into the left so the people making a right onto the road can get in) and i'm about the get into the right hand lane when this asshole on the side of the road whips his car around. My hand was on the horn but I couldn't do anything at that point...it was too late. The entire passenger side of my car is gone. He's missing his front bumper. All because he wanted to make an illegal u-turn on the road -_- So, of course I get out of my car and I just shake my head, sigh, call the cops and then start crying.

"Oh, God. I was making a U-turn...I didn't see you..."

No ****, assface.

So, the cop comes along...pieces of my car are on the road. "I'm going to put this into your back seat" :(

Why do I have a feeling that even though I wasn't at fault, I'll still get screwed? I don't think the man was issued a ticket. Stupid township cops. :distress:

dissention
05-05-2004, 02:11 PM
Not to worry, I hate Bush, too.

Merf
05-05-2004, 02:19 PM
I'm glad you're ok, though Riss it could have been a lot worse. :xoxo:

So what's going on, his insurance company better be furnishing you a new car till you can get another one. Since your car is totaled, how much money can you get for a new car?

hayley
05-05-2004, 02:27 PM
You'll probably be fine with your benefits, but it'll raise your premium.

I love it when other people hit you, but your insurance company punishes YOU for other people's (documented) stupidity.

Wrecks really suck. It's so SCARY, first of all- and then the stress of the aftermath, dealing with getting your car fixed, etc. I have a friend at work who had a DRUNK taxi driver (WITH a fare, btw) plow into her two-week old Mini Cooper. Four months later, she's still dealing with the insurance company because they want to fix her two week old car with 500 miles on it, instead of getting her a new one.

You'll be alright, Marissa. Sucks.

GardenStateGirlie
05-05-2004, 02:48 PM
I'm glad you're ok, though Riss it could have been a lot worse. :xoxo:

So what's going on, his insurance company better be furnishing you a new car till you can get another one. Since your car is totaled, how much money can you get for a new car?

<333 you guys.

Dissention, when you say you hate bush, it makes me giggle. I knew what you meant but of course, I went there. Thank you for inadvertantly making me laugh...much needed.

Well, this is the thing. The accident report won't be filed until tomorrow so I can't get it or do anything until then. Nothing can be done through my insurance company since I only have what the state requires so everything has to go through this guy (quoth my company). So, I have to wait until tomorrow or until my cousin (he's a Trooper) calls me back tonight so he can go over there with me and we can get all of this guys information and get the ball rolling. The cop told me everything was written down and on the report but I still need all of his information. I was in too much shock to even think about writing anything down and honestly, I was afraid i'd start yelling at the guy.

My uncle is an autobody mechanic so we can get it fixed. It's just going to take some time. The whole right side is gone, the rim is cracked (you remember how much it cost to fix the other cracked rim, right?), the window won't go down, the right side mirror is totally screwed up. They might end up having to put on a new passenger side door on and then fixing the back door by putting a new shell on. Either way, this blows. I had to go outside and take pictures of the car a few minutes ago. That hurt my everything -_-

strandinthewind
05-05-2004, 02:49 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:xoxo: :xoxo: :xoxo: :xoxo: :xoxo:

dissention
05-05-2004, 02:50 PM
Dissention, when you say you hate bush, it makes me giggle. I knew what you meant but of course, I went there. Thank you for inadvertantly making me laugh...much needed.

I'm glad. :D

Bust out the thongs and cheer up!

Merf
05-05-2004, 02:52 PM
I'm glad. :D

Bust out the thongs and cheer up!

Sounds like a plan!!!! :blob1:

wondergirl9847
05-05-2004, 02:59 PM
What an idiot!! I hate morons too. LOL Sorry to hear this Marissa. :(

Gypsy-Rhiannon
05-05-2004, 04:03 PM
So i'm on my way to work. I pull out of my development and make a left to head toward the highway. I come to the traffic light and make a left and there's this guy parked on the side of the road. I'm in the left hand lane (because I always turn into the left so the people making a right onto the road can get in) and i'm about the get into the right hand lane when this asshole on the side of the road whips his car around. My hand was on the horn but I couldn't do anything at that point...it was too late. The entire passenger side of my car is gone. He's missing his front bumper. All because he wanted to make an illegal u-turn on the road -_- So, of course I get out of my car and I just shake my head, sigh, call the cops and then start crying.

"Oh, God. I was making a U-turn...I didn't see you..."

No ****, assface.

So, the cop comes along...pieces of my car are on the road. "I'm going to put this into your back seat" :(

Why do I have a feeling that even though I wasn't at fault, I'll still get screwed? I don't think the man was issued a ticket. Stupid township cops. :distress:
Sorry to hear about this. Hope you're ok

Pip

darklinensuit
05-05-2004, 06:35 PM

I don't think I'm the best one to ask about this.
When it rains it craps. :mad:

- Jake

estranged4life
05-05-2004, 06:51 PM
Man, People cannot drive for the sake of God...Especially Texans when driving thru O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A. No wonder they are always getting citations, The OHP even knows how bad Texans are when visiting Okla :laugh:

Around the beginning of March we went shopping and as we were pulling out of the Super Target in "the City" some dumb college girls were in the outside lane which was not a turn lane, So instead of checking before backing up they just slammed the accellorator and nearly plowed into us before slamming their brakes...If they would have hit our car those rich lil' college kids would've been screwed since Debbie's chest wound wasnt quite closed from the biopsy/surgery and she would have hit the dashboard, And I cannot imagine how I would have reacted had she been reinjured, Cant imagine that at all :nod:

Kinda strange but about 3 weeks ago Debbie nearly plowed a coyote (Or a wolf...Our car has some attraction for large wildlife, Debbie already splatted a large deer on the front driver's side.) while on the way to work early in the morning and ended up in a culvert. How she didnt flip the car is beyond anyone. The OHP trooper figures since she wasnt speeding that's what saved her from being severly injured...But now the driver side of the car has severe scratches due to the barb-wired from the fence she flew through.

GardenStateGirlie
05-05-2004, 08:10 PM
I don't think I'm the best one to ask about this.
When it rains it craps. :mad:

- Jake

If it wasn't for bad luck, you and I probably wouldn't have any luck at all :distress:

darklinensuit
05-06-2004, 09:31 AM
If it wasn't for bad luck, you and I probably wouldn't have any luck at all :distress:

:(

- Jake

sodascouts
05-06-2004, 11:23 AM
Oh, man, that sucks! I'm glad you're ok, but what a bad experience and an incovenience, to say the least! All because some guy is a moron! Grr.

GardenStateGirlie
05-06-2004, 02:58 PM
UPDATE:

So, today we get the police report. The loser who hit me believed I was speeding which never happened considering I'd just turned the corner and he had told me he DIDN'T EVEN SEE ME. -_- At any rate, we contacted his insurance agency and he is totally 100% at fault. The company said "sorry for the inconvenience."

Everything will be paid for an taken care of. We just picked up my rental car and my uncle will be doing the work on the car (he knows all of the claims adjusters for this guys insurance company as well which will be even more helpful). And this guy was, in fact, issued a ticket :nod:

The moral of the story: don't make u-turns into other vehicles. Da da. :cool:

darklinensuit
05-07-2004, 12:24 AM
UPDATE:

So, today we get the police report. The loser who hit me believed I was speeding which never happened considering I'd just turned the corner and he had told me he DIDN'T EVEN SEE ME. -_- At any rate, we contacted his insurance agency and he is totally 100% at fault. The company said "sorry for the inconvenience."

Everything will be paid for an taken care of. We just picked up my rental car and my uncle will be doing the work on the car (he knows all of the claims adjusters for this guys insurance company as well which will be even more helpful). And this guy was, in fact, issued a ticket :nod:

And don't lie unless you're in Texas where it seems like you can get away with it. :rolleyes:

- Jake

Merf
05-07-2004, 12:25 AM
UPDATE:

WOOT! Glad to know it is settled :)

A week till Atlanta :) :blob1: :woohoo:

darklinensuit
05-07-2004, 12:43 AM

Ledgies in Ahtlahnta! Fetch me mah smellin' salts!

- Jake

GardenStateGirlie
05-07-2004, 12:54 AM
Ledgies in Ahtlahnta! Fetch me mah smellin' salts!

- Jake

Because you're like, "so knocked out," right?

GardenStateGirlie
05-07-2004, 12:55 AM

If you use that jumpy blob smilie again, your ass is going to be sitting on the lawn :cool: ;) <333

darklinensuit
05-07-2004, 01:01 AM
Because you're like, "so knocked out," right?

What can I say, I got a whiff of you. ;) :wavey:

- Jake

darklinensuit
05-07-2004, 01:02 AM
If you use that jumpy blob smilie again, your ass is going to be sitting on the lawn :cool: ;) <333

Careful, Merf. Smilie Police is on patrol. :rolleyes:

- Jake

GardenStateGirlie
05-07-2004, 01:07 AM
What can I say, I got a whiff of you. ;) :wavey:

- Jake
Headline For:
December 10, 2025

WOMAN DIES WHEN MAN FINALLY HAS SOMETHING NICE TO SAY TO HER :xoxo: :cool:

darklinensuit
05-07-2004, 01:08 AM
Headline For:
December 10, 2025

WOMAN DIES WHEN MAN FINALLY HAS SOMETHING NICE TO SAY TO HER :xoxo: :cool:

Finally, some incentive. :p :blob1: :lol:

- Jake

GardenStateGirlie
05-07-2004, 01:12 AM
Finally, some incentive. :p :blob1: :lol:

- Jake

You would totally miss me :blob1:

darklinensuit
05-07-2004, 01:14 AM
You would totally miss me :blob1:

Now you're taking a gamble on my aim? :rolleyes:

- Jake

GardenStateGirlie
05-07-2004, 01:21 AM
Now you're taking a gamble on my aim? :rolleyes:

- Jake

HA.

Did I strike a nerve? :cool:

darklinensuit
05-07-2004, 01:37 AM
HA.

Did I strike a nerve? :cool:

Why should today be any different.

- Jake

GardenStateGirlie
05-07-2004, 01:40 AM
Why should today be any different.

- Jake

Awww.... :xoxo:

darklinensuit
05-07-2004, 01:43 AM
Awww.... :xoxo:

I keep telling you, you better find the butt smilie if there's going to be kissing. (Now I get to advise the Smilie Patrol.)

- Jake

GardenStateGirlie
05-07-2004, 01:47 AM
I keep telling you, you better find the butt smilie if there's going to be kissing. (Now I get to advise the Smilie Patrol.)

- Jake

Fine. It'll be my ass your kissing. You've got a lot of making up to do for your snark :nod:

darklinensuit
05-07-2004, 01:50 AM
Fine. It'll be my ass your kissing. You've got a lot of making up to do for your snark :nod:

I agree, your butt WILL need a LOT of makeup before it gets kissed. :)

- Jake

GardenStateGirlie
05-07-2004, 01:53 AM
I agree, your butt WILL need a LOT of makeup before it gets kissed. :)

- Jake

Your butt would need a tub of wax. So there.

darklinensuit
05-07-2004, 01:57 AM
Your butt would need a tub of wax. So there.

Huh? You're the one with the backhair for the beach, remember?

- Jake

GardenStateGirlie
05-07-2004, 01:58 AM
Huh? You're the one with the backhair for the beach, remember?

- Jake

Right.

Better be nice to me. Someday my alleged backhair may come in handy for all your bald spots.

darklinensuit
05-07-2004, 02:05 AM
Right.

Better be nice to me. Someday my alleged backhair may come in handy for all your bald spots.

The Hair Club For Ledgies. You're not only the President, you're also a client. :wavey:

- Jake

GardenStateGirlie
05-07-2004, 02:07 AM
The Hair Club For Ledgies. You're not only the President, you're also a client. :wavey:

- Jake

Hey, I have thick, long hair. You're the bald one covering it up with a baseball cap and sunglasses.

darklinensuit
05-07-2004, 02:14 AM
Hey, I have thick, long hair. You're the bald one covering it up with a baseball cap and sunglasses.

Thick, long backhair is nothing to brag about.
Cap and sunglasses? Was I in public near you when I wore them? :)

- Jake

GardenStateGirlie
05-07-2004, 02:22 AM
Cap and sunglasses? Was I in public near you when I wore them? :)

- Jake

Gee..I don't know..were you? :)