PDA

View Full Version : Vacation!

sara1998
03-18-2004, 08:25 PM
Hi all! Sorry I haven't posted much lately. I read and lurk often, but I just don't have time to post like I used to..... but I'm still here!:D

I'm finally travelling to Arizona next month! I'm only going to be there for 6 days, and I'm going to the Grand Canyon for 2 of them. Anyone whose been there or lives there have any suggestions on what I should do or visit with my 5 year old?

Maria

sara1998
03-19-2004, 03:31 AM
bump

gldstwmn
03-19-2004, 12:19 PM
Good for you Maria. I've only been to AZ a few times. The shopping over there by Stevie's house is fab! I've only flown over the Grand Canyon, never actually been there. Enjoy!:)

darklinensuit
03-19-2004, 04:20 PM
I went last summer for the concert in Phoenix. I'd never been before.
Don't sty at that creepy old downtown hotel that some of us moved out of the first day. I forget the name, but you'll see Norman Bates at the front desk.:(

- Jake

sara1998
03-20-2004, 01:03 AM
Staying with a friend all week! No Bates Hotel for us!

I will be close to where Stevie's house is. I will definately check out the shopping!

Maria

DrummerDeanna
03-20-2004, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by sara1998
Staying with a friend all week! No Bates Hotel for us!

I will be close to where Stevie's house is. I will definately check out the shopping!

Maria

Castles and Coasters is a fun place...there are two really cool mini-golf courses, a little amusement park type place and a huge arcade....the golf is all I've done, but it was a blast!! I think it's in Phoenix proper...but I'm not totally sure...

Also...there's a nice lake think in downtown Tempe...they have paddle boats etc...and a neat water area where kids can run around....

Have fun in Phoenix...