PDA

View Full Version : (PM to Jake cause his box is full - nothing to see here)

DownOnRodeo
03-23-2004, 02:31 AM
Uh-oh - I guess I've found out how much abuse my freeloading bandwidth will take at one time. I've been hosting a DR doco clip plus all these new photos must have pushed it over.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm not really sure how to fix it other than remove the DR clip. Hopefully the sig pic will soon become visible.

tuigirl
03-23-2004, 05:35 AM
Haha...Joe, you read my mind!
I was just about to make a Jake thread myself coz, I can't get thru either...he must be a popular man!
C'mon, Jake please read your mails!!! :laugh:

DownOnRodeo
03-23-2004, 06:36 AM
Follow up with my correspondence - Whoops, I didn't run out of bandwidth at all - I just deleted everything off my webspace a few days ago to make way for the Dr doco clip and the pics. I forgot about reuploading your sig gif. It's back now - you should have said something sooner. Sorry mate.

Good luck with your correspondence, Mich! ;)

darklinensuit
03-23-2004, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by DownOnRodeo
Follow up with my correspondence - Whoops, I didn't run out of bandwidth at all - I just deleted everything off my webspace a few days ago to make way for the Dr doco clip and the pics. I forgot about reuploading your sig gif. It's back now - you should have said something sooner. Sorry mate.

Good luck with your correspondence, Mich! ;)

Thanks, all, and I'll be deleting my messages in a bit. Sorry about that.

- Jake