PDA

View Full Version : Books You Have Read

littlelies7
04-25-2004, 09:09 PM
Since the former book thread is old hat, it's time to make a new one!

Not too long ago, I finished "Wuthering Heights". Awesome novel! I even rented the '92 movie remake of the novel last week.

~~

Now, I'm reading "Silence of the Lambs". Two days of reading it, and no nightmares! :laugh:

DeadliestPoison
04-25-2004, 09:36 PM
I haven't read anything recently, unless books for school count. In which case I just finished La Dama Del Alba. Otherwise known as The Seventh Circle of Hell, or Reason #2617251 why I hate Spanish 3.

I've been wanting to read Wicked and House of Leaves, but I haven't found the time. I'm eager to start HOL, though... it looks pretty interesting (some text is backwards, some text forms a pattern on the page, some pages have only 3 words on it. And the plot's pretty neat, too ;))

misterbug
04-26-2004, 12:10 AM
not counting school reading (which i usually skip)

james patterson-big bald wolf
franz kafka-amerika
kafka-the castle
patterson-along came a spider
freud-psychopathology of everyday life
agatha christie-murder on the orient express

dissention
04-26-2004, 08:25 AM
I just finished reading "American Dynasty" about the Bush clan. Now I'm reading "Plan of Attack" and Dubus' "House of Sand and Fog." :)

DrummerDeanna
04-26-2004, 03:01 PM
I just finished reading, "I Promised My Dad" the Michael Landon story or something lol...my Little House obsession is going too far ...

Now I am reading a book about Rock Hudson as well as Naked in Bahgdad by Anne Garrels...

I'm also reading Roll of Thunder Hear my Cry for my children's lit class...haha...it's hard to find time...but nowadays when I have free time I usually spend it reading.

littlelies7
04-27-2004, 08:45 PM
agatha christie-murder on the orient express

That's a great book!

~~

Tell me how the Pattersons are! He's good!

DeeGeMe
04-27-2004, 09:58 PM
I'm reading John Dean's "Worse than Watergate" at the moment--it rocks. It's scary, but it's a great book.

macmar71
04-27-2004, 09:59 PM
John Lutz~~Night Caller