PDA

View Full Version : Diana Ross Goes To Jail!!!

dissention
02-09-2004, 03:26 PM
Diana Ross Convicted of DUI
Singer Sentenced to Two Days in Jail
By ARTHUR H. ROTSTEIN, AP
AP

Ross pleaded no contest to the DUI charge.

TUCSON, Ariz. (Feb. 9) - Diana Ross was convicted Monday of driving under the influence and ordered to spend two days in jail.

The R&B diva, who telephoned into the city court hearing from New York, pleaded no contest to DUI. Two related charges were dropped.

Tucson Magistrate T. Jay Cranshaw found Ross guilty of DUI and sentenced her to serve 48 hours in jail before March 9. She also was sentenced to a year of unsupervised probation.

Ross, 59, originally was charged with driving under the influence, driving with a blood alcohol concentration of 0.08 percent or more and extreme DUI with a blood alcohol concentration of 0.15 percent or more.

Tucson police arrested her Dec. 30, 2002, after a driver called to report a car traveling southbound in the northbound lanes just outside the city's northeast limits.

Breath test results showed Ross had a blood alcohol concentration of 0.20 percent. Arizona's legal limit is 0.08.

02/09/04 14:38 EST

LMAO! :laugh:

sparky
02-09-2004, 03:47 PM
This is funny. I wonder if Michael will visit her.

darklinensuit
02-09-2004, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by sparky
This is funny. I wonder if Michael will visit her.

VISIT her?

They could be cellmates soon.

- Jake

shackin'up
02-09-2004, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by darklinensuit
VISIT her?

They could be cellmates soon.

- Jake

although i think she'll have to leave him there for a while when she can say i'm coming out...