PDA

View Full Version : What could *still* shock you about Jackson?

dissention
01-28-2004, 12:26 PM
Well, Jake? ;)

I think that I'd be pretty shocked to find out that Bubbles and Emmanuele Lewis are the fathers of his kids. :eek: :laugh:

tommer
01-28-2004, 02:07 PM
i know it's a little tactless to say that, but i really WOULDN'T be surprised if he commits suicide really soon, if he IS what they say he is, then he should coz now all his ****'s about to be revealed, and if he's NOT guilty, then he should wish death, coz what he's going through is one of the most cruel and vicious attacks anyone has ever gone through. either way, i believe his days are numbered.

and as to dissention's question: i'd be totally shocked to find that this whole ordeal IS indeed some kind of a huge conspiracy against jackson, as he claims.
other than this, nothing can surprise me anymore, i'd believe ANYTHING about MJ, he's the most bizzare freak ever, and who's doing twisted stuff? yes, freaky bizzare people.
simple logic: if you are not human, you just don't have to follow humane laws, right? now look at that, i'm sorry but that's not what human beings look like: http://www.dailyguardian.com/dailyguardian/Archives/ArchivePics/mdf148570.jpg

Patti
01-28-2004, 02:24 PM
At this point, I agree with Tommer, I WOULD be shocked to find out that all these allegations against him are false. I gave him the benefit of the doubt the first time, but this is just TOO much and he's too much of a freak to be believed.

I would also be shocked to find out he's only had plastic surgery on his nose two times, as he claimed.

Patti

darklinensuit
01-28-2004, 06:45 PM
- If he breaks into the adult film business:eek:

- If he gets elected governor of California

- If he marries one of Shrub's daughters & becomes the First Son-in-Law

- If Stevie co-writes a song with him

- If he bulks up on steroids despite Shrub's helpful warnings

- If his face ever ages naturally

- Jake

DeeGeMe
01-28-2004, 10:52 PM
I remember hearing a really disgusting rumor about him that involved adult diapers and an overdependence on very large dildos. I'm still dry-heaving from that visual image.

darklinensuit
01-29-2004, 02:36 AM
Originally posted by DeeGeMe
I remember hearing a really disgusting rumor about him that involved adult diapers and an overdependence on very large dildos. I'm still dry-heaving from that visual image.

LOL at your choice of words.
Is there such a thing as an underdependence on something like that?:wavey:

- Jake

DeeGeMe
01-29-2004, 09:18 AM
Uh. . . well, now that you mention it, I guess there is no such thing as underdependence on dildos.

dissention
01-29-2004, 12:56 PM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm having a heart attack from you two!

Has anyone heard the latest?

There is documented proof that was leaked showing that Michael had his staff stalk and terrorize the boy and his family. Check out the documents on the Smoking Gun, it's shocking.

wondergirl9847
01-29-2004, 01:03 PM
I just wanted to say, I've been wondering about Michael's fan base. He is probably the SINGLE most beloved pop star in the entire WORLD. I mean, people cry and go into convulsions upon seeing him!!

I love Lindsey, but if he were in front of me, I wouldn't cry and convulse, I'd be grinning like a cheshire cat and would try to get out the words "You are amazing, Lindsey! Your music means the world to me."

Why has this one man cast such a "spell" over people worldwide with his music and entertaining? It's amazing, really. People don't do that with other celebrities. :shrug:

DeeGeMe
01-29-2004, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by dissention

I'm having a heart attack from you two!

Has anyone heard the latest?

There is documented proof that was leaked showing that Michael had his staff stalk and terrorize the boy and his family. Check out the documents on the Smoking Gun, it's shocking.

No, I've been in meetings this morning. I'm on my way to the old SG website now. But can you please share this information with our friend on the main Rumours board---you know, the one who thinks Michael is just an innocent child, who relates to children on a child like level?

Talk about getting my Irish up. The red-head in me today is ready to reach through her computer and try to slap some sense into that boy. I wouldn't go back to being in my early 20's (or early 30's) for any amount of money in the world. No one wants to be that stupid twice in a lifetime! Defend Michael Jackson? This kid must have a brilliant future ahead of him as a criminal defense attorney!

dissention
01-29-2004, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by DeeGeMe
No, I've been in meetings this morning. I'm on my way to the old SG website now. But can you please share this information with our friend on the main Rumours board---you know, the one who thinks Michael is just an innocent child, who relates to children on a child like level?

Talk about getting my Irish up. The red-head in me today is ready to reach through her computer and try to slap some sense into that boy. I wouldn't go back to being in my early 20's (or early 30's) for any amount of money in the world. No one wants to be that stupid twice in a lifetime! Defend Michael Jackson? This kid must have a brilliant future ahead of him as a criminal defense attorney!

I told him, but he didn't respond, he just passed over it. :rolleyes:

DeeGeMe
01-29-2004, 04:27 PM
Thanks Dissention! You can't make people see what they don't want to see, I guess. Oh well, we've tried our best!