PDA

View Full Version : Christine McVie

joe
04-04-2004, 09:34 AM
Shouldn't Christine have her own section? I mean it would seem most appropriate since she's not in FM anymore and this year may be the most exciting year for her in a long time. I just think that we're going to clutter up the "Rumours" section with Christine new.

joe
04-04-2004, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by joe
Christine new.

news news news! i hate when i make a typo....

jwd
04-04-2004, 11:44 AM
joe:

news news news! i hate when i make a typo....

Hey Joe, I'm not sure if you know this, but there is an edit key at the bottom of each post that enables you to change anything in your original post. Just a helpful hint in case you didn't know.

I'm for a separate board for Chris. Then again, I really don't mind having the Rumours forum cluttered with new and exciting Christine news either. And I think she's too much of a major player to stick her in the post Rumours forum. Maybe we could do a poll. ;) :D

Hawkeye
04-15-2004, 12:48 AM
I agree that Christine should have her own board. She kind of needs her own now more then don't get mad people, Peter Green. Really things about him could easily go into pre rumours.

chiliD
04-15-2004, 08:45 AM
[QUOTE=Hawkeye]...don't get mad people...[QUOTE]

:mad:

Not that Christine doesn't deserve her own board, but in LIEU of Peter Green? No way. Christine stuff can easily go under the Rumours Ledge...same difference.

Or, how about we just go back to one Ledge board? Remember the fiasco THAT was?

ivorymorning
04-16-2004, 11:01 AM
I think it's time Christine had her own board. Stevie has one for her solo stuff, Lindsey one for his, so it's about time Chris had one too!

This is a big year for Chris - she deserves some attention!

chiliD
04-16-2004, 11:38 AM
I agree she MORE than deserves her own...but not at the expense of another's.

strandinthewind
04-16-2004, 11:40 AM

esp. considering that no mater how brilliant a guitarist LB is (and he most def. is PHEW) - he ain't no Peter Green, who was just sublime - at least to me - was the reason FM was ever noticed in the first place.

BTW - LONG LIVE CHRISTINE!!!!!!

ivorymorning
04-16-2004, 11:45 AM

Will one have to be removed to make way for Christine's ?

Mari
04-17-2004, 06:55 PM
well, if it means one board more, I'm for it.
She's a songwriter, a solo-artist, a singer... a looooong time member of the mac too.

Hawkeye
04-18-2004, 12:16 AM
Peter Green is very important member ofd th eband. And it's not question of betterness or greatness, it's of a Christine board would get more use (Especially NOW) then Peter Green's board will.

ThePenguin
04-24-2004, 04:29 PM
A Ledge for Christine has been created and I am currently working on the layout. For now, it is just for Supporting Ledgies though.

- Marty

jbrownsjr
04-24-2004, 06:11 PM
[QUOTE=Hawkeye]...don't get mad people...[QUOTE]

:mad:

Not that Christine doesn't deserve her own board, but in LIEU of Peter Green? No way. Christine stuff can easily go under the Rumours Ledge...same difference.

Or, how about we just go back to one Ledge board? Remember the fiasco THAT was?

I actually remember that!

Janet
05-04-2004, 01:22 PM
I think Christine should have her own board, esp with the album coming out.

I can't be a supporting ledgie, I don't have paypal and I can never have it. Doesn't that stink???