PDA

View Full Version : The Sopranos!!!! GREAT this season!

greatdarkwing
04-04-2004, 09:02 PM
Judging by the last couple of episodes, including tonights, this season is AMAZING.....Anyone else think so?

~Alex

gldstwmn
04-04-2004, 09:03 PM
It was great. I really thought Tony was going to kill Christopher there for a minute.

greatdarkwing
04-04-2004, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by gldstwmn
It was great. I really thought Tony was going to kill Christopher there for a minute.

I really did too.....tonight was definetly one of the best episodes ever, imo.

~Alex

estranged4life
04-04-2004, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by gldstwmn

even think for a second that "Christopha" was going to get whacked by "T.", But I was let down when "Carm" gave in to help "Tony" smooth things over (Ya could tell she didn't trust Tony with the rumors that she heard goin' round)

It has been a season better than expected thus far...

gldstwmn
04-05-2004, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by estranged4life
even think for a second that "Christopha" was going to get whacked by "T.", But I was let down when "Carm" gave in to help "Tony" smooth things over (Ya could tell she didn't trust Tony with the rumors that she heard goin' round)

I know. After everything that's happened, she's still enabling him. Should be interesting with the new boyfriend though. And what's going to happen with Adrianna?

Rob67
04-06-2004, 11:11 AM
I wish every show on TV was this good.

If anyone hasn't seen it, Deadwood is pretty decent as well. I was suprised, I didn't expect to sit through an entire episode.

Rob:cool:

Livia
04-06-2004, 03:55 PM
And what's going to happen with Adrianna?

Possible spoiler, stop reading now if you don't wanna know . . . if you do, then scroll down...

I read on another message board that she's been hired to play Joey's neighbor on his spin-off of Friends show. My speculation - after what Christapha did to her after he thought she blew Tony, can you imagine what he'll do to her after finding out she's been an informant to the Feds?

estranged4life
04-06-2004, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Livia
Possible spoiler, stop reading now if you don't wanna know . . . if you do, then scroll down...

I read on another message board that she's been hired to play Joey's neighbor on his spin-off of Friends show. My speculation - after what Christapha did to her after he thought she blew Tony, can you imagine what he'll do to her after finding out she's been an informant to the Feds?

I read a report on recently, but the filming of the spin-off is not expected to affect her schedule as pertaining to the Sopranos...So it doesnt mean for a fact that she will soon be "swimmin' with the fishes" as they say.

greatdarkwing
04-10-2004, 09:33 PM
Tomorrows epsiode looks really good. It seems Tony's cousin will get back in the business after all...

~Alex

Livia
04-14-2004, 09:44 AM
How did AJ's eyebrows grow back so fast? Hee!

Pisces Queen
04-14-2004, 11:21 AM
How did AJ's eyebrows grow back so fast? Hee!

That's what I kept thinking and Adrianna sure healed up fast. :shrug: