PDA

View Full Version : Question about ticket

wondergirl9847
05-04-2004, 05:18 PM
My Fleetwood Mac Dallas ticket says Inc $4 Parking & $4.50 FMF, what the the world is FMF? Also, 4 buck parking? Where the heck is THAT, in Fort Worth? :laugh:

Livia
05-04-2004, 05:41 PM
My Fleetwood Mac Dallas ticket says Inc $4 Parking & $4.50 FMF, what the the world is FMF? Also, 4 buck parking? Where the heck is THAT, in Fort Worth? :laugh:

I think "FMF" is Facility Maintenance Fee, or something like that. And $4 to park is actually quite a bargain. The SBC Center in San Antonio charges $8-10 for concerts. Any Friday or Saturday nite in downtown Austin will cost you $5-7.

BTW, did you get a decent seat?

:wavey:

DeeGeMe
05-04-2004, 05:50 PM
I think "FMF" is Facility Maintenance Fee, or something like that.

That's a better guess than my first guess on this:
(Mick) Fleetwood's Many Former Wives Maintenance Fee or something

wondergirl9847
05-04-2004, 07:02 PM
I was being sarcastic regarding the parking fee. I'm wondering where that 4 buck parking IS because it can't POSSIBLY be near the entrance. :laugh: I think they charge 10-15 bucks for parking at Smirnoff, but I'm not 100% sure on that...it's been awhile since I've been there.

I got Section 100 (LB's side!!) Row A, but the seller on Ebay says it is row three. :shrug: People are telling me that they put two rows of extra seats in front of Row A, but I don't know how it's set up. Also, how the hell do you get THOSE seats, what are there row letters or numbers?!

Stupid. LOL

darklinensuit
05-04-2004, 10:29 PM
Congratulations, Christy. Let me know when you get your ticket for Houston. I still don't have mine.

- Jake

hayley
05-05-2004, 09:31 AM
Some venues bundle in the parking cost with the ticket price, so that everyone who buys tickets automatically pays the fee. They actually often end up making more money by doing that, because then they're charging for everyone who comes in, rather than by the carload (including car pools, people coming in alone, or with their spouse/etc.). A car of four people just paid $16 for "parking" instead of the $8-$10 they would've otherwise.

estranged4life
05-05-2004, 10:48 AM
I was being sarcastic regarding the parking fee. I'm wondering where that 4 buck parking IS because it can't POSSIBLY be near the entrance. :laugh: I think they charge 10-15 bucks for parking at Smirnoff, but I'm not 100% sure on that...it's been awhile since I've been there.

I got Section 100 (LB's side!!) Row A, but the seller on Ebay says it is row three. :shrug: People are telling me that they put two rows of extra seats in front of Row A, but I don't know how it's set up. Also, how the hell do you get THOSE seats, what are there row letters or numbers?!

Stupid. LOL

a single penny when I parked at the Smirnoff "Parking Garage"/Amphitheatre because I showed up early (About 4-5PM...My usual just to walk around and mingle in with the crowd) and did not see anyone taking cash to park. I did notice that there was a $10-$15 charge to park but that was for "VIP Valet" parking (No thanks, I would rather park my car myself...)

If yer ticket is in Row C then yer in the 3rd row, Just make sure to not end up in a seat that is marked as either AA or AAA cause those are in the 200's sections

Btw, I keep pulling up section 100 tickets myself on sticketbastard.com, and after this weekend I just may buy 'em, Instead of doin' my usual wait til the last instant B.S.

wondergirl9847
05-05-2004, 11:19 AM
I'm in row A. Yeah, some seats in 100, like Row S or something keep popping up at TM.

THREE DAYS TILL THE TOUR!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEE!!!!!!